Lost my job....please help..

RishiRahul

Hello Deep03,

Above, I only mentioned that 9 to 14 Oct 2017 is the next step to getting a job for active hours; and hey presto, you got an opportunity on the 9,10 & 11 Oct 2017!..!

Just carry on searching....
The next level mentioned by me was around 27 Oct 2017.

But then lets go deeper and take a closer peek.
16 Oct 2017 comes with new openings; then I see 19 Oct 2017.

In any case my final was around 27 Oct 2017....

RishiRahul

Hi, ridhi rahul
Ya got two calls for interview one on 19 and other on 22.going today to queenstown for a trial,it is kind my dream job.trial is on 27 only.let see ..finger crossed i need this job in any case.
Thanks.

hi rishirahul,again it same happened...went for it...gave my best...rejected.i dont know whats happening.now i am really tensed that even i will get a job or not.
Thanks,
Deep03

Hello,

Well, at least the dates calculated are the happening dates' toward getting the job.
Marvelous is the Science of Astrology which can do this.
the next chances being 2 -5 Nov 2017; & 10 -12 Nov 2017.

Since this is not a full consultancy, I am unable to be deterministic with least error margins....

Deep03

Hello,

I wonder if there are any updates; or its not time yet?

RishiRahul
I have got a job in auckland and i going back for it , but i am disappointed that i wasted almost 3 months in all this and lost a lot financially.Inside i am now scared that if my time is not good it dosent happen again with me what happened at last job.And can u tell me about the future scope in terms of career as i am joing this place and that means for almost two years i would with them and no chance of permanent residency now for two years.And how can i get full consultancy so i can get accurate result.And i wanted to get noticed in my workplace and get appriciated in future.

RishiRahul

Hello,

Well, at least the dates calculated are the happening dates' toward getting the job.
Marvelous is the Science of Astrology which can do this.
the next chances being 2 -5 Nov 2017; & 10 -12 Nov 2017.

Since this is not a full consultancy, I am unable to be deterministic with least error margins....

I have got a job in auckland and i going back for it , but i am disappointed that i wasted almost 3 months in all this and lost a lot financially.Inside i am now scared that if my time is not good it dosent happen again with me what happened at last job.And can u tell me about the future scope in terms of career as i am joing this place and that means for almost two years i would with them and no chance of permanent residency now for two years.And how can i get full consultancy so i can get accurate result.And i wanted to get noticed in my workplace and get appriciated in future.

Hello,

Great news for you!

Astrology, together with other divinatory sciences or crafts can be very accurate, is what I venture to try prove always.

Pity you did not share the date of interview, getting your job with us.
I wonder if that was accurate too?!

For full consultancy, as you asked, you may contact me privately at rishirahul@rishirahul.com

RishiRahul

Last edited:

Deep03

You have got a job within the time frame I had specified.:smile:
hi,yes thanks for your reply early.but dinesh ji i almost have lost almost 3000 dollars in this three months...like as a student still its a lot of money for me.And now i am really scared for future that it does not happen same in the next job.And now i dont know when my permanent residency will come because i took a chance went to christchurch to get more points for residency but for two years i think i have no chance.please tell me how is my future career looking in term of jobs and my pr.

Deep03

for ready reference : Congrats!

any feedbacks to discuss and share about the various details of the reading offered :
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective-adaptive etc.
Hi,thanks for your reply.i have gone through your detailed reading and one thing is i am having a chronic constipationv and some problem with abdomen from my ketu mahadasha only but i cant understand that its now over why i am not getting well.And my mother is very stressed due to problems in job and some money matter.And i am now scared that in this job it does not happen same to me what happened earlier and i went to christchurch so that i can get my Pr fast but now i dont think i am getting my pr soon before 2 years.please tell me what lies in the future and problems would be solved when.

