Will I start to live life... again?

Nina12

Hello,

can someone please take a look to my chart and tell me why everything had stopped in last 4 years? Only thing I can see is that Saturn was returning (and transiting my 11th, 12th and 1st house) and not sure is it because of Saturn, but since 2014. everything is somehow wrong. No friends, no love, no job, but there are lots of solitude, doubts, fears and phobias. If someone could take a look and tell me if something is going to move forward in my life, I would appreciate it. :smile:

Attachments

• astro_245gw_nina_2018113.285.17916.jpg
    astro_245gw_nina_2018113.285.17916.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 70

Osamenor

Staff member
Transits don't cause life events or circumstances, only correlate with them. The same transit could spell coming back to life, or could spell disaster, or could correlate with you going on the same as before, depending on how you respond to it. We can't look at your chart and say yes, your life is about to pick up, or no, it's not. You could start to live life again, and transits could point to windows of opportunity for certain things, but it's up to you to climb through them. If you just sit around and wait for your transits to change things, nothing will change.

What are the circumstances that have led to you being isolated? Have you been having health problems? Are you living someplace where there's a lack of social and/or work opportunities? Was there a disaster four years ago that precipitated this--loss of a job, injury, loss of someone in your life, traumatic experience, anything like that? Is something else going on?

Nina12

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying and I'm completely aware I'm responsible for everything in my life, and that I have to learn from my good and bad decisions equally. And that's ok.
Yes, there are circumstances that have lead to some things. Like putting your emotional partner before everyone else. It is logical to loose others and that was a very big lesson for me. When it comes to love, it's ok not to have love for now because I'm aware I have blocks due to previous love failure.
But when it comes to making new friends, I keep running onto people with no interests in common, so it is very hard and exhausting to maintain those relations.
Or job- there are opportunities, but always it slips away for some reason (and it's not knowledge because I think that having a university degree, speaking 4 languages and having knowledge far beyond professional vocation is more than enough for, at least some of the lowest positions in a company). The only thing I can think of this is because of lack of luck or overqualification. My point is... is there anything in my chart indicating to bigger opportunities for change?

Osamenor

Staff member
Yes, there are circumstances that have lead to some things. Like putting your emotional partner before everyone else. It is logical to loose others and that was a very big lesson for me. When it comes to love, it's ok not to have love for now because I'm aware I have blocks due to previous love failure.
I suspect that these blocks are what's keeping you down in other areas of your life. Did you perhaps put your partner before yourself, too? Tie your identity to them? And when the relationship ended (which it must have, because you say you haven't had love in four years), if you had placed your sense of self in the relationship, you would then feel that your self is gone.
But when it comes to making new friends, I keep running onto people with no interests in common, so it is very hard and exhausting to maintain those relations.
If you're not meeting people who share your interests, you must not be pursuing your own interests. If you pursue your interests, you meet people who share them. Unless everything you're interested in is something you do alone, with no input whatsoever from others, but if that were the case, you probably wouldn't feel you couldn't maintain friendship with people who don't share your interests. Are your own interests something you've suppressed?

Or job- there are opportunities, but always it slips away for some reason (and it's not knowledge because I think that having a university degree, speaking 4 languages and having knowledge far beyond professional vocation is more than enough for, at least some of the lowest positions in a company). The only thing I can think of this is because of lack of luck or overqualification.
If you're overqualified for the jobs you're applying for, could you think bigger? Apply for something that does meet your qualifications? Or is that not feasible for some reason, other than your own beliefs?
My point is... is there anything in my chart indicating to bigger opportunities for change?
There are always opportunities for change, no matter what transits are happening. What your transits do is suggest, in a very broad way, how you might be motivated to make change, and who or what would help you do it right now.

It's very interesting to look at your chart, because you and I have the exact same ascendant: 3 degrees Capricorn. Which means we've had, more or less, the same transits in the same houses over the last few years. Planetary transits are different, though, and my MC is in late Libra, instead of early Scorpio like yours, but otherwise, same. We both have Saturn rapidly approaching the AC. Now, from what I hear Saturn transiting the AC is a time for self reinvention, usually bringing into reality the change that was brewing when Saturn was transiting the twelfth house. Twelfth house transits, in contrast, can be about discontent, feeling that something needs to change, even if you're not certain what.

I had chosen my change by the time Saturn reached my twelfth house: I started studying to be an herbalist at that time, and I was learning astrology as a hobby. I still have another year to go before I'm ready to hang out a shingle as an herbalist, but I've decided to start offering professional astrology readings at this time. Saturn crossing your ascendant is a time to take yourself seriously, so that others do, too. Because I made those choices when I did, Saturn transiting my twelfth house was not such a hard time. But it probably would have been if I were stuck on relationships that had failed, and unable to move forward, which actually did happen to me, longer ago.

What have you done to help yourself get unstuck? Is there anyone or anything that you find helpful?

For me, the big push that really got me out of that rut was 15 months of regular hypnotherapy. Which started when Saturn was on my MC and square my natal Saturn. When Saturn is in a hard angle transit--that is, conjunction, square, or opposition--to itself, one of your angles, and/or a personal planet--that's a great time for making lasting changes, and for having the opportunities to make them come about.

You also have a progressed planet changing direction right now. Your progressed Mercury went retrograde when you were about 7, and is stationing direct at this time. The years around a progressed planet changing direction are a time of significant change. Often, that means you no longer want what you previously did, and/or want something new. Discontent is the first step to change.

That you came here and made this thread is a sure sign that you want change and you're willing to help it happen.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Try applying for jobs as hard as you can the next few weeks and months. If you do it seriously, and prepare yourself well, it should work out. That Jupiter transit looks promising. That Saturn transit is happening over your Asc. now could also mean more responsibility coming your way and that is obviously the case when a person starts working. You also the progressed Moon soon changing signs, which means an event of significance. And this is happening over your 2nd house.

The only thing you should watch out for now is that you don't indulge in pessimism and depression - feeling sorry for yourself with that Saturn going over your 1st house, otherwise you might lose the Jupiter transit also. So go and look for work. Good luck.

Nina12

I suspect that these blocks are what's keeping you down in other areas of your life. Did you perhaps put your partner before yourself, too? Tie your identity to them? And when the relationship ended (which it must have, because you say you haven't had love in four years), if you had placed your sense of self in the relationship, you would then feel that your self is gone.

If you're not meeting people who share your interests, you must not be pursuing your own interests. If you pursue your interests, you meet people who share them. Unless everything you're interested in is something you do alone, with no input whatsoever from others, but if that were the case, you probably wouldn't feel you couldn't maintain friendship with people who don't share your interests. Are your own interests something you've suppressed?

If you're overqualified for the jobs you're applying for, could you think bigger? Apply for something that does meet your qualifications? Or is that not feasible for some reason, other than your own beliefs?

There are always opportunities for change, no matter what transits are happening. What your transits do is suggest, in a very broad way, how you might be motivated to make change, and who or what would help you do it right now.

It's very interesting to look at your chart, because you and I have the exact same ascendant: 3 degrees Capricorn. Which means we've had, more or less, the same transits in the same houses over the last few years. Planetary transits are different, though, and my MC is in late Libra, instead of early Scorpio like yours, but otherwise, same. We both have Saturn rapidly approaching the AC. Now, from what I hear Saturn transiting the AC is a time for self reinvention, usually bringing into reality the change that was brewing when Saturn was transiting the twelfth house. Twelfth house transits, in contrast, can be about discontent, feeling that something needs to change, even if you're not certain what.

I had chosen my change by the time Saturn reached my twelfth house: I started studying to be an herbalist at that time, and I was learning astrology as a hobby. I still have another year to go before I'm ready to hang out a shingle as an herbalist, but I've decided to start offering professional astrology readings at this time. Saturn crossing your ascendant is a time to take yourself seriously, so that others do, too. Because I made those choices when I did, Saturn transiting my twelfth house was not such a hard time. But it probably would have been if I were stuck on relationships that had failed, and unable to move forward, which actually did happen to me, longer ago.

What have you done to help yourself get unstuck? Is there anyone or anything that you find helpful?

For me, the big push that really got me out of that rut was 15 months of regular hypnotherapy. Which started when Saturn was on my MC and square my natal Saturn. When Saturn is in a hard angle transit--that is, conjunction, square, or opposition--to itself, one of your angles, and/or a personal planet--that's a great time for making lasting changes, and for having the opportunities to make them come about.

You also have a progressed planet changing direction right now. Your progressed Mercury went retrograde when you were about 7, and is stationing direct at this time. The years around a progressed planet changing direction are a time of significant change. Often, that means you no longer want what you previously did, and/or want something new. Discontent is the first step to change.

