Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

Day chart Saturn = you do the separating and reject
Night chart Saturn = circumstances will happen that makes others isolate you

Being a diurnal Saturn, i have to say this is true, ive always been the one to end any kind of relationship.

david starling

Being a diurnal Saturn, i have to say this is true, ive always been the one to end any kind of relationship.

So, you choose to isolate yourself? Or, do you move immediately into another relationship?

Chrysalis

So, you choose to isolate yourself? Or, do you move immediately into another relationship?

No, i don't choose to isolate myself (well maybe sometimes). But so far in my life its always been me who chooses to end a romantic relationship. All my relationships i've been in so far i've been the one to end them. Also family relationships i've ended. Friend relationships i've ended.

This is all through my life, not one particular time.

My sister has an out of sect Saturn and with her its the opposite way around, shes the one to get excluded and rejected in relationships.

david starling

No, i don't choose to isolate myself (well maybe sometimes). But so far in my life its always been me who chooses to end a romantic relationship. All my relationships i've been in so far i've been the one to end them. Also family relationships i've ended. Friend relationships i've ended.

This is all through my life, not one particular time.

My sister has an out of sect Saturn and with her its the opposite way around, shes the one to get excluded and rejected in relationships.

What's a usual reason for ending a relationship?

david starling

Usually that its come to the end of the road for whatever reason that is.

Does the theory ring true for your Saturn?

Not sure. My Saturn is out of Sect, but it's also retrograde. Seems like I back out of relationships that have run their course, but I prefer the other person feels like the one who ended it. That way, there's no loose ends without my having to cut them off.

Ukpoohbear

I was talking about celebrating life as a General principle because of the multidultidatory spiderweb of pendulums within an encyclopedia of a stellar angle transmuting haze into grace.

Y

Transmuting haze into grace, you are an insightful person with a way with words. Did you know? Chiron's wife is called Chariclo, which means grace. That is the answer as to whether Chiron ever healed from his wounds or not, he did, because he found grace.

Osamenor

Staff member

I'm also a diurnal Saturn, and I've had at least as much of that "night chart Saturn" experience.

Ukpoohbear

If I like someone, bet your bottom dollar they will reject me. If I’m not that into someone and they like me, I’ll reject them. It would be ideal if someone I was obsessed with was also obsessed with me.

Ukpoohbear

I want to share something traumatic that I saw on Thursday. I go a walk to a local gated park a lot. It has hills and steps to climb up, trees, lots of flowers and a park and there is even a gated garden within the gated garden with a statue and a more structured, English garden style. During summer it is like being in paradise and after spending all day in the house working, it is really grounding to get some fresh air and be amongst nature.

On my way out after walking around, I hear the sounds of a scuffle and as I got closer, I realized it was a woman with her small dog and she was telling it to stop it, but making no attempt to grab it or even shout at it. It was then I realized her dog was attacking a wild rabbit. And as I can closer, the rabbit rolled down the hill and landed just a couple of feet in front of me, still alive but very scared, lying on its side and not moving with a bite mark on its neck. The dog ran down after it but didn’t come near it because I was there.

I started screaming at the woman that she should be able to control her dog and just because it was a small dog, it is just as aggressive as a pitbull or a staffy, and it shouldn’t get away with it. Her daughter, who looked about in her 30s, was just standing behind her laughing. I have no idea why the owner or the more physically able daughter would make no attempt to grab the dog and stop it, the owner didn’t even raise her voice. The owner shouted back at me, ‘who are you shouting at you,’and I screamed back,’you,I’m shouting at you. Learn to control your dog!’ She walked away and then so did I. But when I got home I realized I should have stayed with the rabbit to make sure it didn’t return, the least I could have done was move the rabbit to a quiet area to die but I could have phoned the RSPCA, who might have been able to save its life :(

It’s very traumatising. I was on cloud 9 walking around in paradise and then that happened. It was such a stark reminder of the fragility of life and how both death, violence and beauty and 5D co-exist and are a part of life. The poor rabbit though.