Guess career chart.

Kuntuzangmo

This is the chart of someone who became very famous in their career.
Can you identify the career and explain why?
If you already know whose chart it is, please do the analysis but without saying who it is or what the career is.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 5.55.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 5.55.50 PM.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 45

ynnest

I get an intuitive hunch that this is some kind of actor/creative artist in movies because of a sense that the correct ascendant degree is earlier in libra. That would shift chart ruler into pisces in 6th house of work, Mc ruler in 9th house of giving experiences to others which includes acting, heavy emphasis on the creative and entertainment houses 5th and 11th with sun, mercury, pluto and uranus therein. A neptune in 2nd house shows income from movie industries or drama or similar. Neptunes sextile to a 11th house pluto could again create emphasis on entertainment, comedy and similar, which is also highlighted in Mc ruler in gemini conjunct mars which could create quick wit.

Just some thoughts.

Y

Kuntuzangmo

I get an intuitive hunch that this is some kind of actor/creative artist in movies because of a sense that the correct ascendant degree is earlier in libra. That would shift chart ruler into pisces in 6th house of work, Mc ruler in 9th house of giving experiences to others which includes acting, heavy emphasis on the creative and entertainment houses 5th and 11th with sun, mercury, pluto and uranus therein. A neptune in 2nd house shows income from movie industries or drama or similar. Neptunes sextile to a 11th house pluto could again create emphasis on entertainment, comedy and similar, which is also highlighted in Mc ruler in gemini conjunct mars which could create quick wit.

Just some thoughts.

Y

Interesting. Well some of the qualities certainly fit - drama, quick wit, entertainment...but missing the main job. :)

Phoenix Venus

Wow..! Their part of increase & benefits also titled as a part of fame is at 22.23 cancer, pretty close to the MC.

Its at the degree of this symbol: "THE MEETING OF A LITERARY SOCIETY."

Im going to guess some sort of author.

Last edited:

katydid

Venus in Pisces, ruler of the Libran ASC is in the 5th, trining Jupiter in Sag. The 5th could be entertainment or sports. Also creativity and impulsiveness.

Maybe erratic and spontaneously unpredictable, with that Mutable grand square, involving the lights, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Pluto. Changeable, excitable, anxious, nervous at times?

The Moon in Gemini, ruler of the MC. So perhaps famous for his mind/words/thoughts and ability to communicate? If he is writer, I’d think it was more spontaneous type of work, like opinion pieces.

But that Mars conjunct the Moon is very physical and very emphasized. An opposition and 3 intense squares create powerful competitive urge. Maybe he is a fighter/boxer? Sports gambler?

I think he has had a difficult emotional life because he takes everything personally? The Mars inconjuncts the Saturn in Cap—so he might not like authority figures too much. Maybe he likes to do things his own way?

Kuntuzangmo

Venus in Pisces, ruler of the Libran ASC is in the 5th, trining Jupiter in Sag. The 5th could be entertainment or sports. Also creativity and impulsiveness.

Maybe erratic and spontaneously unpredictable, with that Mutable grand square, involving the lights, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Pluto. Changeable, excitable, anxious, nervous at times?

The Moon in Gemini, ruler of the MC. So perhaps famous for his mind/words/thoughts and ability to communicate? If he is writer, I’d think it was more spontaneous type of work, like opinion pieces.

But that Mars conjunct the Moon is very physical and very emphasized. An opposition and 3 intense squares create powerful competitive urge. Maybe he is a fighter/boxer? Sports gambler?

I think he has had a difficult emotional life because he takes everything personally? The Mars inconjuncts the Saturn in Cap—so he might not like authority figures too much. Maybe he likes to do things his own way?

Really good analysis. He's an athlete. Can anyone narrow down what kind or who? Not a boxer.

katydid

Really good analysis. He's an athlete. Can anyone narrow down what kind or who? Not a boxer.

I don't know what kind of athlete. But I don't think he would be a very good team player with that ultra aggressive Mars. It seems he'd have a hard time with teamwork/cooperation.

Maybe track and field? Skiing/snow boarding/ .... IDK.

I know he is famous if you are using him as a celebrity, but is he popular or well thought of? He seems to be an anxious/angry type of person.

Kuntuzangmo

I don't know what kind of athlete. But I don't think he would be a very good team player with that ultra aggressive Mars. It seems he'd have a hard time with teamwork/cooperation.

Maybe track and field? Skiing/snow boarding/ .... IDK.

I know he is famous if you are using him as a celebrity, but is he popular or well thought of? He seems to be an anxious/angry type of person.

He's been known to express his anger during play.

:)

katydid

After seeing his chart, I have some compassion for him. It used to bother me the way he screamed and cussed at everyone during matches. But after seeing that gnarly grand square, I understand him better.

I have a fixed Grand Square---which can be very difficult. But in my experience, Mutable Grand Squares can be worse for some people. It creates anxiety, nervousness and erratic impulsive decisions at times.

I may be stubborn and incorrigible---but at least I feel stable and confident that I am correct. :whistling: