USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

david starling

Any ideas on why Trump himself is refusing to describe the cause of his brother Robert's demise? Highly unusual behavior, even for Trump.

leomoon

R.T. must have died of something Trump considers shameful.

He's thinking of using the White House for a mortuary service on Friday. You know, "the People's House"...the one he is very possibly going to exploit also for re-election nomination etc.
I hope better minds prevail! Probably not .

POV: You wrote so much, I can't possibly get through it. Perhaps a little at a time later.
Meanwhile:
So then, ask yourself this; if the stars are giving us marching orders directly from God why would Edgar say such a thing...?

Did you reach a conclusion?
Yes.

Because God we are part of this energy you call God. Most just don't realize it yet. So are the insects, the rocks, the soil, the birds in the trees. All is God. (imo)

P.S. I think the conversation to which you refer is from another thread, not the Presidential Election thread if I'm not mistaken, or the one which said "text only" on the thread header

Last edited:

david starling

He's thinking of using the White House for a mortuary service on Friday. You know, "the People's House"...the one he is very possibly going to exploit also for re-election nomination etc.
I hope better minds prevail! Probably not .

POV: You wrote so much, I can't possibly get through it. Perhaps a little at a time later.
Meanwhile:
Yes.

Because God we are part of this energy you call God. Most just don't realize it yet. So are the insects, the rocks, the soil, the birds in the trees. All is God. (imo)

P.S. I think the conversation to which you refer is from another thread, not the Presidential Election thread if I'm not mistaken, or the one which said "text only" on the thread header

If, as I suspect, Trump accidentally struck his brother in the head with a golfball while teeing off at one his golf courses, thereby causing irreversible brain damage, Mar Lago would be a more appropriate venue for the memorial.

leomoon

Found this on Vic Cara's YouTube (he is both Vedic & Trop. Astrologer) - not sure what he is saying, as I didn't finish it, but looked at the comment section. It was done in June, before Kamala Harris lit up Biden's candle a bit more then it was:

Here is his Youtube about the Destiny of the USA with Trump (or hopefully without)now that Kamala is in the picture may take on another glow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERFiLR5tLI

Vic DiCara's Astrology

1 month ago

Quite. few people asked me to do a similar video with Joe Biden's chart instead of Trumps. The thing is that video would be short and boring, because the USA chart really doesn't light up much with Joe Biden's chart. All we really have that's interesting is his retrograde exalted Jupiter real close to the American Mercury, and his Ketu pretty close to the American Moon. So he would be much more honest and direct and open with the american media, but not particularly great for American capitalism, and would instead steer the country much more towards a European style democratic republic. All of that sounds great to me, tbh - but I'm just saying: its not monumental and historical like Trumps relation to USA. So there is really very little chance, as I see it, that Biden will become a figure who could counteract the momentum and power that Trump will have in American destiny.
Okay, shoot me, I cheated and moved on through the comments trying to find out what he was droning on about.:biggrin: Sounds like one woman is saying he thinks he'll pull it off and "break the country".

Let me know if anyone watches it through what the justification is for it all if it doesn't bore the snot out of you and you and fall asleep halfway.:unsure:
added:
This was one of the last comments I saw - that I thought you might be interested in considering your writings and musings on the Age of Aquarius (David S.)

Ash H 1 month ago

Its also the age of aquarius just beginning for 2000 years give or take , and he is against everything about the sign... So our leader is anti the age were supposed be coming into... U should check out B.R Taylor youtube channel he has great insight into this new age and the state of the world.. He says the very same thing about dividing the people here in america and the result will lead to mass democide for americans...Him shaking everything up effects middle and lower classes the worst... I think this elite running our country behind the scenes well trump got elected for this purpose and americas are going to start losing freedoms more more... Very depressing and scary time in the us and its only going to get worse... Love your videos cant wait to see whats next!

Any thought on this?

Last edited:

leomoon

cont'd:

Around 20 minutes into the video, he starts to talk about the Aquarius Moon being attacked by a trumpian Mars in Leo. :surprised: And explains how the entire concept of Aquarius higher more social/humbler/equal type of qualities will be attacked severely by someone like trump. He talks about "masks", not sacrificing anything for anyone....i.e. Leo- trump qualities, self-serving only. Directly opposite the America's Moon in Aquarius. MARS WILL BE COMING INTO AQUARIUS........ETC:annoyed:

If his talking bores you, simply go to 20minutes onward, for some really good ideas about trump and the coming Aquarian age (cusp?)

Spoiler ALERT: the conclusion? (not yet, more pain to come is his prediction)

Last edited:

leomoon

My conclusion is, he hasn't (as far as I know), done the chart considering Biden WITH Kamala Harris, and will this help change the "country's" fate?
I sure as heck hope so......tired of the pain. :w00t:

I'll see if I can find another answering this that he may have completed. This country needs HOPE. :surprised:

david starling

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mp_Uuz9k7Os

Very unusual guy, and a true expert at picking Presidential winners. He even sells himself short, since he admits to picking Gore in 2000, and doesn't seem to realize that Gore DID win the RIGHT to become President but was literally cheated out of it by Jeb Bush with the help of the Republican Supreme Court. So, in terms of the Electoral College (which Gore did actually win) he's been right EVERY time! He did pick Trump in 2016, which the mainstream media found quite amusing at the time.

However, unlike astrological predictions, his system assumes a fair Election. Using his (so far) infallible methodology, he picks Biden. But, please be advised that he does caution about possible unfairness on behalf of Trump. His solution: VOTE, no matter what.

Last edited:

david starling

Consider how different the attitudes are of the two Parties in 2020 compared to 2016:

In 2016, the Democrats were filled with confidence about a certain victory, while the Republicans were fired up, determined to overcome all odds.

Now, in 2020, the situation is just the reverse, with Democrats determined and taking nothing for granted, and it's the Republicans who are already celebrating a victory that won't happen.

blackbery

It's the Democrats that are facing criminal charges for the Russia-Trump conspiracy. The Mueller Report exonerated everyone on the Trump campaign, did you read it?:innocent:

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice.

The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

However, the first of many indictments against the Dems in the falsified FISA warrants with many more to follow.

Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Former FBI lawyer to admit altering email in Russia probe

Kevin Clinesmith will admit altering an email that helped underpin the continued surveillance of Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser, in 2017. The FBI’s surveillance of Mr Page has long been a source of controversy in the Russia probe.

EDIT....

Jared just help President Trump broker a peace agreement with Israel & UAE, a great achievement. Pluto the big planet in
tense negotiations in which Jared played a crucial role, it wouldn't have happened without him. Congratulations in order for
a monumental peace agreement with two sworn, powerful enemies. Other countries will follow & the world is a lot safer.

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

Trump's sycophant helpers on Inauguration time 2021:
Jared Kushner however, will see tr Pluto square his Pluto exact, and Cy Vance may still proceed with criminal charges in 2021 at least for Kushner and his Russia financial dealings. It's anyone's guess now.

Last edited:

blackbery

There are no important aspects to Joe's Midheaven, AC, House 1 & his Sun which are needed to show a win....He has the exact opposite, Neptune transit opposite his MC indicating a loss, a time of retirement & withdrawal from public life. Progressed Mo-Ve Pisces a weak combo & falling into his House of Endings. Progressed Sun House of Retirement 12th, not visible, not seen in public.
All his action taking place in the 4-12 houses & he will completely retire after the election, slowly fade away. K. Harris is being brought into the limelight & to the world with the action in her chart but it's not enough to beat Trump, nothing or no-one can deny his big win in Nov. Her Su-Moon opposition is being hit hard with Sa-Pluto & her unpopularity & abandonment will be on full display.

President Trump has most of the action in the House of Career 10th, AC & once again, Jupiter aspects along with powerful North Nodal to Sun-NN natal return. There is a lot more I could say on Trump's chart regarding the Nov election but no time.
He is destined, fated to win.

This is based entirely on astrology.

Can't quite make heads or tails out of Biden's natal:

Last edited:

piercethevale

cont'd:

Around 20 minutes into the video, he starts to talk about the Aquarius Moon being attacked by a trumpian Mars in Leo. :surprised: And explains how the entire concept of Aquarius higher more social/humbler/equal type of qualities will be attacked severely by someone like trump. He talks about "masks", not sacrificing anything for anyone....i.e. Leo- trump qualities, self-serving only. Directly opposite the America's Moon in Aquarius. MARS WILL BE COMING INTO AQUARIUS........ETC:annoyed:

If his talking bores you, simply go to 20minutes onward, for some really good ideas about trump and the coming Aquarian age (cusp?)