That you came here and made this thread is a sure sign that you want change and you're willing to help it happen.

I think the same. That relationship was my first big emotional bonding to someone who is not my family. So I gave 100 percent of myself. But also I overgrew that relationship and it had to end. It took me 2 years to overcome that failure and to get over it. When I say to get over, I mean, to feel that life really goes on and that I was ready to move on. But since then, I feel that for any movement at any field I have to make big efforts but everything I do gives no results. And that's exhausting.

When it comes to friendships, please don't think I'm antisocial person. I do have friends but while I kept my life in stand by, they got married, got kids, moved to other cities etc., so we can't be in touch like earlier. New people I meet... at first it seems we do have some interests in common, but after some time big differences show up.

I'm a Virgo and I do things by the rules and when I see that I don't have most of the requirements for one job... I won't apply. But now I see maybe it's time to change that. I have nothing to lose.*

It seems that your experience with Saturn is quite different than mine. I started to learn astrology few months ago (I was interested to find out why so many Scorpios are present in my life) and I made some conclusions based on that.
Things started to become difficult when Saturn entered Scorpio. It took me like century to finish my college. I started to have a fear of blood (and that's quite an easy consequence regarding that till the age of 7 I lived in a war zone), a relationship that lasted 5 years ended when Saturn was in the middle of Scorpio. Those things were tough, but not so much. I felt good for ending that relationship because at that time I felt I needed a change. But since Saturn entered Sagittarius, things (well all my blockages) became so tough and mentally very hard. And that was a time Saturn was transiting my 11th and 12th house. During that time I felt like everything around me was wrong, I was wrong, and I couldn't resist feeling that was paying my dues for something I did in previous lives. The 12th house is also about karma, so it makes sense. For some reason I'm not afraid of Saturn going over my Asc and into the 1st house, and these days I'm starting to have urges to make bigger changes. I started to learn programing - when I can't find a job, I'm thinking of making one.
The main thing I have done to help myself generally, was growing up. Past 4 yrs were very difficult, but now I feel way more mature. And the feeling is good.* Thank you very much for your answers. It really helps to become more aware of myself.

Nina12

Hi,

Try applying for jobs as hard as you can the next few weeks and months. If you do it seriously, and prepare yourself well, it should work out. That Jupiter transit looks promising. That Saturn transit is happening over your Asc. now could also mean more responsibility coming your way and that is obviously the case when a person starts working. You also the progressed Moon soon changing signs, which means an event of significance. And this is happening over your 2nd house.

The only thing you should watch out for now is that you don't indulge in pessimism and depression - feeling sorry for yourself with that Saturn going over your 1st house, otherwise you might lose the Jupiter transit also. So go and look for work. Good luck.
Thank you. I wanted to know* more about transits, but I don't have enough astrology knowledge to know how to interpret them. I hope I won't indulge in pessimism or depression, it was enough of those feelings when Saturn was transiting my 12th house. Thank you very much.

Whoam1

I was doing something interesting in my chart looking at undercurrents. I look at the sun/moon midpoint, the AC/MC midpoint, the North/South node midpoint, The Planet that rules your MC, and the the Planet that rules the sign that your chart ruler is in. Your Chart ruler is Saturn, Saturn is in Sag, ruler of sag is Jupiter. This point is in Gemini as is your North/South Node MP. However Gemini opposes Sag., and in Sag lies the MC/AC midpoint, the point that represents who you want to be and how people see you. This means your image and what the universe has in store for you aren't really in harmony. Also having your Sun/Moon Midpoint in Scorpio means your ego and emotions align in Scorpio(do you relate to this sign). Pluto ruler of Your Scorpio MC sits in its sign making people see you as a Scorpio 3 fold. Look at some Scorpio things for fun, and Sag. and Gem. undercurrents means you should be wild and having fun, within the caution zone Scorpio allows.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
But since Saturn entered Sagittarius, things (well all my blockages) became so tough and mentally very hard. And that was a time Saturn was transiting my 11th and 12th house. During that time I felt like everything around me was wrong, I was wrong, and I couldn't resist feeling that was paying my dues for something I did in previous lives. The 12th house is also about karma, so it makes sense.

Karma may not be quite what you think. It's not punishment for what some past version of you did. Rather, consequence of what's happened, which may or may not have been under your control.

