So many issues

I have had so many issues for so long now that i feel like giving up. I won't commit suicide or anything like that but i just feel like life isn't worth it anymore. I've had anxiety and depression for so long now that it's ruined my life. I don't have a social life and i don't even want one because i feel like most people only care about themselves and would throw me under the bus for their own gain. I have deep seated anger issues too and just got thrown out of my sisters 18th birthday party for getting into a fight which i feel really guilty about. I know there's people worse off but i am in such a bad place that i don't know if i can ever get better or if it's even worth trying. I'm posting on this forum to see if anyone can read my chart and give me any guidance or advice. Everything is just so dark at the moment and i can't take it.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_cillian.81485.11695.png
    astro_w2gw_cillian.81485.11695.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 44

Lykanized

I'm very new so others are gonna be much more experienced and able to help you, but for one thing, you have a grand cardinal cross which is a unique pattern, from what I understand, rare. Not only that, but you have A LOT of hard aspects in your chart. That doesn't mean you're doomed. Not at all. Hard aspects call you to learn through brutal honesty of reality. You have much more opportunity than a lot of people do to learn through hard lessons, and it may take time, but you will be a being to be reckoned with when you've dealt with all your issues

It may help to separate your issues from astrology, or it may not. Don't let it make you feel like you're doomed because astrology is here to help you know where and why you may need to pay attention

Last edited:

Lykanized

Btw, I also want to say that I'm here for you, truly. I'm always here for anyone. I have a lot of issues myself so I feel like even if we haven't gone through the same exact experiences, I could give some familiarity and love if you're not opposed. In the least, you could vent to me. Life's a *****. For some people, it's an even greater *****, but those people are called to be stronger

Thank you for this reply. I do feel like i'm being taught very harsh lessons but i'm in the midst of it all now and it's becoming overwhelming at times. Thanks for the love, i send it back to you as well and hope you can get through whatever issues you are experiencing also. You seem like a really kind hearted person which is a breath of fresh air for me so i thank you for that.

katydid

Your chart has difficult aspects but also very nice, powerful aspects. Life will improve as you grow and mature. :wink:

Here is one of the most difficult aspects, as it is exact, and it is angular in your chart, so it is at the forefront:
Moon opposed Saturn

Moon opposite Saturn in the natal chart is one of the most challenging aspects because it can make you feel sad and lonely. What you want most of all is the emotional nourishment of a supportive intimate relationship. However, there are many obstacles in your way to experience that feeling of being loved and valued.

As with all Moon aspects your relationship with your mother is critical in determining how successful your adult relationships are. She may have been too strict, emotionally cold, suffered an illness or not been there for you. The more emotional support you received when growing up then the easier time you will have in forming healthy emotional relationships as an adult.

It is likely that you have a great deal of difficulty sharing your emotions and others may think you are emotionally distant, boring or just don’t care. Lack of attention and love from others can make you feel isolated and lonely. This can lead to shyness, guilt and difficulty finding being able to let go and have fun. If bad moods turn into depression then medical help should be sought.

Without other more outgoing or happy influences in your chat you may have a very serious nature and concern yourself only with practical matters. A lot of hard work is needed to be comfortable showing your emotions. Conscious realization and admission of this problem is the first step.

You may need to overcome a fear of getting close to people. It might be easier trying to make friends with much older or younger people to start with. You do have feelings like everyone else but have to overcome barriers and restriction to expose them. Hard work, practice and patience will help you loosen up and experience more enduring close relationships as you age.

https://astrologyking.com/moon-opposite-saturn/

You also have a very nice, gentle, imaginative side seen by your Mercury in Virgo, trining Uranus/Neptune:

his aspect shows an easy flow of energy and is generally considered favorable. You will mostly experience trines as talents and advantages. However, trines can also show areas which are the line of least resistance. This means that you may be letting these talents slip by unnoticed and that you are lacking motivation.

It is important to understand that Mercury rules the intellectual and conscious mind that forms conclusions. Mercury is reasoning, while Neptune is in-tune. Think of Neptune as being intuitive, in-tune and tuning in like a Tune-Ah-Fish, since Neptune is the ruler of Pisces (the fish).

This is the 'birthmark' of a good storyteller who is imaginative and creative with words. It's important to understand that Mercury rules the mind, the intellect and the wit. When coupled with imaginative and dreamy Neptune this is where the storyteller develops. Not to mention Neptune naturally rules Pisces, so this is where your big fish stories begin.

Mercury (the mind) trine Neptune (intuition) is also how one is able to read the thoughts of others. You just can't help it, although you will need to make certain that you get out of the way of your thoughts so that you do not project your own beliefs on to someone else. This is prophetic ability.

http://www.drstandley.com/aspects_mercury_trine_neptune.shtml

You need to be the one to take control of your life. You can do it if you put your Virgo Mercurial mind to it, and don't just sit back and feel like a hopeless victim. Life is unfair and everyone feels that way at times. But we need to make our own way in the world, and you have the power to do that.

Study your chart, research it, bit by bit. You can be the master of this incarnation. But it is up to you. I say this because you have the Exalted Mercury trine to Neptune---you have the mental acuity necessary to process this information, spiritually and concretely. Studying the metaphysics of your life will be your way out, of this depression and confusion.

