anything good for next year for me?

darkskies

literally having the worst year of my life for my current solar return. Is there anything good going to happen for my next one. havent been in the best place as of recent.

Attachments

• 2021 solar return chart_LI.jpg
    2021 solar return chart_LI.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

blackbery

Dear Dark skies. Don't lose hope for 2020 is beset with difficulties for all but we will get through this. It's a very stressful time with the Capricorn conjunctions and life has not been easy. My own family have gone up and down with dealing with fear, anxiety, depression and we have seen friends freak out and have had to talk one friend out of suicidal thoughts.:crying:

So your question can be answered with a YES. the chart you posted is a very promising solar return, if you are looking for love and getting closer to friends, the Sun-Venus-Neptune in the House of Relationships is rewarding and romantic and fortunate. Work will take on greater importance with the Mars-Pluto Trine, giving you extra strength and energy to reach for your goals, you might even become well-known in your community and with your peer group.
Jupiter/Saturn in the 6th House may have you entering into a new diet, a new health regime but workaholic issues or possible arthritis or bone issues, nothing to really worry about but stock up on vitamins and iron supplements. You will be a little drained. Money earned next year brings joy. So a lot to look forward to.

literally having the worst year of my life for my current solar return. Is there anything good going to happen for my next one. havent been in the best place as of recent.

Last edited:

darkskies

Dear Dark skies. Don't lose hope for 2020 is beset with difficulties for all but we will get through this. It's a very stressful time with the Capricorn conjunctions and life has not been easy. My own family have gone up and down with dealing with fear, anxiety, depression and we have seen friends freak out and have had to talk one friend out of suicidal thoughts.:crying:

So your question can be answered with a YES. the chart you posted is a very promising solar return, if you are looking for love and getting closer to friends, the Sun-Venus-Neptune in the House of Relationships is rewarding and romantic and fortunate. Work will take on greater importance with the Mars-Pluto Trine, giving you extra strength and energy to reach for your goals, you might even become well-known in your community and area of work.
Jupiter/Saturn in the 6th House may have you entering into a new diet, a new health regime but workaholic issues or possible arthritis or bone issues, nothing to really worry about but stock up on vitamins and iron supplements. You will be a little drained. Money earned next year brings joy.

Yeah this year has been awful lol. Last year was almost as bad too.

I'm really sorry about your friend. I really hope they are able to get the help they need for their mental health :S. I also hope your family feels fine soon!

You know what's funny? I have a venus in capricorn. I should be benefiting from the jupiter in capricorn transits but it's done **** all but **** up my love life... Or at least make me make responsible decisions.

But that sounds nice! I want to be a musician...well technically am already. I've been writing alot of lyrics and producing music so once the pandemic has chilled abit, I want to join a band. I also plan on getting a coding job to support myself with the music thing. I'm a very practical person lol. I'm still in my early 20s too haha.

I'm currently not looking for love right now due to my breakup lol. But wouldn't that be nice to have that next year! I hope they are as creative as I am lol.

But thank you so much for the reading. This made me feel alot better! Defo will get those supplements. I've been exercising alot too as of recent so we shall see what next year holds lol. I'm sure 2021 will be great for you too!! Or at least I hope it is :D

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sun-venus elevated pisces, artistic aptitudes, dance etc, selfless attitude, venus combust, wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart for health and vitality; sun lord 6th impacting health, head-feet-kidneys etc.

Ascendant and 2nd house lord jupiter over acquarius 12th with saturn and mercury tending to foreign lands, reformist-advisory-research aptitudes, liver-leg-skin-feet issues to care; sat lord 11th for gains over 12th for foreign lands; sat own acq success amidst adversity;

sat aspect leo 6th impacting health and employment; observe fast sat evenings; prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

rahu NNode friendly gemini over 4th from sun tending to foreign lands, foreign instrumental music etc;

ketu SNode transit 10th from sun, career-job change; pain-injury-surgery thighs-knees etc. prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home thrus mornings;

hope find the observations relevant to adapt; share feedbacks how true-prospective etc etc.

wishing you well,

JYotishbhushan Shantaram

darkskies

Sun-venus elevated pisces, artistic aptitudes, dance etc, selfless attitude, venus combust, wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart for health and vitality; sun lord 6th impacting health, head-feet-kidneys etc.

Ascendant and 2nd house lord jupiter over acquarius 12th with saturn and mercury tending to foreign lands, reformist-advisory-research aptitudes, liver-leg-skin-feet issues to care; sat lord 11th for gains over 12th for foreign lands; sat own acq success amidst adversity;

sat aspect leo 6th impacting health and employment; observe fast sat evenings; prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

rahu NNode friendly gemini over 4th from sun tending to foreign lands, foreign instrumental music etc;

ketu SNode transit 10th from sun, career-job change; pain-injury-surgery thighs-knees etc. prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home thrus mornings;

hope find the observations relevant to adapt; share feedbacks how true-prospective etc etc.

wishing you well,

JYotishbhushan Shantaram

Ah thank you very much! lol so you think next year I'm going to travel alot? thats very interesting. I didnt think I would but if I have money for sure yeah haha. I hope my health isnt bad next year. its been awful this year and last year, so hoping its not so bad. I'll do an update on this for sure!

regards,

Darkskies