when will finances improve with Mercury RX?

scorpika

Dear all,

As many others around the globe, I have been going through tough financial times for quite some time. As I'm getting more and more depressed about it, I'm asking when my finances are going to improve.

I'm represented by Gemini ASC, which is ruled by Mercury RX in my 6th house of daily activities. The chart shows a trine between Mercury and Jupiter in the 2nd house of material possesions, BUT the aspect will not perfect because of the retrograde motion? :crying:

Can someone kindly shed some light?

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_52_when_financial_improvement.69964.14791.jpg
    astro_2gw_52_when_financial_improvement.69964.14791.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 24

kalypso1979

hi
your finances are represented by moon.

moon is peregrine in the sign of gemini, at your 12th=meaning that is in a bad state currently.
Moon(money) is in the Fall of Mercury(ruler of you,and 5th house)

gemini is rulled by mercury who is retrogade on 6th house. mercury rules you and the 5th house.=your money loves you and subjects of 5th , like fun, hobbies, games, etc.( if you like to waste your money for this subjects, you have to stop it, because this will harm you more financially.)

moon's next option is a square to neptune and mars(6th and intercepted 11th)=money from job or a friend or from wages. also indicates striving, challenges

mercury's next option is a conjuction to saturn(8th ruler) by his retrogade motion=some money from the other from the past.

but because of the peregrine state of both mercury and moon, there is only a possibility for this to happen.

But Jupiter on your 2nd is helpful in some way-although the bad state you are protected...because Jupiter is 7th house ruler, it's possible tha t there is a person who helps you financially although this is not enough...(jupiter is in face and detriment of moon-moon is in the rulership of jupiter)

Moon is peregrine at 1 degree of gemini. to be in a better state, it should be in another sign, cancer, the sign of its rulership. then it will be on you (money on you) and with dignities.
this will be late, at 29 almost units of time(days, weeks, or months)
because is located on 12th, this will take more time-weeks or more possible, months.

i hope things improve sooner for you.
Good luck!!

Last edited:

scorpika

Thanks for your analysis and well wishes, Kalypso. :)

I have a question on the POF. Is Merc going to conjunct with the POF once it turns direct?