Spoiler ALERT: the conclusion? (not yet, more pain to come is his prediction)

YIKES...!!!

DiCara looks so much like me that it is almost as if I'm looking into a mirror.

...and I am half Italian by ancestry... so I suspect both a astrological and genetic similarity to be the cause here.

Just an observation as I was so startled by the image you posted that I initially thought to myself, "OMG, how did they get a photo of me of which I was unaware of?"

...but He is younger and i've always had a bit more meat on my bones..except for a brief time in the late 80's early '90's when I weighed but 148 lbs.

I've been absent from forum participation for awhile now, don't read many of the comments here anymore but what I do see today is heartening, good posts, thoughtful posts, and it makes me glad I initiated this thread.

Keep up the good works, ya all.:biggrin:

Yikes... Di

piercethevale

PthV:
Ref: I hope that you are right as Trump has really gone over the edge this past year, so far. I couldn't bear another four years of it.
BUT... I do, and so do some others... ascribe to the belief that Edgar Cayce was correct in stating that not everyone is affected by all the Planets

I wish you might post the referenced quote of Cayce, because I have dozens of books I can then find it in context...

Since I am somewhat Cayce expert (self defined), and have studied the man close up at the A.R.E. since age 18 (now in my 70s) wrote dozens of books about him, I value reference material.

Recently in these Covid times we are in, I bypassed reading my tri-yearly "Venture Inward" Magazine until recently when I picked it up and found a quote I had never read before. Imagine that! (I told myself)

So I know it may be out there what you reference, but I'd need to see it for myself to verify it. He said a lot actually about astrology, and a whole book or two written by the late John Willner on Progressions alone and using the Sidereal chart - "The Perfect Horoscope" is one of them I'm starting to look at again having put it down years ago.

Then there is the work done by Ry Redd, which introduced Cayce's insight into using and why we should, the Sidereal in addition to Tropical and the differences therein (usage):
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Redd,_Ry

Lots to study, or as Cayce said, "A massive study"
You may have been thinking of this idea as another wrote about the importance of using free will.

https://www.edgarcaycenyc.org/edgar-cayce-on-astrology-the-cosmos-the-self

'According to Cayce, through free will man may move the planets and the stars. In this regard, we have the power to literally change outcomes or conditions indicated by our natal chart. Only from Cayce will you hear such bold views on astrology. They do not exist in other astrological schools of thought.'

REf. material? Gee, I'm really surprised that you've never encountered his statements as to such. I've run across it in a number of books on the man. At least three that I can think of off hand... but before I stick my neck out and say as to what books I believe that they are definitely in I had better check and make sure. I've been reading the Cayce material since I was 11 years old and I'm 67 now, but I doubt that I've read as much as you. Reading is not my forte. My strength of intelligence is in the fields of mechanical sciences, mathematics, physics, and the like. Reading comprehension being of such a low degree in the "normal range" being the factor that kep me from finishing college. I just couldn't keep up with all the reading required.

Off hand, for one, I'm pretty sure that this is also included in Jeffrey Furst's book, "Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus", as that is the book I have been referencing the most these past few years.

I have a want of a reason to believe that it is also brought up in Thomas Segue's book, but it has been so many years since I read Segue's book and have given out [loaned without expectation of return] all the copies I have ever owned [three, all totaled]

Have you a copy of Furst's book? Chapter three, titled, "On Soul Development" is primarily about astrology and the human soul. It is a rather extensive chapter and I just did a skim review of it but it's far too much for me to delve into right now. It's very late here and I'm only attending the forum tonight so as to reply to a post on another one of my threads...the subject matter being the primary reason I did become a member here.
I did find the authors summation in whicch the author states that the Cayce readings reveal that the degree of influence from any chosen planet depends on the individual in question. I can't find a passage stating as to any exact number of, more or less, being so but I do remember reading it somewhere, if not in Furst's book. There was member here for a brief while [still is as one must be banned to rescind their membership] a few years ago that is vvery studied in the readings and is a part of a study group that poured over all the readings so as to make the most thorough compilation of astrological information given through the readings that gave the number of people that did get such comments in readings and to what influences were said by Cayce to be in effect. It's possible that that particular group has come to a conclusion that some are of no influence at all on some people, but I did discuss this matter with my clairvoyant friend and she also said that it is true that some planets are of no effect on some people.