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated :

venus elevated pisces 7th,
growth-riches through artistic aptitudes, selfless attitude,

but pisces badhaka for virgo asc, growth under stress-delay,
wonder whether prone to abdominal-kidney health issues-feet, etc
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart fro venus;

venus lord 9th for luck over 7th, luck after marriage
venus lord 2nd over 7th, financial support through spouse;
7th lord jup over 11th elevated, gains through marriage/business partners;

mars taurus 9th, aptitude for hotel management, food-technology; distant lands;
mars aspect own scorpio 3rd supportive of initiative,
but not good for health of siblings;
donate every month 1.25kg red masoor dal at Ambe temple,
fri after sunset; mars lord 8th for dangers over 9th for luck;

ketu now moved to sat-rahu cap 5th for 1.5yr,,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees etc,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-Position to care;

sat-rahu rise-fall in life, calls for ancestor worship,
observe fast Amavasya evenings; serve-donate at old age homes;
sat-rahu cap aptitude for international event management;

rahu now 1.5yr transit jup-moon cancer 11th, gains from foreigners;
jup-moon cancer gains from teaching-advisory-consultant roles;
jup lord 4th elevated cancer 11th, gains from mother and real estate;
jup aspect venus own pisces 7th, protective of marriage-relationship;

natal jup-moon-ketu cancer 11th,
prone to pain-injury-surgery,
arms-shoulders-ears-heart-lungs-liver etc;
detachment from income-gains-friendships;

prayers to Lord Ganesha for separative ketu,
donate 125gms white til every wk/month at Ganesha temple,
Mon after sunset; offer red flowers/red roses etc;
ketu now sat-rahu cap 5th, impacting position to watch/care.

jup now direct libra 2nd for family-finances trine sun-mer acq 6th,
promoting employment prospects,

sat 2.5yrs transit sag 4th, sat lord 6th transit 4th,
health issues for mother, and property matters under stress probably;
sat 4th tending to distant lands, moving home;
observe fast on sat evenings;

sat these 4-5m retro towards scorpio 3rd for initiative/research-occult,
aspect own acq 6th protective of employment,
and not good for the opponents! competitors. will be able to cope with.
while opp mars 9th, element of stress-struggle in luck-edu-travels-initiative.

hope jup now direct libra 2nd
trine sun-mer acq 6th promotes employment and finances,
and rahu transit natal moon-jup 11th cancer gains from foreigners;
while care for ketu transit sat-rahu cap 5th detachment from position;

year end jup scorpio 3rd trine moon-jup cancer 11th for income-gains;
trine elevated venus pisces 7th for marriage and luck,
aspect mars taurus 9th for luck-edu-travels-hotel management etc;

hope prayers and remedies help.

20yrs venus dasa started since last birthday approx,
venus elevated inimical-badhaka pisces
growth-riches through artistic aptitudes, though under stress-delay;

wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant;
Read ShreeSuktam every thursday evening.

wishing well, kshantaram
OM GANESHAYA NAMAHA,
OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA, OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VASUDEVAYA,
JAI MATA MAHALAKSHMI, JAI AMBE, JAI MATA PARVATI, JAI DURGE,
OM SHRI SAINATHAYA NAMAHA.

Last edited:

Deep03

hope the update below and remedies help,

do ack and share feedbacks and about prospects.

wishing well, take care,

kshantaram
Namste
Hii have finally started my career in pastry in Auckland,newzealand as a pastry chef .
I waited for almost 7 years to finish my ketu mahadasha and thought Venus mahadasha would be awesome.i am 27 and still struggling in job and so late in my career .from past one year the job field in my life is not stable.i have also posted earlier here that career is not stable full of hardship.i am always stressed at work due to some other senior who is like a devil to me and unsportive.i have changed my job on 25 June of this year and started job in a high standard restaurant where I can learn a lot but not to my surprise my senior and head chef are one of the worst people to work with.my head chef has started cutting my pay saying it was not busy on certian days which is illegal in NZ.And other employees told me that when I was off he and my senior were talking that people don't know anything and they complaint about cutting hours.

I just want to ask when I going to get the big break in my life,would I be successful in my career ever and is my whole career life is full of such hardships and these kinds of people.please help I am looking for answers and I want to fix things as it's affecting me to much.

Thanks in advance.

D.o.b - 26/02/1991
Time - 19:48
Place of birth - Delhi, India.

Deep03

Deep,

empathise with you that you are deeply engrossed with your situation,
that you are not receptive to any reading offered highlighting the details, remedies, transits, prospects, etc

neither ready to share specific feedbacks what is true-untrue in the reading and prospects etc.

you keep repeating your story without pains to go through the reading what are your prospects and what is pulling you down, the time frames, remedies, etc.

have updated the reading for you to my best. best wishes,

Namste sir, to be very honest I don't understand the time frames you have given it's very confusing.from the last time you gave me that I will get a job I was happy to find that out.but what I have been going through this past one year is I am trying my way best, and I am not getting desired results and I can't understand the time frames in the last job I had good couleges but the was under paid got a opportunity changed my job now the I have worse people that are senior and around me but job is what I dreamed of I am trying to learn more.its just uterlly fustrating the when my ketu mahadasha was there I have seen too many hard ship in terms of career, relationship,my self development and even in frndship.and every one told me once Venus mahadasha starts it would be best time of your life but it's not happening.in your reading it's says there would be problem in stomach or feet or back ...I am having constipation from last. 6 years now and I get back pain due to this so that's correct. I am just looking for answers that when this all be over and I can live a successful normal life where everything is okay..that's it..I read your reading it's just I can interperate it and I have done some remedies like I am wearing a zirkon in silver in my ring finger in right hand.And other upyas are not possible to do by me in NZ.sorry if you thought that I don't read ur reading.

Thank you.

Deep03

any further reflections! wishing well.

Hello sir, i dont think life is easy for me specially the career department as i got a good job on jun 25 2018 but again people around me dont want goid to me being cheated in pay and made promise for a pay raise and not done to seniors who ar selfish and lazy i have a lot of problems now i am looking for a job again as i have been promised a pay raise and not done they fooled me for mobths.but i think the time is not with me as i am failing to do it.i am wearing a zircon in silver in my right hand middle finger and a panna in my small right hand finger in silver thats the best i could do as i told you i am away in Newzeland and doing upays is not at all possible for me.i think in my life i would get a good and perfect jib where i enjoy my time and pol are nice to me, above that i have started feeling alone coz i will be turning 28 and i am not married or any love relationship is there i think life would be tough for me ever.
Thanks.

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated
Deepak,

venus 9th lord for luck elevated pisces 7th, luck after marriage and through artistic aptitudes, selfless attitudes,
but under stress-delay pisces being badhaka for virgo asc, kidney-feet issues.

7th lord jup elevated over cancer 11th with moon, gains through marriage, business partners, vocation,
but again jup-moon with ketu cancer, hyper-sensitive, detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship,
prone to pain-injury-surgery; and jup-moon opp sat, misjudgments and missed opportunities in life;

while sat-rahu cap good at event management-foreign affairs etc
but prone to rise-fall in life needing ancestor worship, delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position;

asc lord mer over 6th not good for health, while sun-mer acq intellectual, able to influence through own personality,
and mer 6th argumentative alike a lawyer to care; japa for sun-mer airy acquairus, can recite Aditya Hridayam.
mer lord 10th for career over 6th calling for extra efforts;

mars taurus 9th good for technical aptitudes, food technology, hotel management;
but mars lord 8th for challenges over the 9th for luck;

Natal sat-rahu 5th negating employment opportunities,
while 7th lord jup over 11th for gains/profits and gains from business partners and gains through marriage,
while jup-moon opp sat-rahu misjudgments and missed opportunities to care;

Jup-sat now transit own capricorn opp moon-jup, negating employment prospects,
time to take long-term critical decisions of life, prone to toxic health issues,
misjudgments and missed opportunities; jup lord 7th transit sat-rahu cap opp moon
may tend to foreign relationships and marriage perhaps by March 021 to watch for.

venus lord 9th for luck elevated pisces 7th, growth-riches through artistic aptitudes, under stress-delays pisces-badhaka;
may wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart for luck in marriage-business-career etc;

sat-rahu 5th, rise-fall in life and delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position, prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast on No-moon evenings, donate-serve at old age homes and old people in the family and society,
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously and sincerely.

sat opp jup-moon misjudgments and missed opportunities impacting income-gains-friendships-relationship too.

prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers Mon evenings at home or temple as convenient, seeking blessings,
jupiter aspects own pisces-venus 7th for marriage-vocation-business and growth through artistic aptitudes; though under stress-delay.

mars taurus 9th could be extra stubborn; good for spirituality through service to mankind;
technical aptitudes - food technology etc;

Rahu now coming 1.5yr transit mars taurus, toxic health inflammations dental-throat-thighs etc,
and tending to foreign travels;

May be could think of your own business venture for better gains,
hope venus dasa and jup transit Venus year later trine natal moon-jup 11th for gains,
promoting relationship-marriage-vocation-business, though under stress-delays;

jup-moon 11th gains through advisory-teaching-training-consultancy roles
and through elders-consultants-gurus-teachers-govt etc;

venus elevated for luck, prayers to Ma Meenakshi, offer white flowers thurs evenings; GOD BLESS!!

