Lack Of Fire Element, Tired of being the student

DeLaDinero

As you take a look at , y chary you see yhat I have an imbalance and somw difficulties in lofe regarding motivation and all I do is think and plan with NO ACTION every beinging taken.

I always have this weird deaire to keep things hidden, feelings that ill get exposed about were I work or who I truely am I guess.

I never talk about mw becuase theirs not much to me ao I sit back and observe the things that happen and why.

id love to flip the script now, I want to participate in life and become if so an alpha male that people look up to

I know I have a studious stellium in the 9th house but have no idea what it means, have saturn in the house of friends in the 11th house, and I always feel confused and never know what I should do in life and honestly I feel ljke its my stellium working telling me to learn from doing and not from studying is this correct ? And if so where the heck do I find motivation tomdo so ? I HAVE NO MOTIVATION. I dont kmow of its a fear, past drama homestly I have no idea but im ready to move on to the next chapter in my life.

I got inspired by a friend of mine at work hows exactly my age living the life I want so I see its possible, Now I want it. Sounds good on the site but as I write this im in my bed, laying doqn and just wokw up from a long nap... sigh

DeLaDinero

I feel theres a secret know that I dont, I just want to know the right mentality and how to go about it according to MY chart because I understand everyone is differwnt and what works for others definitely has not worked for me.

Much love and much appreciation for who replies

DeLaDinero

Apologies, ill post my chart now

Attachments

• attachment.gif
    attachment.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 33

Slenkar

You're only eighteen and you are saying this?

You have a good chart with lots of trines

I was just looking at the chart of my favorite guitarist and he has mars next to fifth house cusp like you

Slenkar

According to your chart you will marry a foreigner and earn money in a foreign land possibly in the medical field. Or a job where you'd are isolated.

kimbermoon

The study of astrology is very much like being a detective, since it is about putting together clues that provide a unified story. As a matter of fact, your Sun oppose Pluto could make you quite a good detective as part of your occupation in life. The emphasis in the 9th H is much about probing into in-depth studies which could be related to the law or education. Pluto deals with matters of life and death, found in the 6th H of employment, where it also rules matters of that nature. You may have just stumbled upon an important key here.
In early life though, the opposition is apt to cause confrontation and conflict relating to matters of power and control; it often signifies early problems with the father as being dominating or oppressive and not allowing you to feel good about yourself; it can be a destroyer of confidence, so that is something you have to work through in order to progress in your development.

Osamenor

Staff member
I know I have a studious stellium in the 9th house but have no idea what it means
The ninth house isn't studious, it's about expanding yourself through new experiences and learning to look at the world in new ways. Its association with education came about because education does that if it's really serving its purpose. If you're going to school just because it's expected of you and studying out of a sense of duty, that isn't ninth house at all. Ninth house isn't about routines, it's about breaking them up.
have saturn in the house of friends in the 11th house, and I always feel confused and never know what I should do in life
That sounds like Saturn in the eleventh house being activated by transits. The eleventh house is actually not about friends in the modern sense of the word. People you like and have personal relationships with are indicated by the fifth and seventh houses.

When the astrological houses were named, the word friend wasn't used to mean those people. Instead, its meaning was what we would now call associates. Your friends were people you associated with because they were doing things compatible with your goals and could help you reach your goals. Whether you had any personal relationship with them or not was irrelevant to their being your friends in that archaic sense of the word.

Eleventh house is, essentially, about your longterm goals and who can help you get there. Saturn in the eleventh house might confer a sense of slowness and frustration when it comes to setting longterm goals, let alone reaching them. Saturn is all about getting every last little detail right the first time, making you go back and dot every i and cross every t, no matter how tedious it is.

Currently, your eleventh house Saturn is being transited by Uranus (within 3 degrees) and squared almost precisely by Pluto. Uranus shakes things up, breaks routines, brings desire for the unexpected. Pluto transits tend to reveal whatever is wrong with the picture. With those transits going on, it's no wonder that you feel the need for a change.

and honestly I feel ljke its my stellium working telling me to learn from doing and not from studying is this correct ?
If you've been a student all your life, maybe you're burnt out on it. Maybe you need a chance to do something else now.