I'll keep this on my "to do list" and see if I can find a specific reading where this was directly stated, it might take me some thime, but in the meanwhile if you have a copy of Furst's book, see what you can find in the aformentioned chapter 3.

I also keep all email correspondence and I did communicate with that member of the study group and in fact came across it, for the first time in years, just last week. I'll retrieve it and I may post the contents for you to read yourself... in fact, I seem to recall that there were a few emails between us... maybe I can send them privately to you, as I can't say offhand that they may, or may not, be for general public viewing, but out of respect I have to try to remain on the side of caution and common courtesy.

I have a want to be of the belief that she would approve of my sharing them with an earnest Cayce researcher. but the more I think about it I now have to wonder that if she hadn't been of such an influence on me that I took what she wrote about her group's findings as being verbatim as to what Cayce said? r.e. any specific amount of planets one is or isn't affected by. But I certainly do agree with what Furst wrote in that Cayce did indicate some planets are of a greater degree of effect on some people as opposed to others.. How much of an effective degree, more or less, is the question, possibly?

Last edited:

leomoon

I'll keep this on my "to do list" and see if I can find a specific reading where this was directly stated, it might take me some thime, but in the meanwhile if you have a copy of Furst's book, see what you can find in the aformentioned chapter 3.

If I didn't give it away, I still have it somewhere, so I'll check. I loved his books, he is genuine in every way. Certainly one of my favs.

I use to look at Vic D'Cara's writings now and then,but ran across that video, its been a long time too since I had read him. Don't know his batting average.

Thanks for the reference, I'll certainly see if I still have his book or not. Hmmm. :crying: Realizing my age, I'm trying to sell off and simply get rid of a LOT of things lately.May entire record album collection (100s of albums), to Goodwill, and a few to a nice girl at the bread store. :) .....Wish I knew people who had the same reading in interest as I do, but I don't so fate will take care of all the junk left over.

Funny how things change....I recall talking to Ed Faris on Astro forum a few years ago who did an editorial on the late John Wilner's book about Cayce and the time of birth on Amazon (he really enjoyed his book and seemed to get something out of it) , I think it was called the Ascendant, (or wrong ASC) I had 2 of Wilner's books, but didn't get through either one at the time they turned me off, rather bored me. NOW, years later (perhaps a decade), I'm back to giving it a try and really enjoying his take on why the Progressed natal chart gives us more clues as to a spiritual birth then not using them. I had never considered this, and here that book sat on my shelf for over a decade gathering dust as most do.
The thing that reminded me of John Willner too, is like you he was essentially an engineer & scientist, mathematician and as a hobby it seems gravitated to Astrology. His manner of writing is decidely off putting (for me), because of the exactitude positions he took. Now I'm a little more settled about it and can put that part aside to get into what he is trying to say. ... /This one is called "The Perfect Horoscope" which includes lots of background info on ancient times which I like reading about.

So take heart. Life changes and WE change too. :)

Appears to be some of the Reviews here felt as I did. They should have put it aside and come back feeling better about his style after reading everyone else first, lol.
Not as boring as it once was to me:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWBQKX8/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1#customerReviews

Last edited:

piercethevale

If I didn't give it away, I still have it somewhere, so I'll check. I loved his books, he is genuine in every way. Certainly one of my favs.

I use to look at Vic D'Cara's writings now and then,but ran across that video, its been a long time too since I had read him. Don't know his batting average.

Thanks for the reference, I'll certainly see if I still have his book or not. Hmmm. :crying: Realizing my age, I'm trying to sell off and simply get rid of a LOT of things lately.May entire record album collection (100s of albums), to Goodwill, and a few to a nice girl at the bread store. :) .....Wish I knew people who had the same reading in interest as I do, but I don't so fate will take care of all the junk left over.

