Why does everyone wows at the sight of my chart?

Whoam1

You can use Siderel or Tropical - your choice
HOWEVER
since we have no Western Sidereal board on our forum
few would provide Sidereal delineation
since the sparse number of sidereal members we have
may not even notice you are interested in sidereal
I have requested a sidereal forum
but have been told there is no need for one

Your chart is relatively uncommon
however
it is a fact that three hundred and sixty thousand other individuals
were born worldwide the same day as yourself
with similar charts
albeit a different ascendant

10th house = the worldly position, career or life-interest that attains these.
Likelihood of success relative to one's station in life.
Fame, infamy, notoriety - the public eye.
Unfavourable publicity if afflicted.
The Sun, Jupiter or Venus, if well aspected :smile:
indicate professional success

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html

I'll talk to you about sidereal im no pussy-footed traditionalist no offense but we have to look at every angle like every aspect in the chart.

aquarius7000

I've been told my chart looks weird and that I have a stellium in the 10th house, all Sagittarius, and that's somehow linked to fame. Is it really uncommon? Also, this my tropical chart. Should I use this or the Sideral?
Kyoh, there are goods and bads in EVERY chart. In today's times, most people want name and fame, so that has become an important element and is given importance. The 10th and 11th houses are key areas in ANY chart for name and fame, as far as houses go. In your particular chart, most planets are in the 10th. Also, since Jupiter is the planet of bigger fortune, with most all of your personal planets in Sag., people automatically think that you will be/stay lucky for most of your life. You have what is actually called a stellium in Astrology - having more than 3 personal planets in a sign (any sign).

In my eyes, what is really important is to determine how strong the ruler of a house is. So, in your particular chart, since most planets are in the 10th house, you want to check how strong their ruler, Jupiter, is. Jupiter is strongest in Cancer (where it exalts) and then in Sag. and Pisces (both of which it rules). Remember that Jupiter also has its weak areas, for instance, it is in detriment in Gemini and Virgo, and in fall in Capricorn. So, if Jupiter is in one of these signs, you might not do so well, despite all your 10th house planets.

A problem with stelliums is that if, say Saturn were doing its 2.5 year transit in Sag (as it just did), the native could have some very tough and testing times because all those personal planets get affected one by one. How were your past 2 years?

Oh, and I am proud to say that I am a traditional-Astrology student that actually understands Astrology after a dozen years of studying it from many, many great books. And, my advice to you, in case you too are interested in Astrology, is to study William Lilly's Christian Astrology 1 & 2.

kyoh

Kyoh, there are goods and bads in EVERY chart. In today's times, most people want name and fame, so that has become an important element and is given importance. The 10th and 11th houses are key areas in ANY chart for name and fame, as far as houses go. In your particular chart, most planets are in the 10th. Also, since Jupiter is the planet of bigger fortune, with most all of your personal planets in Sag., people automatically think that you will be/stay lucky for most of your life. You have what is actually called a stellium in Astrology - having more than 3 personal planets in a sign (any sign).

In my eyes, what is really important is to determine how strong the ruler of a house is. So, in your particular chart, since most planets are in the 10th house, you want to check how strong their ruler, Jupiter, is. Jupiter is strongest in Cancer (where it exalts) and then in Sag. and Pisces (both of which it rules). Remember that Jupiter also has its weak areas, for instance, it is in detriment in Gemini and Virgo, and in fall in Capricorn. So, if Jupiter is in one of these signs, you might not do so well, despite all your 10th house planets.

A problem with stelliums is that if, say Saturn were doing its 2.5 year transit in Sag (as it just did), the native could have some very tough and testing times because all those personal planets get affected one by one. How were your past 2 years?

Oh, and I am proud to say that I am a traditional-Astrology student that actually understands Astrology after a dozen years of studying it from many, many great books. And, my advice to you, in case you too are interested in Astrology, is to study William Lilly's Christian Astrology 1 & 2.

Past 2 years? Haha lost a good job, got in debt(I've just paid it off), moved from house to house sleeping on couches, got dumped and cheated on by my gf... etc... But I do feel like I'll regain everything and get back in track this year.

AppLeo

Past 2 years? Haha lost a good job, got in debt(I've just paid it off), moved from house to house sleeping on couches, got dumped and cheated on by my gf... etc... But I do feel like I'll regain everything and get back in track this year.

Saturn was in Sag for the past two years so I think all that is behind you.

SweetTruthSeeker

I've been told my chart looks weird and that I have a stellium in the 10th house, all Sagittarius, and that's somehow linked to fame. Is it really uncommon? Also, this my tropical chart. Should I use this or the Sideral?