We can get a past life story out of the south node: its placement, any aspects to it, and its ruler's placement and aspects. Look at those, the possible meanings of their signs and houses, use some creative license, and we have the story. That doesn't necessarily mean the past life story we get out of it is a literal past life you've had. What I've found, exploring these things, is that when we get the right past life story, it bears a strong resemblance to the current life, at least to the early part of the current life.

Your south node is in the eighth house. One way to interpret that is that you lived through a time of traumatic death (eighth house = death). Could be a war. Since you lived through a war early in this life, we don't even have to look to a past life for that.

It sounds like what was surfacing for you may have been trauma from spending your early childhood in a war zone. In that sense, it's karma: a natural reaction to what you lived through.

Last edited:

Nina12

I was doing something interesting in my chart looking at undercurrents. I look at the sun/moon midpoint, the AC/MC midpoint, the North/South node midpoint, The Planet that rules your MC, and the the Planet that rules the sign that your chart ruler is in. Your Chart ruler is Saturn, Saturn is in Sag, ruler of sag is Jupiter. This point is in Gemini as is your North/South Node MP. However Gemini opposes Sag., and in Sag lies the MC/AC midpoint, the point that represents who you want to be and how people see you. This means your image and what the universe has in store for you aren't really in harmony. Also having your Sun/Moon Midpoint in Scorpio means your ego and emotions align in Scorpio(do you relate to this sign). Pluto ruler of Your Scorpio MC sits in its sign making people see you as a Scorpio 3 fold. Look at some Scorpio things for fun, and Sag. and Gem. undercurrents means you should be wild and having fun, within the caution zone Scorpio allows.

Thank you for checking my chart. I never thought about the midpoints. And it turns out, it's not just Venus Square Pluto what attracts me to Scorpios and vice versa, there are midpoints too. I've always had a connection with Scorpios. I can not correlate my personal characteristics with the characteristics of a Scorpio (they are very heavy people, strong personalities, stubborn and I'm not), but I find most compatibility with the people of that sign. And when I'm around Scorpios (friends, emotional partner), for some reason I feel complete. Even though I know that relating to them is like playing with fire, you never know when it's going to burn you. And I'm mostly interested in hobbies typical for Scorpios.

Nina12

Karma may not be quite what you think. It's not punishment for what some past version of you did. Rather, consequence of what's happened, which may or may not have been under your control.

We can get a past life story out of the south node: its placement, any aspects to it, and its ruler's placement and aspects. Look at those, the possible meanings of their signs and houses, use some creative license, and we have the story. That doesn't necessarily mean the past life story we get out of it is a literal past life you've had. What I've found, exploring these things, is that when we get the right past life story, it bears a strong resemblance to the current life, at least to the early part of the current life.

Your south node is in the eighth house. One way to interpret that is that you lived through a time of traumatic death (eighth house = death). Could be a war. Since you lived through a war early in this life, we don't even have to look to a past life for that.

It sounds like what was surfacing for you may have been trauma from spending your early childhood in a war zone. In that sense, it's karma: a natural reaction to what you lived through.

I did look at what does it mean to have a south node in the 8th house and it says that I did something in the past life I didn't want to take responsibility for. Maybe thats not why I felt like I was paying my dues for something in the past two years.

Interesting, but the war was a very nice period of my life. I was a child so I did not realize something bad was going on, I was living in my birthplace, I was at home. After that, for every place I've lived in since then, I had a feeling I'm in a place I don't belong to. But, of course, the war left some consequences and I'm not even aware of them.

Osamenor

Staff member
Interesting, but the war was a very nice period of my life. I was a child so I did not realize something bad was going on, I was living in my birthplace, I was at home. After that, for every place I've lived in since then, I had a feeling I'm in a place I don't belong to. But, of course, the war left some consequences and I'm not even aware of them.

Of course it did. Even if you were sheltered, the adults around you knew what was happening. Their fear would've been in the atmosphere. The war itself would've been in the atmosphere.

You said you were in a war zone. At first, I pictured a kind of situation where bombs are falling around you. Even if that didn't happen, though, did you see things going on, things that only happened as part of the war? As a child, you would've normalized whatever you saw.

Being unaware of the effects of a big collective trauma is very twelfth house. That's where deeply buried secrets live, and they're collective secrets. Twelfth house secrets affect future generations, too. If your parents, grandparents, etc. were traumatized, the trauma has its echo in your life. In some cases, the cause and effect is obvious--for example, an abused child becoming an abusive parent--but in most cases, it's not at all. The parents might be trying to keep their trauma from affecting you, but it still does.

The twelfth house deals with ancestors, spirit world, unseen energies. The eleventh house has a similar energy to it, in that both houses are about the long term and the collective and the legacy that you leave--that is, both you personally and your generation collectively.

When Saturn transited your eleventh and twelfth houses, it stirred up the trauma that everyone in your generation and your part of the world experienced (eleventh house) even if unaware of it (twelfth house).

Nina12

Of course it did. Even if you were sheltered, the adults around you knew what was happening. Their fear would've been in the atmosphere. The war itself would've been in the atmosphere.

You said you were in a war zone. At first, I pictured a kind of situation where bombs are falling around you. Even if that didn't happen, though, did you see things going on, things that only happened as part of the war? As a child, you would've normalized whatever you saw.

Being unaware of the effects of a big collective trauma is very twelfth house. That's where deeply buried secrets live, and they're collective secrets. Twelfth house secrets affect future generations, too. If your parents, grandparents, etc. were traumatized, the trauma has its echo in your life. In some cases, the cause and effect is obvious--for example, an abused child becoming an abusive parent--but in most cases, it's not at all. The parents might be trying to keep their trauma from affecting you, but it still does.

The twelfth house deals with ancestors, spirit world, unseen energies. The eleventh house has a similar energy to it, in that both houses are about the long term and the collective and the legacy that you leave--that is, both you personally and your generation collectively.

When Saturn transited your eleventh and twelfth houses, it stirred up the trauma that everyone in your generation and your part of the world experienced (eleventh house) even if unaware of it (twelfth house).

You're absolutely right. One time I asked my mother if I ever looked like I was scared during the war. And she said 'no, you looked calm. And even when the bombing was at its peak, you were just sitting and watching me vomiting (her reaction to fear)'. That's when I realized I was like a sponge - absorbing fears of others. But I hope that fear of blood is the only big consequence from that period.

What I need now is to find a way to break every blockade I have. To get the feeling I'm in control of my life again. And don't get me wrong, if anyone has a realistic way of thinking thats me, but I hope Saturn is going to become easier in my as asc sign, having in mind that his transition through my Virgo, which is my Sun sign, was very nice.

Osamenor

Staff member
Looking over your posts altogether.... I think what's happening for you is survivor guilt. Saturn is triggering your tendency to take too much responsibility, which is a pitfall of having Capricorn as one of your big three.

I've observed that, when people set themselves to learning astrology and apply it to themselves, the interpretations they choose for their own placements are the ones where they have confirmation bias. Of all the things you've probably read about south node in the eighth house, you seized on the "I didn't want to take responsibility for something in a past life" interpretation. Why that particular interpretation, when the more obvious one... death, war... is even closer to home?

I suspect it's because that interpretation confirmed your sense of hyper-responsibility. I'm getting the sense from your posts, where you mention responsibility and "paying my dues for something" that you feel, deep down, that there's some unknowable thing that you need to atone for. But there's nothing in your chart, or in anything you've shared, that suggests that. What is in your story... and can also be gotten out of your south node picture... is that you escaped the war, while others did not.

That others did not escape is, of course, not your fault. You didn't cause the war. You didn't even cause the circumstances that allowed you to escape. Since you were such a young child at the time, that would have to have been others' doing. But survivor guilt under those circumstances is normal.

Saturn can be a trickster (all planets can). Saturn the trickster is great at convincing you that you're responsible for everything. I think that's what you're hearing in this Saturn transit.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps reflect, take stock, integrate as relevant,
do ack promptly and share pointwise feedbacks,
true-insightful-prospective, traits-talents-health-events-plans etc etc :

asc lord sat over sag 12th for foreign lands, philosophical, just;
jup-sat opp prone to misjudgments-missed opportunities;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

past 2.5yrs sat transit natal sat sag 12th opp jup;
was need for taking long-term decisions of life;

jup gemini 5th for advisory roles; jup aspect own sag 11th for gains;
gemini 6th inclined to business analyst, information processing, roles;

moon cap asc, ambitious-hardworking-event management;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap-moon asc;
growth through public admin etc, under emotional stress though;
and tending to foreign/distant lands as per natal saturn 12th;
sat transit cap elevated aspect libra 9th for luck-edu-travels;
natal rahu pisces 2nd tending to earnings from foreign sources/languages;

sun virgo 9th, audit, quality management, admin aptitudes;
9th lord mer over social libra for communications etc,
settling life at 32+, wear emerald over little finger for luck;

ketu separative node virgo 8th, hyper-critical attitude;
pain-injury-surgery urological-piles-hips etc

past 1.5yr rahu NN transit sun-virgo 9th,
tending to foreign travels, pilgrimage;