Funny how things change....I recall talking to Ed Faris on Astro forum a few years ago who did an editorial on the late John Wilner's book about Cayce and the time of birth on Amazon (he really enjoyed his book and seemed to get something out of it) , I think it was called the Ascendant, (or wrong ASC) I had 2 of Wilner's books, but didn't get through either one at the time they turned me off, rather bored me. NOW, years later (perhaps a decade), I'm back to giving it a try and really enjoying his take on why the Progressed natal chart gives us more clues as to a spiritual birth then not using them. I had never considered this, and here that book sat on my shelf for over a decade gathering dust as most do.
The thing that reminded me of John Willner too, is like you he was essentially an engineer & scientist, mathematician and as a hobby it seems gravitated to Astrology. His manner of writing is decidely off putting (for me), because of the exactitude positions he took. Now I'm a little more settled about it and can put that part aside to get into what he is trying to say. ... /This one is called "The Perfect Horoscope" which includes lots of background info on ancient times which I like reading about.

So take heart. Life changes and WE change too. :)

Appears to be some of the Reviews here felt as I did. They should have put it aside and come back feeling better about his style after reading everyone else first, lol.
Not as boring as it once was to me:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWBQKX8/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1#customerReviews

Thank you for being so understanding. It's hard for me to deal with this, more recent, bouts with memory doubts. I'm beginning to wonder if it may be the onset of Al's Hammer [sic, because it's easier for me to remember than how to properly spell it] or maybe only because the old "Attic" has collected so much over the years now that it's become most difficult to find something stashed away there years ago.

I keep thinking this over and I'm now more inclined to believe that it was the writings by the aforementioned absentee member that influenced my thinking, and memory, to such an amount as to cause me to believe it was something Cayce actually stated.
I now am inclined to think that it was that study groups conclusion about these matters, although based on a thorough combing through of all the readings available for public viewing.
I have to admit that my clairvoyant friend is not infallible, to date only one prediction she made has failed to come true...as for "predictions" even though I don't solicit predictions from her, she can't seem to help herself from popping up with one or two a lot of times. But, the one that she did irrefutably fail by so predicting was due to Her won inability to decipher the symbolism she saw in her minds' eye. She told me that I would be moving before the Fall at the end of August, some years ago.... because she saw all the leaves falling from a tree. I took that prediction to heart and spent a good deal of cash and searched all around the region for a suitable place to move to before Autumn came...to no avail ...and Autumn came, and came many times since...and I'm still living in the same apt that I have been since May of 2007. But, the tree outside my kitchen window has been slowly dying over the past five or six years now. It only has one solitary branch yet left alive...and it doesn't look good for this following year.
I sent Her a photo of the tree and she identified it as looking exactly like the one in her vision.
So, the lesson I learned from that is; when in doubt ask the clairvoyant what it is exactly that they are seeing. [and I now expect to be moving before this coming Spring.]

So what I'm getting at here, or trying to, is that what She may have seen is that some of the planets are of such a huge influence that some of the others seemingly are negligible. Even though I have seen evidence that they all are of effect upon me some at times seem to be dormant, when I would have expected quite a noticable impact upon my life.
Neptune is one of those planets and the one I feel is of the least effect overall. Uranus is at the other extreme...HOO BOY... When there is an upcoming event concerning Uranus and my natal chart, I certainly pay attention and prepare.

But, there is also the matter of what Trevor Ravenscroft wrote, [whom got it from the writings of Rudolf Steiner, aka "the German Edgar Cayce" as some have called him...though He was older than Edgar... but both of them, and Dane Rudhyar too, were in some way in connection with the mysterious being, known as, Saint Germain.] that the bloodline descended from the same bloodline as that of Yeshu'a's mother, i.e. the House of David, are particularly affected by astrological conditions. ...so, there definitely must be something to it. ... as I have come to have an unwavering faith in anything in connection with that mystical being. My own publisher, when I asked for help in writing my book...being such a poor writer at the time [and not that I've improved to such a degree that I consider myself to be of adequate ability now] He gave me the name and phone number of one of his other authors to call...and that was Dorothy Leon... whom claims to be the only living disciple of Saint Germain... go figure? [and she, in turn, turned out to be an old friend of Suryakant's, the yogi that showed up with what all I still needed to learn and understand so as to be able to read charts adequately through Sabian Symbol analysis... without which, I would have never recognized the chart I produced and wrote a book about. What I'm trying to convey is that this stuff runs pretty deep... at least it sure has made an impression on me]

About progressed charts and what Edgar had to say about them... I seem to recall that He did say to pay them close attention... thank you for bringing that up, I'll put that up near the top of my to do list.
I hate having to back track over what I've already read, but as I'm involved in this cause for bringing the truth to light, it is imperative that I get the info correct, get it straight, all my ducks in a row, as the saying goes.

