I dont know which career to pursue

Kaja12345

Hey guys
I just wanted to ask you if anyone can read form my chart what job should i pursue.
As I child I learned with ease. Not so much during teenage years (probably of my sun square moon), I had a lot of self issues. But now I am quite hardworking person and am doing well in my university and am ok. I will soon be over with this one and i want to apply to something else (this isn't enough for me).

I know I have a very analytical mind and am capable of learning different things.

I am very artistic (i write poems, got awards for them and I am a singer), but I am afraid I will live in poverty if i choose only music, because I have a feeling that it will grow stronger with age (i mean i am getting better with each year, but very slowly). And people don't really find me as a star material (like rihanna or anyone from the top).
At the same time i am very into medicine and different ways of helping people. I am a yoga teacher.

I don't know... I am really confused. I dont actually know what to do with choosing the right career.

I would really like to get fame and the recognition but at the same time be educated and independent.

Any thoughts on what is written in my chart.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 4.01.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 4.01.04 PM.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 29

waybread

Have you thought about combining your interests in music therapy?

What is your university major?

I'm looking at Venus ruling your MC (career house cusp) and located in the 12th house with your sun and Mercury, with your Neptune-Uranus in the 6th house. Venus rules the fine and performing arts. The 12th house rules people who are shut-in in some way; and the 6th rules health-- and its absence.

Then by all means, sing at coffee houses and local gatherings, keep up your yoga. You don't have to foreclose any potentials.

Kaja12345

I am studiing special education.
I like it, but I dont like the fact that I will have to work under the government of school. The public schooling system is not for me to be in for the rest of my life. And the paycheck is always the same. I like the fact that there is possibility to get more money or less money. Ant to directly see how your work translates to money. This somehow keeps me going. Even if i get the same amount of money as others. It doesnt matter. Otherwise I do love the work with children (any kind of children). But I dont think that is enough for me. Either i will go on the Masters degree or go study something else. At the moment I am more into going study something else (we have free universities where i live, so that's why I am able to do it).
But I dont actually know what should I do at the moment.
I have this big picture of me being the smartest in something or really exploring something new. But I can see myself do it in music, medicine, pedagogy...
Probably I will study until I can. Also the music and also the medicine and then create something of my own.
I have the brainz and the guts to do it.
I just dont know if there is something I should really do, that I don't really see in my chart.
Because when I look at my sisters chart she has almost everywhere virgo or capricorn or aries. And every page for astrology it says that she should work in science and she is studiing pharmacy.
For me it says different things. Since I am a Leo and have ascendant and mercury and venus in leo it says that I am a born performer. But Everywhere where leo shows up, there's this 12th house that kind of freaks me out everytime. In the 10th house i have taurus.
I just cant really understand it.
Thank you for your answer anyway

waybread

Kaja, there is no purpose to anybody's life that is somehow "out there" waiting for us to find it. We get to create it. What would you like your life purpose to be (in one or two sentences)??

But you might look into music therapy. It would combine a few of your interests.

Also, you might want to consider that most people these days live to retirement age, so if you are casual about money now, that's fine; but consider that you might not always feel this way and your money will compound a lot better if you start saving while you are young.

Kaja12345

I do understand that. And I am not expecting from life that everything will just happen. I just want to know if there is something in my chart that I am missing. I just thought that I would hear something new or if someone would present it differently of the way i am seeing it. Just because there is always this possibility.

I dont like to use my art for healing others. If they like it its ok, but to make art with knowing that it has to target others healing. Its not for me. I use my art for letting go of my doubts, maybe dark thoughts...
Never say never but at this moment I would reallylike to keep these two separate.

I didnt write nothing about not saving. I just said that being under someone elses wing my whole life is not for me. To have this amount of days you can use for vacation and have to be here at 8am and be paid this amount of money... every day to the retirement....
Never say never, but right know i dont want that.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this helps reflect and integrate, do share-discuss feedbacks :

sun-mer-venus leo 12th literary-oratory
and medicine/hospital management aptitudes,
could be rags to riches story;
mer lord 2/11 for finances-gains,venus lord 10th for career;

venus combust with sun, wear 0.25 carat diamond
over platinum pendant touching heart;
may need zinc supplements for health;

rahu now 1.5yr transit sun-mer-venus leo 12th,
clouding things, tending to foreign lands,
scope for relationship-marriage now.

moon secretive dark-pit occult scorpio debilated,
research-occult-forensic-investigative-alchemy aptitudes;
and depth psychology;
sat past 2.5yrs transit moon scorpio under emotional stress;
jup now transit moon scorpio,
promoting research-occult and urological health issues;

moon elevated aspect taurus 10th for career,
banking, dentistry, hotel management, arts, etc;
lord venus over the 12th for foreign lands;

wear pearl over pendant touching heart for debilated Moon.
secretive-suspicious-sentimental-sarcastic-passionate;

mars-rahu North Node 3rd, courage,
good for initiative and progress,
rahu tending to excessive risk taking;

mars-rahu rise-fall to care, calls for ancestor worship,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

mars aspect own aries 9th,
supportive of luck-edu-distant travels;
while may not be good for father's health;
aries 9th inimical-malefic for leo asc, stress-delays;

ketu separative node aries 9th, hyper-impulsive,
tending to distant lands; pain-injury head-thighs etc to care;