Take it one aspect at a time. Google is your friend.

Google 'Mercury Trine Neptune,' Mercury in Virgo, Cancer rising, Moon In Libra, Moon opposed Saturn, Moon square Jupiter, Mars in Cancer, etc etc...

And come here for help with individual aspects or placements...build up your knowledge about your chart, and your JOURNEY towards understanding.

You are very young and have plenty of time to get your life in order...:love:

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help reflect, do share pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective, traits-talents-health-events etc etc :

sat now transit own cap 7th, good for event management, public admin, etc,

but sat transit opp mars-venus affecting health and relationship;
craving for affection but not manifesting;

mars-venus artistic-financial aptitudes;
inclined to relationships by mere attractions;

taurus-venus 12th inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
inimical venus over cancer asc, circulatory-kidney health issues;

natal sat debilated aries 11th, aptitude for social work/service;
sat retro towards pisces 10th for career;

sat elevated aspect libra 5th, promoting luck-edu-position;
sat aspect own cap 7th supportive of business/vocation,
but not good for health of spouse;
7th lord sat over 11th, gains from spouse probably;

but moon-sat opp 5/11 axis, emotional stress in
income-gains-friendships-relationship-edu-children-position;

sat-separative ketu SN aries 11th hyper-impulsive
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery head-arms-shoulders-ears;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;

moon-rahu libra 5th,
social aptitudes, acting skills, foreign relationships;
delayed children perhaps, rise-fall in life,
need for ancestor worship,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
wear brown hesonite over pendant;

venus lord of elevation for sat over cancer asc,
debilation of sat cancelled,
gradual growth in income-gains-friendships,
wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

11th lord mars debilated cancer asc,
anemic health and suppressed anger;
lord moon over 4th quadrant, debilation of mars cancelled,
gradual improvement in health, artistic aptitudes, etc;
mars elevated aspect over cap 7th for business etc;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

sun leo 3rd, admin aptitudes, impressive writings;
high self-pride, individualistic approaches; sensitive;
sun separative impacting sibling relationships;
currently rahu NN transiting sun leo 3rd
clouding communications, sibling relations, etc;

ketu SN now 1.5yr transit acq 9th, distancing from father,
and tending to distant lands;

mer elevated virgo 4th, intellectual, studious;
growth-riches through intellectual pursuits,
audit, quality management, etc;
mer-retro sat pisces opp negotiation skills;
may wear emerald over little finger;

mer debilated aspect over pisces 10th for career;
10th lord jup debilated cap 7th; sat aspects own cap 7th,
debilation of jup cancelled, gradual growth-improvements
in vocation-business-career-relationship/marriage;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
jup lord 6th over 7th, marriage-relationship-vocation
abdominal-liver health under stress;

past one year jup transit moon-rahu libra 5th, jup lord 10th,
perhaps fall in position?

jup now transit scorpio 6th
for research-occult aptitudes and employment,
trine own pisces 10th supportive of career;
and trine mars-venus cancer asc,
promoting health, arts, romance, etc;

mystic acq saturnine 09th,
settling late at 36+, lord sat debilated too;

chart with debilated planets making elevated aspects.
debilations cancelled, gradual improvements-growth;

wishing well, kshantaram

Thanks for taking the time out to help me with this. I probably should get an astrology book and do some research that way aswell. I noticed u stated that the mercury trine neptune can "read peoples thoughts". I've actually noticed in my life that i am able to see peoples intentions very clearly and basically what they are thinking so that is crazy that it indicates it in my chart too. I fell out of astrology like a year back and only got back into recently again and it is so accurate it's amazing. I don't know why i stopped with it in the first place. I do also feel like if reincarnation does exist then i this incarnation is very important as i have a lot to learn.

katydid

Thanks for taking the time out to help me with this. I probably should get an astrology book and do some research that way aswell. I noticed u stated that the mercury trine neptune can "read peoples thoughts". I've actually noticed in my life that i am able to see peoples intentions very clearly and basically what they are thinking so that is crazy that it indicates it in my chart too. I fell out of astrology like a year back and only got back into recently again and it is so accurate it's amazing. I don't know why i stopped with it in the first place. I do also feel like if reincarnation does exist then i this incarnation is very important as i have a lot to learn.

YES. You decided to make a lot of progress in this incarnation by taking on a lot. :smile:

Astrology is good for you to keep working on. I don't say that to everyone. Some people are better off just checking with their professional astrologers.

But your Mercury trine Neptune is very attuned to understanding the nuanced symbolism. And you need a way to cut through the fog and get real.

That Saturn at the top of your chart shows that you decided to take on a lot, in this incarnation. It has not been easy. But it also symbolizes a lot of possibilities for great work to be done and a lot of progress, and things to be accomplished.