As for the upcoming election... Ehh, I've kinda lost interest. I don't think either of the candidates is up to the task...the "Shadow Gov't" will continue on, calling the shots. Considering the lies told about what really happened on 9/11 and that the Bush?Chaney/Rumsfeld gang got away with it...all the falsified election returns I saw in 2016, both in the primary and general elections...and that hardly a thing was done about that... I have to concede that the American people, that vast majority of us that have neither money or power of any considerable amount to be of any effect or influence... are ******.
It will take a miracle of some sort to save the nation, to keep us, or at least our progeny, from all being enslaved eventually...and we're more than half way to that point presently... imho.

The only thing that is standing in the way of that is the Second Amendment. Once ownership of firearms is prohibited, Game Over.

My advice for the future is to question all events that do give cause for an outcry against the second amendment. The use of of own troops against the citizenry is no longer a question of "If" but rather most certainly a question of "When"... and the very idea that foreign troops might be involved might see to be an impossibility to many but consider that there were Chinese troops here in the U.S. a couple of years ago training with our own in, so called, emergency response drills... because, as the explanation was given, for the reason we have shown ourselves to be so effective in handling national emergencies... like that of Hurricane Katrina.

So much of the U.S. is now owned by wealthy foreign interests, and individuals, both businesses and property, that the fact that such a mass of our nations' common people own more weapons than the total armament of most third world countries, surely makes those interests awfully nervous... and the N.W.O. is all about the wealthiest 1 or 2% of the world... everyone else isn't even considered a "player".... just look at how many innocent lives were lost on Sept. 11th, 2001.
That rumor that the gov't, our gov't has some 20 to 30 thousand newly manufactured guillotines stashed somewhere isn't a rumor. I asked my clairvoyant friend about that a few years back. She said she didn't even need to utilize her "gift" to answer me. She had seen them, first hand up close and in person while traveling across Washington State some years ago. Just happened to stop for coffee at the same remote truck stop that an army convoy did. When a soldier carry a number of coffees back to a canvas covered two and a half ton army truck caused those inside to draw back the canvas she just happened to be walking by right where she could look and see what was being carried in the back of them. This was before Clinton took office in the 90's, during G.W.'s term...and it was either during his term, or Reagan's, they were obtained by our gov't.
My clairvoyant friend is of the opinion that "all they need to do is use one of them once, publicly, and everyone is going to fall in line"

My biggest hope now lies in the idea that if a complete takeover can be delayed long enough that enough of the N.W.O. crowd will grow old and die and that there are not enough younger believers to fill their shoes. This, now coming of age, Uranus-Neptune conjunct in Capricorn, generation being those I presently see as the hope of the future.

Keep the faith.
Pray for peace on Earth.

piercethevale

Well, presently it doesn't look to hopeful for the Democrats.
I, myself, cannot possibly vote for Joe Biden and I may just sit out this election?

As for what leomoon has requested.
I've been busy with personal matters as of late...haven't had much time to devote to astrology.

I did get a chance to go through Margaret Gammon's book on Astrology and the Edgar Cayce Readings...and also found that it is quite available presently, both, in used and new form.

I'm re-reading it. So far I've found some things that have given me cause for some deep thought and long deliberation.

What I've gathered to date...and I'm a long way from completely re-reading the book at this time... is that due to Edgar's very stilted manner of speech, while in trance, what He said about the planets influences may have never been totally understood by anyone...at least not anyone that has made a public comment on the subject.

It seems that He may have siad that natal aspects found in ones chart have no effect on a person but do so when activated by transiting influences.

That does fit with the septile matrix that was incomplete on the natal chart I am convinced is, and do so contend, is the actual natal chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth.

As Cayce did also say that all angles to the ascendant have effect, then those natal aspects that are to ones Ascendant should be considered to be of effect and thus anything in effect by transit is probably also affecting said planet and the Asc.

For an example; the Jupiter - Mars conjunction, in my natal chart, might not be of any effect on me, but because my natal Mars is in a septile aspect to my natal Venus, which in turn is in an inconjunct aspect to my natal ascendant, it very well may be.
That I physically have always had very strong arms [for many years I had 21 inch biceps, very strong, and good sized, deltoids and triceps, as well.] I always thought that it was as a result of the Mars Jupiter conjunction on my natal chart. My brother, whom is almost two inches taller, and was...maybe still is... a "powerlifter" [which He got me into as well, once my aspirations as a tennis player where done with due to a rotator cuff tear] and became enormously huge didn't match my arm strength or size despite the fact that He could bench press around 350 pounds [my best bench was 285 pounds. That was in 1981 when I was 28 years old and weighed but 158 pounds...and NO, I never took any steroids. We are a bit weak in the chest, it's a genetic thing...but we excelled in lower body lifts. I also was able to squat 425 pounds back then, as well as deadlift 535 pounds...a combined total which would have gotten me a fist place finish in the lightweight division {165 pounds and under} of any powerlifting competition in North America at the time. I was also born with a very large birthmark on the underside of my upper right arm, that I have always attributed to the Mars Jupiter conj. at birth as well.... that's my own personal take on it, that is. There have been other people, and not just astrologers, that attribute notable birthmarks to the position of the planets at birth. In the yoga aphorisms of Pantanjali there is a mention of a practice of meditation on the birthmarks. moles, on ones body that if successfully done allegedly reveals much about ones stellar sojourns between incarnations here on earth... if I remember correctly?
Cayce placed far more emphasis on those between incarnation sojourns as to being of planetary influence on our lives than astrological aspects .
Another thing I found, that I think I should mention at this time, is that Cayce had said that the between lives planetary sojourns affect out mental make up in this life, while the past lives in the flesh, here on earth, affect our emotional being ...and that more often than not a persons' mental makeup is out of sorts with the personality they exhibit. I'll have to review that to make sure of that...but, again, I thought that I'd mention it at this time as for to give a bit of a spur to all to investigate the readings of Edgar for yourselves, As I am now of somewhat rather advanced age...and I'm dealing with a bit of cancer, presently, I don't know how much longer I will be around...and any post of mine could be the last you'll hear from me. It's nothing too serious at this time, but cancer is always a serious matter, regardless.
I did find that bit about the sources for ones mental makeup and emotion being to be of particular interest as it brought to mind that two of the three types of Sabian Symbols, as they were identified by Dane Rudhyar, were identified as "Mental/Individual" and "Emotional/Cultural", the third being "Actional" . Giving more fuel to the fire for the study of astrology, Edgar Cayce's readings that dealt with it, and the writings of Dane Rudhyar.

Those are just my initial first thoughts on the matter since re-reading a small portion of the book by Margaret Gammon. I may rescind those in the future, but I thought that it would be a good idea to share with what I have at present to assist anyone else in this study... after all, we are all in this together and we'd all like to see the day that astrology gets recognized as a true science.

We're cooking out here in California, presently. It was 121* f in Los Angeles last Wednesday. It was 108* f here, in Sacramento County, that same day...and over a thousand fires burning statewide. The sky here has been so fouled with smoke that it is nearly impossible to breathe outdoors.
If anyone can find the time to pray for rain for our relief I will surely appreciate it. Thank you. ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Biden's acceptance speech was well received by all but hard core Trump fans.

I didn't watch it but I have heard that there are some folks that believe it was pre-recorded and that He lip synched.

I have also learned, recently, that He has had two open brain surgeries, and not just one, as I was led to believe.

As those transiting Nodes will be of an increasing positive effect on Trump's natal chart, these coming weeks, I think the Democrats are done... "stick a fork in 'em"... as the saying goes.

Look forward to 2024 and hope... and pray...

leomoon

Ref:
Cayce placed far more emphasis on those between incarnation sojourns as to being of planetary influence on our lives than astrological aspects . Another thing I found, that I think I should mention at this time, is that Cayce had said that the between lives planetary sojourns affect out mental make up in this life, while the past lives in the flesh, here on earth, affect our emotional being
That is pretty much what he said. Both the late John Willner (Using progressions he stressed- as well as checking one's Sidereal natal chart along with the tropical), are all Cayce's input.

