talent triangle

saree

hi...!

an astrologer once said to me that i have a talent triangle formed by pluto.

What is a talent triangle? Is it the same like Grandtrine? How do one find this aspect? What does it promises?

flea

Maybe post your chart so we can see the triangle that has been mentioned....

Love Light and Peace
Flea

saree

hii..!!

this is my chart.. what i have come to think of it, my pluto sextile both neptune and mars, so it is a talent triangle?

but can someone elaborate what does talent triangle mean?

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    97.1 KB · Views: 92

flea

Saree
I am not an expert but this is how I understand it. A big talent triangle is the grand trine, and the little talent triangle is one trine bisected with two sextiles.

So with trines and sextiles you have energy moving smoothly between these planets in their positions in your chart. Have a look at key words for.... mars 12th house leo/ pluto 2nd house libra / neptune 4th house sagittarius. As you play with the words assiociated with all these elements allow ideas to come to the surface of your mind. Also be aware of what you really love to do in life too. One cauton with the energies fo the sextile and trine, it is not that naturally active so it has to be consciously enacted. A choice has to be made to engage with the energies in a physcial demostrative manner.

let us know how you get on....... It will be interesting to see what you make of it yourself.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

Soul Friend

Hello Saree,

Flea has hit on the right place w/ the bisected trine and another name for it is a Kite Head. It may not have been seen right away with this chart as the person who told you this was using a wider orb which isn't unusual. This is a configuration noticed by transits as they pass over the opposition point of the bisecting planet (for you, the 2ndH Pluto in Libra) that is in sextile to the planets in Trine(12thH Mars in Leo trine 4thH Neptune in Sag.). Your Aries Moon nearly completes the Kite but is just out of orb. It does however make a Wedge w/ its opposition tightly in orb to Pluto and in a good strong trine to Neptune so it too can be activated as a Kite by transit only in the sign Leo.

The bottom line is that there are places in both the 8thH Aries and the 12thH Leo where transits complete the circuit to make a Kite which in both cases from the 2ndH/8thH opposition emphasizes the 8thH because it is part of the larger Grand Trine "actualized" by the opposing energy of your natal Pluto. Some have also found these configurations not only activated by transits but also by relationships to people who have a planet positioned at these points where the chemistry of synastry helps you see how another person can bring out inner potential in a native.

I hope this helps. :) Take Care!

~Soul Friend
~~~Rick

fullmoonlibra

Saree
I am not an expert but this is how I understand it. A big talent triangle is the grand trine, and the little talent triangle is one trine bisected with two sextiles.

So with trines and sextiles you have energy moving smoothly between these planets in their positions in your chart. Have a look at key words for.... mars 12th house leo/ pluto 2nd house libra / neptune 4th house sagittarius. As you play with the words assiociated with all these elements allow ideas to come to the surface of your mind. Also be aware of what you really love to do in life too. One cauton with the energies fo the sextile and trine, it is not that naturally active so it has to be consciously enacted. A choice has to be made to engage with the energies in a physcial demostrative manner.

let us know how you get on....... It will be interesting to see what you make of it yourself.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

Wow! This is the first time I hear about it! Shame..
So with my Sun Taurus in ninth house trine Ascendant Leo trine Uranus Sagittarius in fourth house (scorpio on the cusp) I have which talent??? Center of attention in foreign countries? Or if I move to a foreign country?
I also have Pluto (Scorpio) in third house (Libra on the cusp) trine Jupiter (Pisces) in seventh house (Aquarius on cusp) , both sextiling Mars/Neptune (Capricorn) in fifth house (sagittarius on cusp). Poetic writing abilities? (small talent)

Last edited:

Ben

Banned
So with my Sun Taurus in ninth house trine Ascendant Leo trine Uranus Sagittarius in fourth house (scorpio on the cusp) I have which talent??? Center of attention in foreign countries? Or if I move to a foreign country?
An exact (0-degree-orb) trine always involves the three zodiac signs which share the same "element", fullmoonlibra - So, the "within-orb" Sun in Taurus will make your trine behave slightly differently to the "pure" Fire Trine that you would have if Sun had been in Aries.

With a (pure) trine consisting of the three fire signs, you would have a talent for "enthusing/motivating" others (fire element); tend to be assertive/take-charge (positive nature) - and possess all three of the sign "qualities" (cardinal, fixed, mutable) required to initiate, pursue and complete projects.

With your trine - there are two pure-fire signs, two pure-positive signs and no pure-cardinal quality - whilst one earth sign, one negative sign and another fixed sign have been added to your "talents" - and the effect of this is to make you more practical (Earth), more a "worker than initiator" (fixed) and less-inclined to take-charge of others (negative).

Wow! This is the first time I hear about it! Shame..
I also have Pluto (Scorpio) in third house (Libra on the cusp) trine Jupiter (Pisces) in seventh house (Aquarius on cusp) , both sextiling Mars/Neptune (Capricorn) in fifth house (sagittarius on cusp). Poetic writing abilities? (small talent)

Asc, MC, nodes, chiron and other asteriods are NOT including in aspect configurations...:innocent:

Talent triangle
http://joycehopewell.blogspot.com/2006/07/belle-filles-recorder.html
http://stellarclock.com/blog/2009/08/23/small-talent-triangle/
http://www.janeritson-astrologer.co.uk/Personalities_Charts_1.html