Favorites/Least favorite signs

Lykanized

I understand the bit about anger and pain directed at a sign due to unresolved issue, but starting a thread to ask people to identify those signs they feel hatred towards, but that is exactly what i am saying. It is not good astrology to say you hate a sign because you feel hatred towards your ex bf, for eg. An individual is more than just their sun sign. You have to always look at the person you dislike - their aspects and put those against your own aspects. Then see is there a Mars aspect in play with a personal planet? Is there a Saturn aspect because of which you felt rejected, etc. However, you can't start hating the sign of Aries or Capricorn due to that.
I wouldn't even see any rationale in directing hatred toward aspects in others. Even if they abused us, we can't assume everyone with that aspect is an abuser. If they hurt us, we can't assume everyone with that aspect is hurtful. It's all personal responsibility because all that hatred does is inject more hatred into the world which what keeps cycles of hatred and abuse sustained

wan

Least favourite signs: Scorpio, Leo, and possibly Taurus. Note I have my own Sun in Leo and moon in Scorpio. I must say I really dislike the stubborn-ness ad obstinacy of these two signs. Almost everyone that has strong Leo energy (be it Sun sign, moon sign or as ascendant), I dislike. I am also really put off by Scorpio's intensity. And their control freak ways. I could go on and on. As a rule I generally hate inflexibility, head-strong personalities, and ego-driven individuals. I think this is due to the strong mutable energies in my own chart (mutable signs on all four angles).

Most favourite: it's gotta be Gemini. I like their friendly, sociable, lively, talkative and vivacious ways. Devastatingly attractive. My own mars is in Gemini. A lot of my close friends had strong Geminian energies.

The dark horse: Capricorn. A sign that sounds gross on paper but in real life is surprisingly cute. My former crush was a cappy. Currently talking to someone in a semi-intimate way, and he's a cappy too. I dont know why cappies put out such good vibes to me, my chart has literally zero cap energy and Capricorn in my chart does not rule any important houses either. Inexplicable.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Least favourite signs: Scorpio, Leo, and possibly Taurus. Note I have my own Sun in Leo and moon in Scorpio. I must say I really dislike the stubborn-ness ad obstinacy of these two signs. Almost everyone that has strong Leo energy (be it Sun sign, moon sign or as ascendant), I dislike. I am also really put off by Scorpio's intensity. And their control freak ways. I could go on and on. As a rule I generally hate inflexibility, head-strong personalities, and ego-driven individuals. I think this is due to the strong mutable energies in my own chart (mutable signs on all four angles).

Most favourite: it's gotta be Gemini. I like their friendly, sociable, lively, talkative and vivacious ways. Devastatingly attractive. My own mars is in Gemini. A lot of my close friends had strong Geminian energies.

The dark horse: Capricorn. A sign that sounds gross on paper but in real life is surprisingly cute. My former crush was a cappy. Currently talking to someone in a semi-intimate way, and he's a cappy too. I dont know why cappies put out such good vibes to me, my chart has literally zero cap energy and Capricorn in my chart does not rule any important houses either. Inexplicable.

Hey Wan,

Where is Saturn in your chart and what’s it doing?
Missing your threads btw. Love them lol I’m a fan hahaha!!

wan

Hey Wan,

Where is Saturn in your chart and what’s it doing?

My Saturn is in Virgo, and it's almost exactly conjunct my Descendant (less than one degree), so it does a lot of damage.

Do you think the reason I attract cappies is because of my Saturn?
Missing your threads btw. Love them lol I’m a fan hahaha!!

You are so kind, Hkk!

Hkk

Account Closed
My Saturn is in Virgo, and it's almost exactly conjunct my Descendant (less than one degree), so it does a lot of damage.

Do you think the reason I attract cappies is because of my Saturn?

You are so kind, Hkk!

Lol I’m a Capricorn sun and yes I think your Saturn especially on your descendant In earthy Virgo!! Defo does l. Any other aspects to it? And what aspects to mercury virgos ruler? All make a story
That’s why I’m a fan lol love your threads

wan

That’s why I’m a fan lol love your threads

:happy:
Lol I’m a Capricorn sun and yes I think your Saturn especially on your descendant In earthy Virgo!! Defo does l. Any other aspects to it? And what aspects to mercury virgos ruler? All make a story

No major aspects I can think of. I mean it sextiles Uranus, so I think it's pretty generational and nothing that specifically pertains to me personally. No aspects to personal planets.

Mercury is in Leo, which is found in the 5th house under Placidus and 6th under whole sign.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
:happy:

No major aspects I can think of. I mean it sextiles Uranus, so I think it's pretty generational and nothing that specifically pertains to me personally. No aspects to personal planets.

Mercury is in Leo, which is found in the 5th house under Placidus and 6th under whole sign.

Defo the Virgo descendant with Saturn then!

wan

I just realized that this person from another website that I sort of like is also a Capricorn. This is beyond freaky, it's freakish.

Also, and this other person (who is a moderator) has his Saturn square my Moon. No wonder I hate his guts, haha.

Last edited:

david starling

I just realized that this person from another website that I sort of like is also a Capricorn. This is beyond freaky, it's freakish.

Also, and this other person (who is a moderator) has his Saturn square my Moon. No wonder I hate his guts, haha.

You think Saturn square Moon in a Natal-chart would mean self-hatred?

wan

No. I was not talking about a natal placement. I was talking about the synastry between me and some guy from another site.

multiple

Account Closed
I can't even remember what I wrote in this thread in reply to the topic? it was like, 10 years ago lol. i've changed my opinion a lot in that time!

I wonder if this thread will still be active in 10 years time?

Chrysalis

I can't even remember what I wrote in this thread in reply to the topic? it was like, 10 years ago lol. i've changed my opinion a lot in that time!

I wonder if this thread will still be active in 10 years time?

I wonder if this site will still be active in 10 years time?