The Sidereal birth ASC, SUN positions, give insight into the "in between life" or where you came from when you entered once again into this plane.

https://karenchristino.com/tag/ry-r...,Neptune on the descendant and the Midheaven

Mine for example (Tropical Cancer, Sidereal Gemini Rising), I can identify with both signs quite well actually, as I'm extremely emotional, but its seldom seen except by people very close to me (my late mother knew and my husband) but not the children, they seldom noticed. The Gemini (Sidereal position) ASC ruled by Mercury as we know suggests my in-between stage was NOT on a planet Mercury,but on the plane reminiscent of Mercury as we'd think of it astrologically. So I write a LOT which helps me express these emotions when they get too far over the top (like with the death of a daughter) I resorted to writing to handle the pain of it all.

The Tropical positions in the chart give us insight into other lifetimes on the earth in which we are currently struggling to get right.

So using both charts for insight is very important. Another wonderful but now deceased astrologer who helped point the way to what Cayce meant would have been Ry (Ryland Redd). He was the first (and only one I can think of), who went to the A.R.E. had permission from Cayce's son Hugh Lynn (before his death) to have unlimited access to the files. He wanted to understand better the astrology portion of the readings and this was at the very beginning of computer usage. Ry Redd died in 1994, just a few years after Hugh Lynn died.
He put a lot of what he gleaned into a computer and created a kind of "Past life Review" for computer programming.
Example:
https://astrosoftware.com/cayce.htm

Before he died he got together with B.V. Raman, the esteemed Vedic astrologer who helped him a great deal understand the "key" to the readings (not sure if I mentioned it before here, but it has to do with the Sidereal positions I just mentioned for the soul's plane as pushing us here. (Ry learned from Raman, that Cayce was probably talking about what is known in a form of Vedic culture as LOKA (plane of existence with angelic forces as the explanation goes ....its a close parallel
Ry Redd explains in this book (I'd not buy it at this price, as I've seen it for a few dollars now and then at other bookstores on the interest) Its out of print so someone is trying to make themselves rich with overpricing for sure. I have seen it for $10.00 used in the past. My copy is beat up and very poor condition but I found it at a Bookman's used books shop years ago.
https://www.amazon.com/Toward-New-Astrology-Ry-Redd/dp/B000T8IDN4

Point being, LOKA from define: "
Loka is a Sanskrit term meaning "world" or "a particular division of the universe." The most frequent division of the universe in Hinduism is the tri-loka: Earth, heaven and atmosphere. Some sources consider there to be 14 worlds. These are the seven higher worlds, found above the Earth; and the seven lower worlds, found beneath the Earth.
Raman told Ry Redd, that "Loka" sounds to him like what Cayce was explaining with the Sidereal ASC.

Loka is a Sanskrit concept in Indian religions, that means plane or realm of existence.
Loka - Wikipedia

BTW: PTV: Best of luck to you with your cancer treatment.

I have taken the Cayce approach with 2-3 almonds a day every day now for the past 40 plus years, so I'd be very surprised if I did come down with it or my husband..who I make sure stays on the Almond regiment. He said it contains laitrile in a easily assimilated form and there are only 3 things that has Laitrile occurring naturally in nature. One is the almond the other is the apricot PIT (who can eat a pit?):sick: Cayce said we can avoid cancer cells forming by following this advice. I recall when my husband (Pluto transited over his Sun I think it was), was told he likely had cancer of the prostrate, I was FLOORED to hear that, because of the almonds we religiously consumed. They were mistaken however, and thousands of dollars later, we found it was just a bad infection from an enlarged prostrate.

I recall 4-5 decades ago when the actor Steve McQueen
(you remember him I"m sure) was already in serious trouble with cancer cells so in effect it was too late to reverse I suppose, but he use to travel to Mexico every week (not far from California where he lived) to get Laetrile treatments for his cancer. As I said, it was too late for him. And back then laetrile was not approved in this country as a cancer treatment. It probably still isn't.
I have no idea where he got the idea from back then so long ago. Probably via word of mouth for alternatives.

Best of luck to you and praying for a remission. :smile:

note: I just noticed on my desk I still have the paperback "Edgar CAyce's Astrology for the Soul" by Gammon & Church....so I may be able to check your mentions afterall when I find some time.

Its been years since I've touched these books.....as I've been busy writing instead. :) :)

Last edited: