Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 08-12-2016, 06:54 PM

What is my Pallas talent?

Hi guys!

Ive never paid much attention to asteroids when it came to career predictions, until I read on another forum that Pallas Athene represents a source of talent (the kind that one feels insecure in sometimes... but masters nonetheless).

My Pallas placement is 10th house Taurus, which got me thinking about its effect on my career, I hope its not too far fetched, but maybe it means that Ill do good at my job?

Im a law student btw, but still not sure if Im MEANT to be here...

Since Pallas represents Athenas approach, it signifies strategic thinking, which mixed with my Taurus makes me think of work in business (or arts, idk).

DETAILS :
MC : Aries (Mars in 1st)
ASC : Leo (Sun in 6th/7th Aquarius)

House of gains 11th : Gemini (Mercury in 7th Aquarius)
House of earnings 2nd : Leo

Stelliums in 5th house Saggitarius and 6th house Capricorn

Unread 09-14-2016, 04:06 PM

Re: What is my Pallas talent?

You may have business-like jobs or have some artistic talents. Taurus is ruled by Venus, and is also good with money. hmmm law? Not sure about that. What do YOU think?
The Following User Says Thank You to ZeraNika98 For This Useful Post:
MiaMiaMia (09-16-2016)
Unread 09-16-2016, 06:15 PM

Re: What is my Pallas talent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeraNika98 View Post
You may have business-like jobs or have some artistic talents. Taurus is ruled by Venus, and is also good with money. hmmm law? Not sure about that. What do YOU think?
Thanks for your reply

I thought about law since it deals with systems (gov, organizations etc) and with "winning" or getting ones way, which makes me think about strategy and the warrior aspect of Pallas Athene.

Yay, good to hear about the money thing, how would you connect it to he 10th house if someone has Aries on the MC?

Tags
athena, career, pallas, talent, vocation