2017 wiped me out and now Neptune Sq Mars coming in 2018

Aramatha

Hello.

Hoping someone can help me get a handle on a life gone upside down.

For the last decade or so I really thought I had a good deal of life's basics organized then in 2017 it all came tumbling to collapse: I lost my job, my marriage finally quit, my birth family gave me the cold shoulder. But I survived it all an actually now I am feeling clearer and healthier than ever before and ready to rebuild.

Then I read about a Neptune square Mars transit coming up in my 2018 - 2020 forecast and it brought up all my worst fears that a further downhill slide is ahead of me. If I can't get some forward momentum to propell me out of the big hit I took last year then I am really starting to worry.

Any insight please.

Thank You,

Blessings

Attachments

• IMG_0258.PNG
    IMG_0258.PNG
    43.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

ivb

Hello.

Hoping someone can help me get a handle on a life gone upside down.

For the last few decade or so I really thought I had a good deal of life's basics organized then in 2017 it all came tumbling to collapse: I lost my job, my marriage finally quit, my birth family gave me the cold shoulder. But I survived it all an actually now I am feeling clearer and healthier than ever before and ready to rebuild.

Then I read about a Neptune square Mars transit coming up in my 2018 - 2020 forecast and it brought up all my worse fears that a further downhill slide is ahead of me. If I can't get some forward momentum to propell me out of the big hit I took last year then I am really starting to worry.

Any insight please.

Thank You,

Blessings

Hi. It'd help if you posted the natal plus transits chart (it's somewhere in extended chart selection on astro.com).
From what I can see, Neptune will be trine your True Node in Scorpio (I think it's in Pisces at the moment), while squaring your Mars, so good stuff too.

Aramatha

Happy New Year And Thank you

I found these two transit charts there.

Appreciate anything more information that can help me make the best of a tough spot.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 22

kimbermoon

the Transpersonal planets are all making significant aspects in your chart; Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are more generational influences that affect our social /political environments at large and often their impact on individuals tends to be somewhat elusive.
Neptune in particular can be quite subtle in influence, often affecting us more on the psychic/spiritual level. Neptune's influence tends to dissolve our sense of reality and stability, cause delusions and confusion and indeed wear us down. The higher purpose for this planet is to strip us of our illusions about the material world, and bring us to a higher level of awareness of the true realities in life. Yet while we undergo it's influence, a sense of being disconnected is a typical response and we find it hard to think clearly.

Neptune carries the embeds of our psyche, and carries the secrets of our souls, often which end up being fears and insecurities.Good insights can be taken from the works of Elizabeth Spring in her works about NorthNodeAstrology:
She suggests that when planets make strong aspects by transit we need to honor them by “feeding them what they need”. Read more here:

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.ca/search/label/Neptune%3AWaking%20from%20the%20Dream%20of%20Separation

Your natal Mars is in airy Gemini relating much to thinking and communicating; it is also found in natal opposition to Neptune. Thus it is situations involving these things that are apt to become cloudy and unclear to you. The natal opposition creates a paradox between the axis of 'resources' and during this square aspect this may well again come into play for you. The influences can also play out through the houses ruled by these planets [the 11th and 12th].

You need to consider also that Uranus will be making an opening square to Mercury for you, while Pluto is in closing square to Jupiter. Also note that Saturn has now returned to it's own sign, for a two year stint after a 30 year cycle. This signals a period where rules and regulations will be demanded, as well as self-control and discipline.

Aramatha

Thank you Kimbermoon the experience that I am having right now is an abrupt awakening to the illusion of ego and material reality. The spontaneous collapse of my life support structures has been pretty intense but I felt it was a necessary clearing away of limiting situations. So this North Node information you linked here resonates deeply with me already.

I guess my concerns surround wanting to being to alert to upcoming positive or challenging aspects as I will need to launch out in 2018 looking for a new job, stabilizing my financial situation, finding more authentic relationships and support networks. Is there any specific insight from my charts that can help me to get the best chance of rebounding? Or should I brace for more downslide ahead?

kimbermoon

As mentioned, Saturn will be moving through it's own sign for the next 2 years so this will be the time to basically hold the line and create stability through the use of self-discipline. For you this will bring emphasis to your 9th H matters; developing a higher awareness through study and the pursuit of spirituality. In the past you may have neglected your soul needs and now would be a good time to examine your belief systems

Saturn also suggests that we keep our goals realistic; it seems that perhaps you may be setting yourself up for disappointments with trying to accomplish too much. Finding a new job will surely help to stabilize your financial situation; finding more support networks might be difficult with Neptune's transit though considering the other aspects in your chart.

Pluto will also square natal Jupiter before long, while Uranus currently transits Chiron in square to Mercury. It seems there is inner healing required before moving on. Also by early next year Saturn will also activate your Venus aspects, first squaring Pluto and then Jupiter before reaching the opposition to it's natal place.

What you need to acknowledge is that Saturn transits insist that we take responsibility for ourselves. 'We need to reach within and pull out our inner strength and rely on ourselves.' Again it seems that this time period will put a primary focus on understanding your inner self, rather than reaching outwards.

Further study of your personal chart will help you recognize both your challenges and your opportunities. Perhaps the best way to find your balance will be through your Grand Trine involving Mars/Pluto/Sun, expressing through the air signs. The quality associated with Air is the mind and intellect; using reason and logic in dealing with challenges.