Adopted adult, could you help?

Jimena

Hello:

This is my husband's chart. He was adopted as a newborn and has a lot of issues about it. I'd love to help him, starting with understanding his chart.

He also has a lot of trouble expressing his feelings-which he has, and very deep.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-08-18 a las 12.31.56.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2020-08-18 a las 12.31.56.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello:

This is my husband's chart.

He was adopted as a newborn

and has a lot of issues about it.

I'd love to help him, starting with understanding his chart.
He also has a lot of trouble expressing his feelings
-which he has, and very deep.

Thanks in advance.
since the natal is that of an adopted person :smile:

confirmation is required whether the date of birth
is based on original medical records
or on birthcertificate

Jimena

since the natal is that of an adopted person :smile:

confirmation is required whether the date of birth
is based on original medical records
or on birthcertificate

Yes, the date of birth is the one that appears in his birth certificate. His parents adopted him right after his birth, in the hospital, so the date is correct.

katydid

Hello:

This is my husband's chart. He was adopted as a newborn and has a lot of issues about it. I'd love to help him, starting with understanding his chart.

He also has a lot of trouble expressing his feelings-which he has, and very deep.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have any experience with Astrology? I do see some interesting things about your husbands chart, like his chart ruler, Mars, being in the 12th. And The Moon conjunct Mars in the 12th.

I am not sure how much you understand about those symbols. Moon is one's childhood and one's birth family. He is ruled by Mars, which is in Aries , exalted it's own sign, but trapped in the 12th of isolation, banishment.

It feels as though he has a lot of resentment and anger, surrounding his early childhood, and it is unresolved, in the 12th house of grief and disillusionment.

Has there been a lot of secrecy, making him confused, uncertain about the circumstances?

Everything is at the top of the chart, nothing at the bottom. Planets at the top, above the horizon, are public and visible. Did he feel like he was supposed to take part in a public show of some kind, put on an act as if everything was fine and wonderful, in order to be loved?

Below the horizon is our own personal sense of foundation and stability. He seems to lack that sense of foundation. As if it was hard to figure out how he fit in, and who he really was. It can make one feel alone and somewhat lost, in one's youth.

I think he does not easily express his feelings because they do not always fit with what others want to hear or accept. He may not have felt he was able to do so as a child, and so it is hard to break through that feeling of being repressed, even as an adult.

Sun conjunct Venus in Aquarius--he really just wants to be loved, unconditionally, no matter what he chooses as his lifestyle and his way of being. He does not want to be controlled or live up to others expectations.

Last edited:

Jimena

Do you have any experience with Astrology? I do see some interesting things about your husbands chart, like his chart ruler, Mars, being in the 12th. And The Moon conjunct Mars in the 12th.

Thanks a lot Katy; you brought tears to my eyes with some of your remarks. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Jimena

I know a little bit about Astrology but couldn't see through the chart, perhaps because of my intimacy with him. The only thing that caught my eye was the intercepted Moon.