Judging from your birthdate (happy birthday!), you must be graduating from high school around now, correct? Have you made plans to go to college, or to work instead? Or other kinds of plans? Are you being pushed in one direction by your family but wanting to go in another? If so, that right there would account for the confusion.
And if so where the heck do I find motivation tomdo so ? I HAVE NO MOTIVATION. I dont kmow of its a fear, past drama homestly I have no idea but im ready to move on to the next chapter in my life.
Ready to move on to the next chapter is exactly how most of us feel around the end of high school/18th birthday. Fear of the unknown usually plays a big part, too. That's probably what you're dealing with right now.

I got inspired by a friend of mine at work hows exactly my age living the life I want so I see its possible, Now I want it. Sounds good on the site but as I write this im in my bed, laying doqn and just wokw up from a long nap... sigh
What specifically about your friend's life do you covet? Do you see any way to get that for yourself? Do you know how your friend got there?

If you're currently wrapping up high school and figuring out what to do next, that in itself is tiring. Just because you need a nap now and then doesn't mean you won't get anywhere.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

As you take a look at , y chary you see yhat I have an imbalance and somw difficulties in lofe regarding motivation and all I do is think and plan with NO ACTION every beinging taken.

I always have this weird deaire to keep things hidden,
feelings that ill get exposed about were I work
or who I truely am I guess.
Privacy is important obviously and our forum rules http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php remind us members that

'....this is a public forum, indexed by search engines (Google, for instance),
so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person,
but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search.....'

and so you do NOT have some kind of "a weird desire to keep things hidden"
but instead you are simply quite understandably protecting your privacy
:smile:
I never talk about mw becuase theirs not much to me ao I sit back and observe the things that happen and why.

id love to flip the script now, I want to participate in life and become if so an alpha male that people look up to

I know I have a studious stellium in the 9th house but have no idea what it means,
have saturn in the house of friends in the 11th house,
and I always feel confused and never know what I should do in life
and honestly I feel ljke its my stellium working telling me to learn from doing and not from studying is this correct ?
And if so where the heck do I find motivation tomdo so ?
I HAVE NO MOTIVATION.
I dont kmow of its a fear, past drama homestly I have no idea

but im ready to move on to the next chapter in my life.

Aries is Fire Element and your natal Saturn is located in Aries
but
Saturn's Exaltation is Libra which is opposite Aries
and so that's why Saturn is said to be in Fall in Aries
just as signs of exaltation are said to elevate the planetary influences to their highest level,
their opposing signs are known as signs of fall,
because here the planets suffer loss of strength and a reduction of potency.
A planet in detriment or fall is in a precarious condition,
more so if it is peregrine or otherwise afflicted
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig4.html

Your natal Saturn is not at home in Aries and at the particular degree of your natal chart
Your natal Saturn is also peregrine

peregrine planets have been compared to 'strangers in a strange land'
with feelings of alienation and somehow 'not belonging'
because
'....just as essential dignity signifies strength and a capacity for beneficial action,
lack of it implies weakness or a harmful disposition.
A planet with no essential dignity is called Peregrine,
a Latin word meaning 'alien' or 'foreigner'
(pereger = beyond the borders, ager = land, i.e., 'beyond one's own land').
In old English, to 'peregrinate' means to wander far from home.

In symbolic terms, a peregrine planet describes a drifter
- someone with no title or stake in his or her environment.
It's helpful to think in terms of property,
Property owners tend to view drifters with suspicion,
and distrust their lack of stability.
Peregrine planets share this dubious reputation...' Deborah Houlding

'...Under normal circumstances a peregrine planet lacks the necessary strength to convey lasting benefit.
Its position of weakness can be alleviated, however, if it is strongly dignified accidentally
or if it forms a mutual reception with a stronger planet....'

But your natal Saturn is not strongly dignified accidentally
and has no mutual reception with a stronger planet
also your natal Saturn is ruler of your 9th house
which may be one of the reasons for your feeling as if you lack motivation regarding 9th house matters
It's also interesting that you mention fear, because Saturn is a significator of fear