SN separative ketu transit natal rahu pisces/acq 2nd now,
detachment from family-finances, life-style reversals, sudden events;
pain-injury throat-teeth-feet-lower legs-head etc to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home, wed evenings;

scorpio 10th inimical for cap asc, stress-delay in career-recognition;

jup now transit inimical scorpio 10th, career dev under stress though;
research-occult-forensic-investigative-advisory roles;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed mornings;

jup scorpio trine aspect pisces 2nd good for family-finances;
and trine elevated aspect 7th cancer for marriage-relationship;

rahu now transit venus leo 8th for relationship; toxic kidney issues;

mars aries 3rd good for courage and initiative; communication technology;
hyper-impulsive and accident prone; affecting sibling relationships;
mars aspect own scorpio 10th supportive of research-investigative career;
but not good for healthy relationship with boss/superiors?

venus lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck,
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Nina12

Saturn can be a trickster (all planets can). Saturn the trickster is great at convincing you that you're responsible for everything. I think that's what you're hearing in this Saturn transit.

This is so true. And I think I have the urge to feel so much responsibility because I'm not a fighter and I tend to do things as right as possible just to avoid any inconvenience. But maybe Saturn wants me to learn to be stronger.

About war... I cannot say that I feel any kind of guilt for things that I couldn't influence in any way (war is one of them). But I do feel bitterness for being so (un)lucky (lucky to get away from war, but unlucky to leave home) to abandon only place on this planet I can call home. And I feel that more than anyone in my family, even more than much older people, who lived there for decades, not just 7 years like me. Sometimes I feel like a wild flower now forced to live in a pot.

Thank you very much for your opinion! :smile:

Nina12

hope helps reflect, take stock, integrate as relevant,
do ack promptly and share pointwise feedbacks,
true-insightful-prospective, traits-talents-health-events-plans etc etc :

asc lord sat over sag 12th for foreign lands, philosophical, just;
jup-sat opp prone to misjudgments-missed opportunities;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

past 2.5yrs sat transit natal sat sag 12th opp jup;
was need for taking long-term decisions of life;

jup gemini 5th for advisory roles; jup aspect own sag 11th for gains;
gemini 6th inclined to business analyst, information processing, roles;

moon cap asc, ambitious-hardworking-event management;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap-moon asc;
growth through public admin etc, under emotional stress though;
and tending to foreign/distant lands as per natal saturn 12th;
sat transit cap elevated aspect libra 9th for luck-edu-travels;
natal rahu pisces 2nd tending to earnings from foreign sources/languages;

sun virgo 9th, audit, quality management, admin aptitudes;
9th lord mer over social libra for communications etc,
settling life at 32+, wear emerald over little finger for luck;

ketu separative node virgo 8th, hyper-critical attitude;
pain-injury-surgery urological-piles-hips etc

past 1.5yr rahu NN transit sun-virgo 9th,
tending to foreign travels, pilgrimage;

SN separative ketu transit natal rahu pisces/acq 2nd now,
detachment from family-finances, life-style reversals, sudden events;
pain-injury throat-teeth-feet-lower legs-head etc to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home, wed evenings;

scorpio 10th inimical for cap asc, stress-delay in career-recognition;

jup now transit inimical scorpio 10th, career dev under stress though;
research-occult-forensic-investigative-advisory roles;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed mornings;

jup scorpio trine aspect pisces 2nd good for family-finances;
and trine elevated aspect 7th cancer for marriage-relationship;
rahu now transit venus leo 8th for relationship; toxic kidney issues;

mars aries 3rd good for courage and initiative; communication technology;
hyper-impulsive and accident prone; affecting sibling relationships;
mars aspect own scorpio 10th supportive of research-investigative career;
but not good for healthy relationship with boss/superiors?

venus lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck,
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

wishing well, kshantaram

Thank you very much! :smile: