Okay, fine! How about a friends-with-benefits arrangement?

Maybe a decent boyfriend isn't in the cards for me anytime soon, but I'll be damned if I join a nunnery. I have a few prospects. FWB a possibility?

4/4/06 2:15 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time, Albuquerque, NM

Thanks again,
Janet :wink:

Summery Joy

Hehe.. The chart is very descriptive if the question with Leo rising ;)

Ehem.. ok.. Got the ASC at Leo 10:32. You are signified by the Sun at Aries 14:55 in the 9th house.

The Sun is essentially dignified by exaltation, triplicity and face. It is received by Mars by sign and Mercury by term. Mars is in the face of the Sun by being in Gemini 24:44. This means that there's mutual reception between Mars and the Sun, although not a very powerful one.

The 5th house rules sex, sexuality and a potential partner. It's cusp is in Sagittarius. Your sexuality is ruler by Jupiter Rx at Scoprio 17:24 in the 4th house.

Mars is the natural significator of sex. As I said, it's at Gemini 24:44. and it's in the 11th house (friends). It's is essentially peregrine but has mutual reception with the Sun (you) and Mercury, the 11th house ruler. It's accidentaly dignified by being in the 11th house.

Mercury, the 11th house ruler is at Pisces 17:35 in 8th house. It's essentially dibilitated by being in Pisces and is dancing between accidental dignity and dibility with that house position (dibilitated in your chart, dignified in its turned). It's in it's own term though. It's received by Jupiter Rx by sign; by Venus by exaltation and by Mars by triplicty, term and face.

The Moon last aspect is a trine with Mercury. The net aspect is square with the sun (in 7-8 degrees). The Moon rules the 12th house.

Alrightee. It's seems that there is a possibility of a FWB agreement, there may actually be a couple of those possibilities if we treat Mars as a significator of a young man. But, there seems to be a friend (maybe someone from work or a career related field) who may be interested in the same thing as you. You have the upper hand to say yes or no to that. The Moon applies to Mercury in 10-11 degrees. You may go through a phase of depression or pschological unbalance before then. I don't know if the degrees represent weeks or months. They both fit into the one-year time span you asked about in your previous horary. I must warn you. Mercury dibilitated like this and in your 8th house suggests you might be used somehow. But the last aspect is a trine, so maybe it won't be so bad.
A wild guess it that you may get depressed from being lonely, hook up with a guy in an FWB kinda thing, but you'll realize it's not the best option for you.

One thing I don't understand; your significator is in the 9th house. Are you traveling? Maybe it represents you still in education.

Grrr. Yes, I know a FWB thing is completely counter to my nature and wouldn't be good for me in the long-term. I'm only considering it as an option because I am a little depressed, as you so brilliantly deduced. 11 weeks sounds better than 11 months.

There are two potential "victims" as you deduced, but eh, why bother? The 9th is education, definitely - I absolutely have to finish school by August. No travel for me 'til then.

Which house rules taking up knitting? :?

Thanks again for your wit and wisdom! You just rock all over the place!

Chastely,
J.