First of all thank you for taking time to answer this with such detail.
I copy and pasted your answer and put my answers to how true or false the information is after each line that i could answer.

craving for affection but not manifesting; (this is true as i am very lonely at the moment and don't interact with many people yet i crave it)

inclined to relationships by mere attractions; (somewhat true at times)

inimical venus over cancer asc, circulatory-kidney health issues; (I've had many health issues since i was around 12 which include chronic sinusitis, circulation issues, abdominal issues like fat building up in weird places even though i'm skinny and eat healthy and exercise regularly, allergies, i always suspected kidney issues although i didn't go to the doctor about it)

natal sat debilated aries 11th, aptitude for social work/service; (Social work does interest me)

sat elevated aspect libra 5th, promoting luck-edu-position; (not sure about this one)
sat aspect own cap 7th supportive of business/vocation, (i have never had a job in my life and dropped out of school at 16 due to the issues)

but not good for health of spouse; (don't have a spouse)

(emotional stress in education and friendships)

detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship; (detachment from friendships)
pain-injury-surgery head-arms-shoulders-ears; (i've had a few injuries in my life)

moon-rahu libra 5th,
social aptitudes, acting skills, foreign relationships; (always wanted to be an actor, don't think i have the confidence to be one though i've been told i have a natural talent for it. I've had online relationships with foreign girls)

anemic health and suppressed anger; (i don't think i'm anemic although i do have circulation problems, also i have a lot of suppressed anger)

gradual improvement in health, artistic aptitudes, etc; (my health has been very up and down lately)
mars elevated aspect over cap 7th for business etc; (no business in my life yet)

sun leo 3rd, admin aptitudes, impressive writings; (i have written short stories before and gotten good feedback on them so i think i have the ability to write)
high self-pride, individualistic approaches; sensitive; (this is very true)
sun separative impacting sibling relationships; (shaky relationships with my sisters)
clouding communications, sibling relations, etc; (this is true)

and tending to distant lands; (always wanted to live in another country and also i met my dad last night for the first time in like 4 years)

mer elevated virgo 4th, intellectual, studious; (true)
growth-riches through intellectual pursuits, (hasn't happened yet)
audit, quality management, etc; (hasn't happened yet)
mer-retro sat pisces opp negotiation skills; (true)

in vocation-business-career-relationship/marriage; (not yet)
abdominal-liver health under stress; (i actually suspected liver problems especially because of the way alcohol affects my health but i never got it checked out)

trine own pisces 10th supportive of career; (very interested in occult)
promoting health, arts, romance, etc; (health is up and down but a lot better than it was a few years ago)

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate prompt ack and the pains to share candid feedbacks :

First of all thank you for taking time to answer this with such detail.
I copy and pasted your answer and put my answers to
how true or false the information is after each line that i could answer.

craving for affection but not manifesting;
(this is true as i am very lonely at the moment
and don't interact with many people yet i crave it)

inclined to relationships by mere attractions;
(somewhat true at times)

inimical venus over cancer asc, circulatory-kidney health issues;
(I've had many health issues since i was around 12 which include
chronic sinusitis, circulation issues, abdominal issues like fat building up in weird places
even though i'm skinny and eat healthy and exercise regularly, allergies,
i always suspected kidney issues although i didn't go to the doctor about it)

natal sat debilated aries 11th, aptitude for social work/service;
(Social work does interest me)

sat elevated aspect libra 5th, promoting luck-edu-position;
(not sure about this one)

sat aspect own cap 7th supportive of business/vocation,
(i have never had a job in my life and dropped out of school at 16
due to the issues)

but not good for health of spouse; (don't have a spouse)

(emotional stress in education and friendships)

detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
(detachment from friendships)

pain-injury-surgery head-arms-shoulders-ears;
(i've had a few injuries in my life)

moon-rahu libra 5th,
social aptitudes, acting skills, foreign relationships;
(always wanted to be an actor,
don't think i have the confidence to be one though
i've been told i have a natural talent for it.
I've had online relationships with foreign girls)

anemic health and suppressed anger;
(i don't think i'm anemic although i do have circulation problems,
also i have a lot of suppressed anger)

gradual improvement in health, artistic aptitudes, etc;
(my health has been very up and down lately)

mars elevated aspect over cap 7th for business etc;
(no business in my life yet)

sun leo 3rd, admin aptitudes, impressive writings;
(i have written short stories before
and gotten good feedback on them so i think i have the ability to write)

high self-pride, individualistic approaches; sensitive;
(this is very true)

sun separative impacting sibling relationships;
(shaky relationships with my sisters)

clouding communications, sibling relations, etc;
(this is true)

and tending to distant lands;
(always wanted to live in another country
and also i met my dad last night for the first time in like 4 years)

mer elevated virgo 4th, intellectual, studious; (true)

growth-riches through intellectual pursuits, (hasn't happened yet)
audit, quality management, etc; (hasn't happened yet)

mer-retro sat pisces opp negotiation skills; (true)

in vocation-business-career-relationship/marriage; (not yet)

abdominal-liver health under stress;
(i actually suspected liver problems especially
because of the way alcohol affects my health but i never got it checked out)

trine own pisces 10th supportive of career;
(very interested in occult)

promoting health, arts, romance, etc;
(health is up and down but a lot better than it was a few years ago)

sarahpostore

So sorry about how you feel. It's important to talk to someone who can, though, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life.