Not weird at all Hun... lots of people are born with stelliums

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope find this relevant-insightful, do share pointwise feedacks :

asc/10th lord jup secretive scorpio 9th,
research-occult-advisory-university teaching aptitudes,
jup now transit natal jup scorpio 9th for luck-education-sprituality;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
jup scorpio trine own pisces asc protective of health and well-being;
trine elevated aspect cancer 5th supportive of luck-edu-children-position;

mars lord 2/9th for finances/luck over sag 10th, good for luck in career,
sun-moon-mars-mer-venus-rahu sag 10th,
philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive, heavenly travels;
past 2.5yrs sat transit sag 10th, career-health under stress; rise-fall;

success in govt/corporate career with extra efforts with sun lord 6th,
moon lord 5th over 10th suggestive of public position of popularity;
venus 10th charismatic leadership;
mars 10th good at operations management,
defence, space research/astraunaut, aeronautics, etc;
mars 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation;

virgo-mer inimical-malefic for pisces asc,
stress-delay in marriage-relationship-vocation-business;
inimical mer over sag 10th, stress-delay in career-recognition;
supportive but dominating spouse;

rahu-NN sag 9th foreign travels, pilgrimage;
rahu conjunction stellium rise-fall in life to watch/care,
calls for ancestor worship,
observe fast taking milk-fruits on No-moon days;
light camphor at the alter at home, thurs mornings;

ketu separative SN gemini 3rd, hyper-analytical,
good at information processing; confused decision making;
could be accident prone/rash actions;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-chest-lungs etc to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;

sat mystic acq 12th,
isolanyst, foreign lands, tech aptitudes, innovative, reformist;
sat highest planetary deg, the core personality;

sat now transit own cap 11th, gains from technology, old friends, old people;

ketu now transit sat-acq 12th,
pain-injury-surgery lower legs-feet-sciatica etc;

wishing luck and care, kshantaram

Last edited:

kyoh

hope find this relevant-insightful, do share pointwise feedacks :

asc/10th lord jup secretive scorpio 9th,
research-occult-advisory-university teaching aptitudes,
jup now transit natal jup scorpio 9th for luck-education-sprituality;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
jup scorpio trine own pisces asc protective of health and well-being;
trine elevated aspect cancer 5th supportive of luck-edu-children-position;

mars lord 2/9th for finances/luck over sag 10th, good for luck in career,
sun-moon-mars-mer-venus-rahu sag 10th,
philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive, heavenly travels;
past 2.5yrs sat transit sag 10th, career-health under stress; rise-fall;

success in govt/corporate career with extra efforts with sun lord 6th,
moon lord 5th over 10th suggestive of public position of popularity;
venus 10th charismatic leadership;
mars 10th good at operations management,
defence, space research/astraunaut, aeronautics, etc;
mars 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation;

virgo-mer inimical-malefic for pisces asc,
stress-delay in marriage-relatinship-vocaiton-business;
inimical mer over sag 10th, stress-delay in career-recognition;
supportive but dominating spouse;

rahu-NN sag 9th foreign travels, pilgrimage;
rahu conjunction stellium rise-fall in life to watch/care,
calls for ancestor worship,
observe fast taking milk-fruits on No-moon days;
light camphor at the alter at home, thurs mornings;

ketu separative SN gemini 3rd, hyper-analytical,
good at information processing; confused decision making;
could be accident prone/rash actions;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-chest-lungs etc to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;

sat mystic acq 12th,
isolanyst, foreign lands, tech aptitudes, innovative, reformist;
sat highest planetary deg, the core personality;

sat now transit own cap 11th, gains from technology, old friends, old people;

ketu now transit sat-acq 12th,
pain-injury-surgery lower legs-feet-sciatica etc;

wishing luck and care, kshantaram

Thanks. Do you know any examples of people with this rahu-stellium position?

aquarius7000

Yes, but you see what is really of essence here is, is the fact that you have all your personal planets in Sag., and each of these personal planets rule a certain house = area of life, which is why it hit you so hard in so many different areas of life. This is one of the problems with stelliums, as said earlier. Also, sometimes a person with such stelliums may have an overload of one kind of energy (of that stellium sign), but lack in another kind.

HoldOrFold

Apart from the obvious, there's strong Scorpio influence since all your Sagittarius planets and your Ascendant are ruled by Jupiter in Scorpio.

