The Left in 2018: Unhinged

The judge in the Manafort trial has received death threats and has marshals protecting him. The opposition media is demanding the names of the jurors but the judge fears for their safety so isn't releasing the names.

It is BS for the news media to demand info on these jurors. They intend to DOX them if they don’t convict Manafort on all counts! They will research their whole families, cost them their job, you name it. Antifa will arrive with torches. Deranged, unhinged Loony Left mob.

It should be illegal for any info to be released on any jury.

david starling

The judge in the Manafort trial has received death threats and has marshals protecting him. The opposition media is demanding the names of the jurors but the judge fears for their safety so isn't releasing the names.

It is BS for the news media to demand info on these jurors. They intend to DOX them if they don’t convict Manafort on all counts! They will research their whole families, cost them their job, you name it. Antifa will arrive with torches. Deranged, unhinged Loony Left mob.

It should be illegal for any info to be released on any jury.

I agree--leave the jurors alone. But, the Judge, clearly an unimpartial Trump supporter, should now recuse himself for his critical mistake. Saying "I'm only human" about his emotional and legally-inappropriate outburst doesn't excuse it. Trump supporters do have a tendency to become unhinged at even minor criticisms of Trump, let alone large ones.

JUPITERASC

I agree--leave the jurors alone. But, the Judge, clearly an unimpartial Trump supporter, should now recuse himself for his critical mistake. Saying "I'm only human" about his emotional and legally-inappropriate outburst doesn't excuse it. Trump supporters do have a tendency to become unhinged at even minor criticisms of Trump, let alone large ones.
2900416-thumb.jpg

17807066_1483096898377803_1097803413_n-1.jpg

david starling

The above meme is an over-the-top example of a Trump supporter being unhinged at a criticism of Trump (not necessarily J.A., who didn't create the made-up meme), projecting that unhingment into an imagined Trump detractor.

Last edited:

david starling

New research indicates our voting machines and websites are easily hackable
and nobody cares
11yr Old Hacked Election Results In Under 10 Minutes :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYzu4PUi3AI

No one cares about Reality Winner's revelations either, that Russians hacked the actual vote, and didn't just influence it. She's being imprisoned by Trump himself for being a whistleblower with credible evidence. Her "trial" was a kangaroo-court where she wasn't even allowed to present a defense of her actions.

ynnest

New research indicates our voting machines and websites are easily hackable
and nobody cares
11yr Old Hacked Election Results In Under 10 Minutes :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYzu4PUi3AI

This person serves the grey alien agenda either willingly or unwillingly and have been drawing his so called "research" from the "conspiracy factories" within the control groundbases of earth. They steal truth and then distorts it to create some kind of poisonous soup that turns everyone who drinks it into a troll, literally- not to aim at anyone specific.

Y

Oddity

Good to see you enjoying your moral superiority. Do you know all Trump supporters? If not, what gives you the right to make such a sweeping judgement of people, simply because they have a different opinion to yours, or because they voted differently to you?

Does it occur to you that it's this kind of thing, this hatred of fellow citizens, that's tearing your country apart way more than politicians could ever do?

Oddity

Great to see such a calm and rational overview of the situation!

This person serves the grey alien agenda either willingly or unwillingly and have been drawing his so called "research" from the "conspiracy factories" within the control groundbases of earth. They steal truth and then distorts it to create some kind of poisonous soup that turns everyone who drinks it into a troll, literally- not to aim at anyone specific.

Y

david starling

Great to see such a calm and rational overview of the situation!

I'm surprised you find it rational. Have you had any personal experiences with extra-terrestrial beings yourself? I haven't, but "Seeing is Believing", so I haven't ruled out the possibility. If I did have a Close Encounter, it would definitely be a real game-changer!

Last edited:

AppLeo

I'm surprised you find it rational. Have you had any personal experiences with extra-terrestrial beings yourself? I haven't, but "Seeing is Believing", so I haven't ruled out the possibility. If I did have a Close Encounter, it would definitely be a real game-changer!

I thought oddity was joking lol

JUPITERASC

I'm surprised you find it rational.
Have you had any personal experiences with extra-terrestrial beings yourself?
I haven't, but "Seeing is Believing", so I haven't ruled out the possibility.
If I did have a Close Encounter, it would definitely be a real game-changer!
I thought oddity was joking lol
Wayne Herschel author of The Hidden Records
deciphered the cipher sourced from the Clavicula Salomonis
(generally known as the Solomon Key manuscript) in the British Library.
Ancient knowledge discovered in pyramid star maps in Egypt and Tikal
matching monument layout patterns found at Stonehenge
and sites all around the world and on Mars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPompFiAXE&feature=related

It is the original and earliest evidence
for the Lost symbol of Ra
and it is about to reveal its shocking star secret at great risk to the author.
Dan Brown dropped the story in The Lost Symbol novel suddenly
and changed the title http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MR6DH3NAc&feature=related :smile:

The deciphered Key of Solomon parchment
leads to two more star maps
the Vatican city and Washington DC city layout patterns and more
all outline another star system of the 'gods' near the Pleiades
who Wayne Herschel says are our human ancestors
The truth will challenge the human origin theory and rock the foundations of all religions. Wayne Herschel, author of The Hidden Records has all the historical detail online at
http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

david starling

Wayne Herschel author of The Hidden Records
deciphered the cipher sourced from the Clavicula Salomonis
(generally known as the Solomon Key manuscript) in the British Library.
Ancient knowledge discovered in pyramid star maps in Egypt and Tikal
matching monument layout patterns found at Stonehenge
and sites all around the world and on Mars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPompFiAXE&feature=related

It is the original and earliest evidence
for the Lost symbol of Ra
and it is about to reveal its shocking star secret at great risk to the author.
Dan Brown dropped the story in The Lost Symbol novel suddenly
and changed the title http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MR6DH3NAc&feature=related :smile:

The deciphered Key of Solomon parchment
leads to two more star maps
the Vatican city and Washington DC city layout patterns and more
all outline another star system of the 'gods' near the Pleiades
who Wayne Herschel says are our human ancestors
The truth will challenge the human origin theory and rock the foundations of all religions. Wayne Herschel, author of The Hidden Records has all the historical detail online at
http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

This is in keeping with Jung's take on the changeover in Ages to the Aquarian Age--that the Collective Unconscious will reveal itself in the realm of conscious knowledge, upsetting religious dogma based on secrecy and ignorance. Many, who can't handle the Truth, will become unhinged.

david starling

Good to see you enjoying your moral superiority. Do you know all Trump supporters? If not, what gives you the right to make such a sweeping judgement of people, simply because they have a different opinion to yours, or because they voted differently to you?

Does it occur to you that it's this kind of thing, this hatred of fellow citizens, that's tearing your country apart way more than politicians could ever do?

It's just a casual observation, not a moral judgement. Definitely not hatred. Interesting that it triggered such a vehement response.

waybread

Has it ever occurred to you waybread that your posts may be the ones who comes of as dictatorial, and that you are the one who have fixed your mind on certain principles, and that you are the one who are defining others? The way you talk to the younger generation is indeed not a good example from my perspective of how an older person who proclaims to have life experience and knowledge should behave.

Y

Well, now who's coming across as dictatorial? As the source of wisdom? Where do you get off defining me? I'm allowed to express my personal opinion on a chat thread. Where do you get off defining how seniors are supposed to behave? We don't take our orders from you, ynest. Further, I'm not talking to "the younger generation" (all billions of them,) but specifically to AppLeo.