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited:

Deep03

any reflections to share!
Even after 1 year and 4 months of working in the same job i have got no pay raise.
I was looking a for a job change from a long time, i have got an offer when i am getting more money and a position above what i am right now.
But honestly i dont want to take the offer as i would not be doing the level of the fine work i am doing right now.As its it not the same standard of restaurant where i am working.
I am confused that choosing this would effect negative on my career as i would not able to learn that much.

I am very confused.

kshantaram

Premium Member
seems you have restated your problem without reflecting on the reading,
the planetary trends and the possibiliites and thoughts for thinking.

this reading is lying idle for long, and has been upgraded todate again
with investment of thought and time, for you to reflect and give a thought.

wishing well, kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated
Deepak,

venus 9th lord for luck elevated pisces 7th, luck after marriage and through artistic aptitudes, selfless attitudes,
but under stress-delay pisces being badhaka for virgo asc, kidney-feet issues.

7th lord jup elevated over cancer 11th with moon, gains through marriage, business partners, vocation,
but again jup-moon with ketu cancer, hyper-sensitive,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship, prone to pain-injury-surgery;
and jup-moon opp sat, misjudgments and missed opportunities in life;

while sat-rahu cap 5th for luck etc good at event management-foreign affairs etc
but prone to rise-fall in life needing ancestor worship, delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position;

asc lord mer over 6th not good for health, while sun-mer acq intellectual, able to influence through own personality,
and mer 6th argumentative alike a lawyer to care;
japa for sun-mer airy acquairus, can recite Aditya Hridayam.
mer lord 10th for career over 6th calling for extra efforts;

mars taurus 9th good for technical aptitudes, food technology, hotel management;
but mars lord 8th for challenges over the 9th impacting luck;

Natal sat-rahu 5th negating employment opportunities,
while 7th lord jup over 11th for gains/profits and gains from business partners and gains through marriage,

while jup-moon opp sat-rahu misjudgments and missed opportunities to care;

sat now 2yrs transit natal saturn own capricorn opp moon-jup, negating employment prospects,
time to take long-term critical decisions of life, prone to toxic health issues,
misjudgments and missed opportunities; jup lord 7th transit sat-rahu cap opp moon
may tend to foreign relationships and marriage perhaps by March 021 to watch for.

venus lord 9th for luck elevated pisces 7th, growth-riches through artistic aptitudes, under stress-delays pisces-badhaka;
may wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart for luck in marriage-business-career etc;

sat-rahu 5th, rise-fall in life and delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position, prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast on No-moon evenings, donate-serve at old age homes and old people in the family and society,
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously and sincerely.

sat opp jup-moon misjudgments and missed opportunities impacting income-gains-friendships-relationship too.

prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers Mon evenings at home or temple as convenient, seeking blessings,
jupiter aspects own pisces-venus 7th for marriage-vocation-business and growth through artistic aptitudes; though under stress-delay.

mars taurus 9th could be extra stubborn; good for spirituality through service to mankind;
technical aptitudes - food technology etc;

Rahu now coming 1.5yr transit mars taurus, toxic health inflammations dental-throat-thighs etc,
and tending to foreign travels;

Ketu now 1.5yr transit scorpio 3rd for research-occult interests, detachment from siblings-colleagues,
pain-injury-surgery urological-piles-ears-arms-shoulders etc to care;

Natal ketu sensitive cancer 11th, detachment from income-friendships etc,
Float 1.25kg white til over a clean flowing river on a Monday after sunset.

May be could think of your own business venture for better gains,
hope venus dasa and jup transit Venus year later 022 trine natal moon-jup 11th for gains,
promoting relationship-marriage-vocation-business, though under stress-delays;

jup-moon 11th gains through advisory-teaching-training-consultancy roles
and through elders-consultants-gurus-teachers-govt etc;

Come April 021, jupiter moves to acquarius 6th for reformist/trainer/counsellor type roles,
jupiter aspect leo 12th for foreign lands; and trine libra 2nd for family-finances;

venus elevated for luck, prayers to Ma Meenakshi, offer white flowers thurs evenings; GOD BLESS!!

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited: