Father Daughter synastry

LovelyNomad7

Hello :)

Growing up I had a lot of fights with my dad. I realize now that this may have been because of the lack of water in his chart. When i was a teenager I was pretty rebellious but despite all the problems I caused my dad never gave up on me. Even when my mother was ready to throw me out my dad gave me a chance and that still means a lot to me. Now at 23 years old my relationship with him has improved immensely. Although we still butt heads at times we have come a long way. Can someone please interpret the synastry chart between my dad and myself?! I will greatly appreciate it!

Attachments

• fatherdaughtersynastry.jpg
    fatherdaughtersynastry.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 52

rahu

Banned
hi ya

all i can say is that there are deep unconscious dynamics moviing through your family.

in the compositem with yor father the sun is conjuncrt to eros and thsquare to the saturn/uranus conjuncvtion.
this gives the tumultous off and on relationship but with eros present physical attraction abd desires toy with you.
venus is conjunct to mars furthuring the "romantic feelings".

eris is on the ascendant and square to orcus. this shows that the emotional attraction is archetypal or incestual.this square coming in a chart of inappropriate people gives likelyhood to pend up emotions anf emotional confusion at times.
with the sun/uranus and sun/saturn midpoint conjunct to the venus/mars conjunction,,he uses the good cop/bad cop psychological ploy. that is he lifts you up onlty to tyhrow you down, most compliments are back handed. with saturn conjunct uranus he does excert a "paternal" impulse.
with jupiter square to pl;uto , he is a tak master. he conditions and restricts your emotional growth.

but very complicates with nymphe opposed to sedna there is an aurua of honest and truth to each other, yet mars opposed to chiron and ixions conjunction with nymphe, he always has a clean out, a reasson for him to be the exception to the rule, for this jupiter/pluto vibration shows social/financial/political position.
but with mars sextile to psyche, you feel there is nothhing he does wrong by you.

the chart shows high idealism with crushing reality over it.
it shows kindness followed by cruelty.

with the moon trine to pluto and trine to the venus/mars conjunction there is a underlying affection and joy, so the ambience to the relationship is generealy supportive.

it is just that insinctual unconscious impulses control the relationship.

rahu

Claire19

Eros I dont use as it not a planet and to infer that there were sexual feelings between daughter and father is pretty dangerous territory. Stick to major planets and close major aspects within 3 degre orb with synastry. Is my advice. Synastry is also contradicatory and confusing and a composite chart is much more valid.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I've not really looked at the synastry. But I can see in the offing that your relationship between you and your daughter might be difficult with neither of you willing to budge from your positions.

She has a very high latitude Moon. This means that she expects to get her way no matter what and is not likely to back down. What's more she has a bit of what I call the Sorcerer's Apprentice Syndrome. Things that she starts tend to get out of hand and she doesn't know how to stop them, both in her own emotions and what she does.

The Moon, Venus, and Uranus are all out of bounds, as well as being friction producing which means that in using those energies she will tend toward disruption, and Uranus and Venus are also rather powerful.

Uranus out of bounds gives inventiveness but it also gives an impersonal ruthless attitude for getting what she wants. Venus out of bounds can give talent for creativity and romanticism, but it can also show an over whelming limbic system out of control showing love on just one person at a time, and having there be people, often the father, who get the brunt of being the ruination of their lives, even if non of that is true. The Moon out of bound is associated with some alienation form her mother, and some level of orphaning of either or both parents, though not necessarily caused by the parents. Although it may show the Cinderella Syndrome where the mother tends to be especially dictatorial.

Moon in the third house can show someone who tends to be resentful and holds grudges, but considering the power of the Moon in this chart I wouldn't consider it to be a major feature of her personality.

Your Sun close to her MH will cause her to try to be in control of you, so you will tend to get into fights, combined with the other information I've already shared. She won't function easily with your stance on things.

Uranus Angular shows a constant fight for control from other people in relationships.

I think you can begin to get the idea, even before a full relationship analysis might be done. There are certainly some obvious themes here.