John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Thanks Ady
We stopped corresponding when some matches in Norway or Sweden were discussed. I think that this new table of mine has some elments of your ideas.
I thought about that. BTW I think, I think that you tested my system using a lot of matches I am not sure but my best personal results are on a smaller ammount of matches. Indeed I also think that it works absolutely if you make a choice of just 1-3 matches with the most clear charts. There are really complicated charts for me where I can make a miss. About goals, that table can be shortened but needs enormous time. When finished we will get very simple answers,
Thanks for your usage, waiting from your predictions I do not have to check :biggrin:. Really, I would like to prescribe some tips for betting. If you have time I would like to make a simple test for NBA. I am sure that it can be realised very quickly becouse the system for predicting is the same like in soccer but SYMBOLS confuse me. So I know the winner but do not know the team :biggrin: The table I presented here can be used so my idea is to check matches from all teams in NBA and see where the ''symbol'' hides. It must be easy but I am still at tennis becouse there are actually no breaks in competitions.

adypric

Today: 11 september 2011

birmingham- milwall 1x at halftime or 1 at ht

Birmingham- milwall 1x final or score: 1-1,2-1 ,1-0

birmingham- milwall 2 or 3 goals

birmingham- milwall x or draw for second half (only goals in second house count)

banefranco

I am away at the moment so I cannot bet, thanks very much. I am back to Belgrade in two days then we can place some charts here. I hope Santi will join also.

adypric

chart for birmingham- milwall

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 39

banefranco

Becouse of the ruler 7th is in the 10th house I might say that darker leads or draw in the 1st h. But in the second Rulers of the 1 and 7 change and dignities are in the favour of lighter team but big favour. I cannot check Mercury's Acc dignities but I know that Mercury is much stronger than Jupiter these days in Ess dignities (it is in own sign). New rulers of the 1st are Jupiter and 7 Mercury, in the second half, this info is for visitors not for you, I know that you know. Moon is at the first half at the cusp of the 4th house what is fake becouse it already separates. Might be goal at 13-15th minute of the match. Might be goal 20-22 minute. I think that is all, 2-3 goals per match, make sence but I would not predict the outcome becouse of ruler change where in the first half Darker team is in ess stronger and in the second darker is in Ess weaker. This is risky prediction and if this is the only match that starts at this time might be draw. This is not prediction to be used just prediction for discussion and science:biggrin:.

Santi

my take on Birmigham illwall game
I expect millwall to play their away white kits..
So that makes Birmingham the ASC team.
Dignities of (acc dig) of the Lord 1 and Lord 7 are pretty much evenly matched.mars spends most the first half in 8th house..
Venus has got the scorching Sun nearby even though at 10th house..
Lord 10 mercury Has better dignity than Lord 4 Jupiter (6th house and retro)..
So the first half should be better for the ASC team..
During the second half , the dignity of Jupiter ( the new Lord 1 ) is evenly matched with mercury at 9th house and baems of sun
Venus (Lord 10 ) got better dingity than mars

So asc has a better first half and DSC has a better second half..
I think I might go with Birmingham to NOT WIN
more of a speculative guess since whole of second half Lord Birmingham is retro and first half Lord 1 is in the 8th House..

Santi

For Hayley that was writing that there is a book and has 100% corect predictions.If so ...i will give u 7 games and if u predict 100% corect u have right.If no u can open the picture that i will put here .
That picture is real and i won at bwin live betting for goals predictions.
I have a help ,a file for banefranco with aspects of goals and it is working and i have the proof .Open the atached file.
What has bonefranco done here is very usefull.Maybe it is not 100% all the time but has a high percent than 75% and it didn't have to find natal information of players or coaches.
Buy his book and u will see that is very usefull.

Aspects of Goals Chart?
Can we hav a look at that one?

But the problem is there are only a few number f matches that are happening alone!
For the rest lot of games are like , 1500 GMT or 1600 GMT.
:devil::devil::devil:Bahahaha!

Santi

@adypric:
The truth be told , I look at games purely from the betting perspective ,!
I as everyone else want to make successful bets! Not the sort of philosphical readings from the chart!
Any help will be apppreciated!

Santi

astro_2gw_01_blackrun_hr.54168.6359.gif
I hope you dont mind my placing of charts when I have my own thread!
To BanefrancO!
:p

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Here is my reading for Fulham vs BlackBrun!
A very tasty chart!
:)
Fulham white home ! So can be associated with the Moon!
And
Blackburn deep Yello away jersey!

Blackburn to score a goal in 45-50 minutes! Beginning of second half..
Blackburn to have a good first half..
Fulham to pick up the game in the second half and win the game!
Fulham NOT TO LOSE!

Let us see..!
:p

Last edited:

banefranco

I do not mind if any of you put the chart here on contrary That is great. I Thought about birmingham - milwall the same but I do not use to predict those matches becouse if dignities are as they were for match Birmingham vs... you have to look at prediction for goals and to try to predict what will happen, as I do not include houses 4 or 10 might be that is the entrance for more precize prediction.
I wondered about something else (I have not checked timing for goals) I watched the match Barcelona-Milan. If yo count just dignities that is clear prediction but Venus were very close to POF and I wanted to see what will hapen, might be draw. And at this moment I have checked the final score THE DRAW. So I wrote about distance of POF to house cusps 1 and 7 that under 3 degrees that team with POH in the house woul not lose, so I need to check the other matches what happened to make the rule about POF presence if possible. Or someone to put all charts of todays matches and we can compare.
Finaly I knew that Barcelona would not lose but to predict double outcome for Barca is as I am out of mind.

banefranco

Interesting according to my Range table about dignities the scores are double outcomes but I do not know in wich jerseys Borusia and Arsenal played and Chelsea-Leverkusen. Barcelona was Darker team, Lion was darker team. Than we will analise POF presence.

banefranco

Interesting according to my Range table about dignities the scores are double outcomes but I do not know in wich jerseys Borusia and Arsenal played and Chelsea-Leverkusen. Barcelona was Darker team, Lion was darker team. Than we will analise POF presence.

Attachments

• Barcelona-Milan 13Sep2011.jpg
    Barcelona-Milan 13Sep2011.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Borusia-Arsenal 13Sep2011.jpg
    Borusia-Arsenal 13Sep2011.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 32
  • Chelsea-Leverkusen 13Sep2011.jpg
    Chelsea-Leverkusen 13Sep2011.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Olimpiakos-Lion 13Sep2011.jpg
    Olimpiakos-Lion 13Sep2011.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 30

Santi

hello even I took a break, since I had no one here to talk with..
:)
So back with the United Benfica game..well its almost finisehd...but still im putting up the anaylsis..
My predictions was Darker team wont lose..
First goal :
Aspect ; There is this Axis change frm Lord becomes Mars from Jupiter..
Timing 24 minutes
Second Goal Giggs Man utD
The Mars Lord 1 , gets into the 4th house....
So , that favors the' team since has a sudden boost un dignity...@