Element inbalances in a chart

Tak

How do you keep balance in your life when 75% of your chart is air :sideways:

what does it mean to have no water element what so ever in your chart ?

i have 74.5 % air

18.3 % Earth

7.1 % Fire

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_m.240.12273.gif
    astro_2gw_01_m.240.12273.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 32

katydid

OH, I LOVE the subject of elements and the potential imbalances. I find it is fascinating and revealing.

Okay, agreed, you have a LOT of Air in your natal chart. And you do lack the element of water. And we will look at that. But first I do want to point out that you have a LOT of placements in the water ruled houses: Sun/Merc in 12th——Mars in 4th——stellium in the 8th.

So I think that emphasis upon the 4th/8th and 12th mitigates some of the potential damage of the imbalance.

When someone has a large number of Air placements and no water planets or angles, then it MIGHT indicate a heavy focus on the mental and communication realms and a lack of the emotional and compassionate faculties.

HOWEVER, with so many planets placed in the AREAS of emotion and compassion and feelings, that might indicate that the native does have deep feelings and the need to connect/bond with others, but may do so in an unusual, and more intellectual, mental oriented fashion—through writing, speaking, creative endeavors. :innocent:

Also, with the strong Earth component, one might be more stable and solid then someone with no water and a whole bunch of air. :bandit:

Last edited:

Tak

OH, I LOVE the subject of elements and the potential imbalances. I find it is fascinating and revealing.

Okay, agreed, you have a LOT of Air in your natal chart. And you do lack the element of water. And we will look at that. But first I do want to point out that you have a LOT of placements in the water ruled houses: Sun/Merc in 12th——Mars in 4th——stellium in the 8th.

So I think that emphasis upon the 4th/8th and 12th mitigates some of the potential damage of the imbalance.

When someone has a large number of Air placements and no water planets or angles, then it MIGHT indicate a heavy focus on the mental and communication realms and a lack of the emotional and compassionate faculties.

HOWEVER, with so many planets placed in the AREAS of emotion and compassion and feelings, that might indicate that the native does have deep feelings and the need to connect/bond with others, but may do so in an unusual, and more intellectual, mental oriented fashion—through writing, speaking, creative endeavors. :innocent:

Also, with the strong Earth component, one might be more stable and solid then someone with no water and a whole bunch of air. :bandit:

is my stellium not in the 9th house ? You confused me there

sibylline

The chart is very imbalanced and a hard one as well, IMO. As there is no water in the chart, the chart is self-focused/independent-minded, and contains factors that would make communication with others difficult. The main issue that I see with lack of water is the little concern or awareness of one's own core and inability to convey this core to others. Living life in the head alone is not realistic. Water houses especially with hard aspects like yours actually make a lack of water signs more difficult to deal with because the person's life is focused in a realm that they aren't equipped to deal with.