So Jupiter and Mars have a bilateral rulership over your chart, as they're in mutual reception. Saturn's doing it's own thing in its own sign though.

watcherofthesouth

You're in Sadi Sati, that's why (7.5 years of bad luck and 2.5 of them involves losing pretty much everything). Things will improve tremendously over the next year. Best in 2-3.

greybeard

1. Exceptional strength of Jupiter:

a. Leading planet of Bundle Pattern. This alone brings Jupiter to High Focus; keyword for Jupiter here: Paternal. The Bundle is self-enclosed, lives within a self-created world excluding what is not of interest. Likely to have a strong and lasting impact on the world at large. Highly focused.

b. Jupiter lord of 5-planet stellium, including both Lights in close conjunction (New Moon). Jupiter-Mars mutual reception, Jupiter much more emphasized. Highly energetic reception. The stellium ends with Mars (Initiative, direct action).

c. Jupiter singleton west. Easy and natural ability to use and exploit what circumstances bring to you, to expand and preserve opportunity. Assistance from mentor.

More to follow....

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

What are your interests? I think you'll be a well-known researcher and discoverer in a foreign land. Perhaps someone who speaks on behalf of others/misfortunate. 2 occupations, potentially. You have a great future ahead of you.

kyoh

1. Exceptional strength of Jupiter:

a. Leading planet of Bundle Pattern. This alone brings Jupiter to High Focus; keyword for Jupiter here: Paternal. The Bundle is self-enclosed, lives within a self-created world excluding what is not of interest. Likely to have a strong and lasting impact on the world at large. Highly focused.

b. Jupiter lord of 5-planet stellium, including both Lights in close conjunction (New Moon). Jupiter-Mars mutual reception, Jupiter much more emphasized. Highly energetic reception. The stellium ends with Mars (Initiative, direct action).

c. Jupiter singleton west. Easy and natural ability to use and exploit what circumstances bring to you, to expand and preserve opportunity. Assistance from mentor.

More to follow....

I've never found anything clarifying about this specific Jupiter-Mars mutual reception. How is it manifested?

kyoh

What are your interests? I think you'll be a well-known researcher and discoverer in a foreign land. Perhaps someone who speaks on behalf of others/misfortunate. 2 occupations, potentially. You have a great future ahead of you.

I'm currently a frustrated teacher of English as a second language. It pays the bills. But my life-long interests are all related to the arts: 1) Music 2) Literature and 3) Cinema. The closest I got to research was going to college to study English and French, but eventually I dropped out. Don't feel like academia is my place...

As far as foreign lands, It's a good bet. I've never left my home country, but all my friends and lovers here have been foreigners. I also write music and stories in two languages. I do feel a strong pull towards foreign lands even though I love Brazil. I like the the idea of creating art that is transcendental and that speaks on behalf of people on the fringes of society.

greybeard

I'm currently a frustrated teacher of English as a second language. It pays the bills. But my life-long interests are all related to the arts: 1) Music 2) Literature and 3) Cinema. The closest I got to research was going to college to study English and French, but eventually I dropped out. Don't feel like academia is my place...

As far as foreign lands, It's a good bet. I've never left my home country, but all my friends and lovers here have been foreigners. I also write music and stories in two languages. I do feel a strong pull towards foreign lands even though I love Brazil. I like the the idea of creating art that is transcendental and that speaks on behalf of people on the fringes of society.

Your first sentence..."I am currently...."; funny you should say that. You have a partile semisquare Sun-Jupiter, Jupiter in 9th of foreign languages, the semisquare indicating "friction, frustration, the need to change something." I taught English in Mexico for a decade or so.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Stelliums tend to be indifferent and detached alike a Sanyasi-hermit, although part of the wide humanity;
depending on the nature of the planetary formulations involved. Known as Pravajya Yoga in vedic astrology;
the stellium with venus-rahu etc with political, artistic aptitudes, acting skills, etc but prone to rise-fall;

jup lord 10th negating to 9th scorpio, negating career, retired attitude, university research-teaching-consultancy roles, etc

How do you personally experience the stellium, the transits, etc
past 3 yrs sat transit sag 10th, career under stress, rise-fall;

jup year end moves to own sag 9th, tending to conceptual-advisory-directorship roles etc to watch for;
sat now transit own cap 11th, technology gains, gains through govt, foreign lands, old friends, old people, event management etc;

best wishes, kshantaram

kshantaram

Last edited:

kyoh

Your first sentence..."I am currently...."; funny you should say that. You have a partile semisquare Sun-Jupiter, Jupiter in 9th of foreign languages, the semisquare indicating "friction, frustration, the need to change something." I taught English in Mexico for a decade or so.

It might have sounded too harsh. I love my profession, but I hate my job. The logic of education is not the same as the logic of commerce.