Bad chart?

Ihostlong

Hi, i feel like i have a bad birth chart since i am strugling to get my life on track again professionally, financially and in terms of relationsships...
I would call my general stance a stance of not making choices that benefit my life, the inability to make choices paralyzes me at this point in time.

How do you people intrepret this chart?
Part1
Part2
Part3

More specificially wich profession would suit me and how i can get a better financial position.

D-Rok

Long story short: you’ll be fine.

Moon being the dominant light in fire sign, you’ll have Jupiter, Sun, and Finally Saturn on your side as sect rulers. Since those guys are mostly pretty good (and angular!) you ought to have an ok life. Jupiter in angle and exaltation is pretty awesome, then Sun (fallen in Libra, not so great) and Saturn in rulership (but sadly in the 7th). Hopefully Saturn won’t cause too much strife there but at least he isn’t Rx or fallen or anything horrible like that.

Careful with relationships. Saturn usually messes stuff up but with yours it SHOULD not be so bad since he looks (dignity wise) pretty well-behaved, but VERY active being conjunct the DC.

You do have a lot of hard aspects, squares and the like, so things might feel a little rough. But honestly, there could be worse fates.

Ihostlong

Hi, thanks for your reply..
I've been thinking of rescholing myself to become a computerprogrammer c#.
Since i am very sensitive, dreamy and creative and we are at the start of the age of aquarius i figured this could be my future.
Does the birthchart allign with that in a certain way?
Or shouldnt i do it.

Ihostlong

Thank you for your answer, regarding job opportunities i've been wondering if i should re educate myself to become a computer programmer c# for some reason i am drawn to a lot of things concerning tech.
Does my chart support this?

obsidianmineral

Don't let such fatalistic words defeat you ihostlong. I agree with many of the affirmations D-Rok made, but I disagree with the fact that he simply told you your life was just going to be okay. I like to have a point of view that isn't completely traditional nor modern. Some of the things in each branch of astrology rub me the wrong way. To be specific, modern isn't as exact and draws on too many made-on-the-spot explanations, while traditional astrology, even though it's more exact, is too fatalistic. To start things off, I don't think planets are truly bad or good. I've seen bad things coming from Jupiter and good things from Saturn. Saturn is the planet you want to look forward to if you desire success and to get you out of trouble.

Anyway, your chart is good. Jupiter exalted in the ascendant is a true blessing from god. It also rules your tenth house, so by itself, it promises an uprising and success in your public life. The hard aspects to Saturn in rulership make it easier for you to come out of your comfort zone and not be lazy, like an overly well placed Jupiter promises. You have a lot of focus on cardinal signs, wouldn't surprise me if you were some kind of entrepreneur.

Timmytwothumbs

Hi, i feel like i have a bad birth chart since i am strugling to get my life on track again professionally, financially and in terms of relationsships...
I would call my general stance a stance of not making choices that benefit my life, the inability to make choices paralyzes me at this point in time.

How do you people intrepret this chart?
Part1
Part2
Part3

More specificially wich profession would suit me and how i can get a better financial position.

Do you know about transits? You should look into it. Right now might feel like a slump but just because there was a lot of activity in your life (astrologically) the past decade... And now it's gone, Saturn, is coming your way however. You have an emphasis on the beginning to middle of cardinal signs when planets by transit pass through here you will "feel" them. When the "crop" is ready for harvest you must take action and reap the rewards. There's a lot of power in a chart focused like yours.

Last edited:

D-Rok

Thank you for your answer, regarding job opportunities i've been wondering if i should re educate myself to become a computer programmer c# for some reason i am drawn to a lot of things concerning tech.
Does my chart support this?

That’s cool. Do you want to do that stuff because it promises a good wage (allegedly), or do you just *know* you’re good at it?

I ask that loaded question because I’ve been down that road too. I tried computer programming and realized I don’t have the mind for it. Seeing tons of people saying “O ya I’m software engineer making 6 figures at 22 lel” seems fantastic but most of them are vapid egomaniacs that think they’re better than everyone.

In addition, be aware of the powers that be pushing tech and computer stuff on young people so they fervently get into that field with the promise and high hopes of big salaries. Typically what this amounts to is the expectation through false promises that you’ll “make it” — you and the other millions of aspiring software programmers — which inevitably will drive down the value and wage of these jobs due to surplus of labor.

Sorry for the off-topic response but it really gets under my skin. If you wanted to do programming, you’d have been in the field by now.

Try something that actually seems worthwhile to you.

Ihostlong

That’s cool. Do you want to do that stuff because it promises a good wage (allegedly), or do you just *know* you’re good at it?

I ask that loaded question because I’ve been down that road too. I tried computer programming and realized I don’t have the mind for it. Seeing tons of people saying “O ya I’m software engineer making 6 figures at 22 lel” seems fantastic but most of them are vapid egomaniacs that think they’re better than everyone.

In addition, be aware of the powers that be pushing tech and computer stuff on young people so they fervently get into that field with the promise and high hopes of big salaries. Typically what this amounts to is the expectation through false promises that you’ll “make it” — you and the other millions of aspiring software programmers — which inevitably will drive down the value and wage of these jobs due to surplus of labor.

Sorry for the off-topic response but it really gets under my skin. If you wanted to do programming, you’d have been in the field by now.

Try something that actually seems worthwhile to you.

offcourse the wage, there's a shortage in the field... and yes i am aware of supply and demand. But honestly i got no clue anymore.
I've had a very irregular job career until now in construction (supervisor, construction calculator, ...) and i faced depression after i broke up in a relationsship, wich blew a hole financially as well since i spended to much and did not invest (i had to learn myself).
As a result i am a 28 year old with barely any possesions living at home. (no debt either).

And i am honestly clueless how i can go forward...
I see the wealthgap between rich and poor only growing because of structurual economic and political choices and i am like "great i am at the bottom of the pyramid" excluded from society.

So its not an easy position really.
If people ask me "what do you want to do"?
I'll answer them: aquire posessions and have a good relationsship and see the world all i care about...
But you need wealth. On how to get that wealth that's a tougher question.
Personally i barely have wealth and my mothers money gets invested in the financial market to protect me (inherit). My grandfather who's stil alive even saves in his pension (while he's 89) just so he can pass on more to his children... wich trickles down to me to some extent (his motivation he says).
But that does not solve my personal issieu i am experiencing atm.

So yes my motivation is a stable income wich enables me to invest more cashflow.
I never had a dreamjob or career, instead i dreamed about a happy family since my childhood was bad (divorced parents and bad relationsship with the father). And i dreamed of adventurous sports and travels. But never about a career... while i am fully aware you need cashflow => investments => wealth to aquire "dreams".
Its a puzzle i can't seem to solve while the time is ticking.

Exactly the reason why i had the idea to see what my astrological chart says (while i always was very sceptical towards it). But after researching it for a while i do see a lot in my astrological charts that seems to fit (could be because the descriptions are very general or it actually holds some truth, who knows).
But i am stuck and i realise it and i need to get unstuck because my inability to see the way forward is damaging my confidence, self esteem and just my overall stance in this world.
Feeling excluded and misunderstood is not easily to carry with you.

It doesn't help either that i am very sensitive, i've been diagnosed with high sensitivity thrilseeker... wich as a male in a competitive world is not easy to coop with.

Last edited:

Ihostlong

Don't let such fatalistic words defeat you ihostlong. I agree with many of the affirmations D-Rok made, but I disagree with the fact that he simply told you your life was just going to be okay. I like to have a point of view that isn't completely traditional nor modern. Some of the things in each branch of astrology rub me the wrong way. To be specific, modern isn't as exact and draws on too many made-on-the-spot explanations, while traditional astrology, even though it's more exact, is too fatalistic. To start things off, I don't think planets are truly bad or good. I've seen bad things coming from Jupiter and good things from Saturn. Saturn is the planet you want to look forward to if you desire success and to get you out of trouble.

Anyway, your chart is good. Jupiter exalted in the ascendant is a true blessing from god. It also rules your tenth house, so by itself, it promises an uprising and success in your public life. The hard aspects to Saturn in rulership make it easier for you to come out of your comfort zone and not be lazy, like an overly well placed Jupiter promises. You have a lot of focus on cardinal signs, wouldn't surprise me if you were some kind of entrepreneur.

Hi,

How do you interpret saturn?

Ihostlong

Do you know about transits? You should look into it. Right now might feel like a slump but just because there was a lot of activity in your life (astrologically) the past decade... And now it's gone, Saturn, is coming your way however. You have an emphasis on the beginning to middle of cardinal signs when planets by transit pass through here you will "feel" them. When the "crop" is ready for harvest you must take action and reap the rewards. There's a lot of power in a chart focused like yours.

Yes i've looked up info regarding it, and my birthchart do says that my 20's would be rough with lots of conflict...
wich actually manifested in a lot of ways.

obsidianmineral

Hi,

How do you interpret saturn?

I think Saturn is the planet that rules reality and physical laws. Every other planet that comes before it is in a person's mind, like Mars being the feeling that compels you to be aggressive or hostile. Saturn rules barren places, the limitation of the available resources, the realization of your own limits and capabilities, the management of what you have (Capricorn), etc. hence, it also rules absolute truths, hard logic, results, reality, time, consequences, etc. (Aquarius). So, if you want anything in life you must follow his rules. Everything you've accomplished in your life was a result of your actions and habits, which is Saturn. Traditionally speaking, Saturn is the worst planet because everything it touches it limits and destroys. This happens not because Saturn wants you to suffer, but rather because if bad things didn't happen to you, you would never be conscious of what you do and you would never take care of yourself. If Saturn makes you see someone die in a car accident then I bet you will be afraid of getting into a car and even if you do, you will always have your seat belt on. Can you see why this is a good thing? Because, using the example I just gave you, you hadn't seen someone die in a car accident, you wouldn't have been careful from there on, and that in turn means you could get saved from a future accident. Saturn wants to make you see that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. It tells you that in the world there's hunger, there's death, there's evil, there are people out there who enjoy killing others for fun. So be careful, be aware of those things and act accordingly. That's what Saturn wants you to know. Saturn desires no good to no one because with luck and fortune comes relaxation, laziness, lack of focus, etc. (Jupiter's bad side).

William Lilly says this about Saturn in his book Christian Astrology:

"He is the supreamest or highest of all Planets; is placed betwixt Jupiter and the Firmament, he is not very bright or glorious, or doth he twincle or sparkle, but is of a Pale, Wan or Leaden, Ashy colour slow in motion. "

Here, he confirms that Saturn is indeed the greatest planet of all. Saturn is indeed the one with the last word. It's not a coincidence that the last thing we face on Earth is death and loss of everything.

"Manners & Actions, when well dignified. Then he is profound in Imagination, in his Acts severe, in words reserved, in speaking and giving very spare, in labour patient, in arguing or disputing grave, in obtaining the goods of this life studious and solicitous, in all manner of actions austere.

When ill. Then he is envious, covetous, jealous and mistrustfull, timorus, sordid, outwardly dissembling, sluggish, suspicious, stubborn, a contemner of women, a close lyar, malicious, murmuring, never contented, ever repining."

You can relate all of these traits to the basic energy that represents Saturn.

Last edited:

Ihostlong

So if i understand it correctly it warns us for big changes linked with other planets... and thus its more of a pivotplanet?

I've found this on another website it seems to be something has triggered:
http://prntscr.com/htj8um
While this seems to start:
http://prntscr.com/htj9af

on a sidenote intrestingly enough i get this:
http://prntscr.com/htjakq could that be linked with me opening up to astrology and mysticism?

And strangly enough i am motivated to become a programmer and i read this:
http://prntscr.com/htjb4c

This is the website i got it from.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

So if i understand it correctly it warns us for big changes linked with other planets... and thus its more of a pivotplanet?

I've found this on another website it seems to be something has triggered:
http://prntscr.com/htj8um
While this seems to start:
http://prntscr.com/htj9af

on a sidenote intrestingly enough i get this:
http://prntscr.com/htjakq could that be linked with me opening up to astrology and mysticism?

And strangly enough i am motivated to become a programmer and i read this:
http://prntscr.com/htjb4c

This is the website i got it from.

Yeah, that's the idea more or less. Saturn is a gas giant just like Jupiter, it's a planet that represents ideas larger than life. Jupiter focuses on the good side of life. He likes to think that it's very possible to be successful, to win the lottery, to be lucky and wise. This is all good and all, but at the end of the day it's all asenine. The only real part there is being wise and knowledgeable. Saturn on the other hand makes you realistic. Instead of thinking that you can win the lottery or be successful without that much effort, Saturn will make you think "Until you can logically deduce with hard logic that you will be successful you won't get what you want. Stop thinking about ******** and get to work." Saturn rules the signs that correspond to the coldest times of the year, which would be from December to February. Taking from what I read on Skyscript, the Sun and Moon rule the signs corresponding to the season in which the Sun is the closest to the Earth and where, traditionally speaking, the Sun gives us its warmth and fortune. However I like to see this as not necessarily fortunate. When the Sun is closest to Earth it makes the people born full of life and warmth, but blind to reason and logic to an extent, this is reflected through the egotistical Leo and the emotional Cancer. Logic and sternness is given to natives when the Sun is the farthest from the planet, when Saturn affects the people born during that period. So my point is that a lot of the ideas in traditional astrology are exact and well constructed, but the good planets can be equally as bad as the bad ones, and the malefics can be benefic.

sign_rulers.gif

You should check out this link related to the philosophy of the rulerships in astrology.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/rulership.html

D-Rok

Hmm been investigating saturn more, it seems i am doomed for poverty :sad:

You have an exalted Jupiter on the ascendant which trines the midheaven, which is also ruled by said Jupiter.

I sincerely doubt you’ll be poor. But there will probably be issues — just as there are with everybody else.

Ihostlong

You have an exalted Jupiter on the ascendant which trines the midheaven, which is also ruled by said Jupiter.

I sincerely doubt you’ll be poor. But there will probably be issues — just as there are with everybody else.

Well i am poor atm tough, both in income and in wealth... mother is lower middle class and i invest roughly 50% of that money in the stockmarket (only thing that seems to work out reasonably well) but i need to stress reasonably, i've had my losses to...
But what your saying is my key to financial succes is my midheaven?
I've looked into that as well... but i am very confused how it fits me.
I've found out that midheaven in pisces 10th house means i would get succes from solitary professions... but in other sources it made a link to me beeing very social.
Wich got me confused how to interpret it, especially since i am not really social (anymore/atm (i used to be tough) but relationsship and professional blows brused my social side => "wall of protection against the evil world").

obsidianmineral

Hmm been investigating saturn more, it seems i am doomed for poverty :sad:

No, you are not destined for poverty or misfortune. You will get what you earn. If anything bad happens to you as a result of your Saturn it'll be because you didn't take responsibility. Do not see Saturn as a bad planet, it's just the one that does bad so it can be good.

kshantaram

Premium Member
find difficult to visually demarcate the houses clearly as in astrodienst charts;

hope will find this enables pointwise reflections and integrate as relevant,
do promptly share-discuss pointwise feedbacks, how true-untrue-insightful,
traits, talents, health, events, prospects, etc

jup elevated cancer asc, protective of the chart, trine scorpio 5th
for research-occult aptitudes-advisory roles-children-position,
jup transit scorpio now trine natal jup,
and jup cancer trine own pisces 9th for luck-edu-travels-spirituality;

jup cancer asc growth-riches through knowledge-advisory roles;

prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers mon evenings;

sat own cap 7th, growth-riches through public administration,
sat elevated aspect over libra 4th for real estate-property;

sat aspect pisces 9th restraining luck;

jup-sat opp misjudgments and missed opportunities in
health, relationship/marriage, vocation-business;

sat return now calling for major decisions of life, impacting next 30 yrs;
avoid misjudgments-missed opportunities these 2.5yr transit;

observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

asc lord moon impulsive aries 11th,
gains from women-mothers-govt;
mars aspect own aries 11th protective of income-gains

while may not be good for friendships-relationships and their health;

sun-mer-mars libra 5th, sun debilated, generally good for public relations,

but wavering mind, sun-mars hyper-energetic
and prone to stormy anger when provoked;
sun conjunct mars lord of elevation for sun,
debilation of sun cancelled,
gradual growth in luck-edu-children-position;

sun elevated aspect aries 11th for income-gains;
may wear ruby over the sun finger;

sun-moon opp, confused-dispersed thinking;

moon-mars opp volatile emotions and finances;
may wear pearl over the jup finger;

sun-mer-mars aptitude for medicine/surgery/ management-admin;
mars elevated aspect over cap 7th for business-vocation;

venus 6th able to win through charm of personality;

venus 6th however negating 7th, negating marriage/relationship;
moon-sat lords 1/7 over aries-cap square unfriendly lords,
challenge in relationship/marriage;

taurus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relaitonship;
venus lord 11th over 6th,
calling for extra efforts for income-gains through employment;

venus 6th, affecting health of mother and property matters,
and prone to kidney inflammation;

rahu-ketu the nodes now transiting natal nodes 3/9,
ketu transit acq 9th, prone to distant lands;
pain-injury lower legs-sciatica-tighs etc to care;

natal ketu leo 3rd, individualistic, high self-pride, impulsive;
detachment from siblings, accident prone,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-heart-stomach, etc
prayers to Christ sun mornings, offer red flowers at the alter at home;

Last edited:

Ihostlong

find difficult to visually demarcate the houses clearly as in astrodienst charts;

hope will find this enables reflections and integrate as relevant,
do promptly share-discuss pointwise feedbacks, how true-untrue-insightful,
traits, talents, health, events, prospects, etc

jup elevated cancer asc, protective of the chart, trine scorpio 5th
for research-occult aptitudes-advisory roles-children-position,
jup transit scorpio now trine natal jup,
and jup cancer trine own pisces 9th for luck-edu-travels-spirituality;
jup cancer asc growth-riches through knowledge-advisory roles;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers mon evenings;

sat own cap 7th, growth-riches through public administration,
sat elevated aspect over libra 4th for real estate-property;
sat aspect pisces 9th restraining luck;

jup-sat opp misjudgments and missed opportunities in
health, relationship/marriage, vocation-business;

sat return now calling for major decisions of life, impacting next 30 yrs;
avoid misjudgments-missed opportunities these 2.5yr transit;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

asc lord moon impulsive aries 11th, gains from women-mothers-govt;
mars aspect own aries 11th protective of income-gains
while may not be good for friendships-relationships and their health;

sun-mer-mars libra 5th, sun deliated, generally good for public relations,
but wavering mind, sun-mars hyper-energetic
and prone to stormy anger when provoked;
sun conjunct mars lord of elevation for sun,
debilation of sun cancelled,
gradual growth in luck-edu-children-position;
sun elevated aspect aries 11th for income-gains;
may wear ruby over the sun finger;

sun-moon opp, confused-dispersed thinking;
moon-mars opp volatile emotions and finances;
may wear pearl over the jup finger;

sun-mer-mars aptitude for medicine/surgery/ management-admin;
mars elevated aspect over cap 7th for business-vocation;

venus 6th able to win through charm of personality;
venus 6th however negating 7th, negating marriage/relationship;
moon-sat lords 1/7 over aries-cap square unfriendly lords,
challenge in relationship/marriage;

taurus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relaitonship;
venus lord 11th over 6th,
calling for extra efforts for income-gains through employment;

venus 6th, affecting health of mother and property matters,
and prone to kidney inflammation;

rahu-ketu the nodes now transiting natal nodes 3/9,
ketu transit acq 9th, prone to distant lands;
pain-injury lower legs-sciatica-tighs etc to care;

natal ketu leo 3rd, individualistic, high self-pride, impulsive;
detachment from siblings, accident prone,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-heart-stomach, etc
prayers to Christ sun mornings, offer red flowers at the alter at home;

Thank you for your reply, this sounds so awfull tough.