Is my ex-husband jealous?

kai

Hi guys, I have been married for a year now and I was wondering if my ex-husband whom we had a bad fall out with is jealous that I married a handsome guy and happy based on my FB account? This is if he knows I'm married through FB, of course. Not sure how to read jealousy in horary and also which house is the ex-husband? If i wasn't married and was asking about my ex, i suppose I can still use the 7th house, but im confused which house the ex-husband is because im not asking about relationship plus my 7th house is my current husband. Could someone please read the chart since Im not sure if I should even attempt using the 7th in vain.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_myexhusband_jealous_that_i_am_married_hr.63196.123797.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_myexhusband_jealous_that_i_am_married_hr.63196.123797.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 45

kai

Anyone who could help me read the chart? Not sure which house to use him as an ex-husband so can't say much about my chart until someone knows where to find the ex lol

turtlepower

Perhaps providing a reasoning as to why you care if he is jealous of your new relationship would help with the context of the chart. Perhaps there is an ulterior question beyond 'is he jealous', otherwise I'm not sure why his jealousy would concern you anymore.

kai

Perhaps providing a reasoning as to why you care if he is jealous of your new relationship would help with the context of the chart. Perhaps there is an ulterior question beyond 'is he jealous', otherwise I'm not sure why his jealousy would concern you anymore.

our marriage ended abruptly and things were complicated beyond our control and he did some things but later seemed like he didn't want things to be the way it was....i love my current husband but im a little butt hurt from the previous one and i honestly would want my ex to be jealous because of number of things from the past...he also said some things like no one would want me etc and now i have a great sexy husband lol so i wanted to know if he is jealous assuming he saw ym Fb page and our pics.

waybread

I think it's the 7th house for both men.

Kai, I don't view your question as legitimate for horary purposes. Wanting your ex to be jealous is hurtful (even if he deserves some kind of punishment) and it would probably make your husband worry that you still had feelings for your ex. Moon sextile Venus and opposite Saturn makes me wonder about a triangle. 7th house ruler Mars is in your first house (he's in your court) but in detriment. Somebody is hurt by his relationship with you.

I hope people really think through what they hope to accomplish with Facebook. It has complicated relationships enormously IMHO.

katydid

I have questions, after seeing this chart. You are Venus, your husband is Mars.

Mars is in it's fall in Libra, in your 1st house, opposed to his own. And the Mars is part of a T-square, with the Moon/Saturn opposition.

Are things OK in your current marriage? Or is there a reason you are looking backwards and wanting to know about your ex husband now?

It makes me winder if your FB pictures are showing that things are great between you and your current husband, but in reality, things might be a bit distant and rocky?

Or am I reading too much into that Mars placement?:crying:

kai

I have questions, after seeing this chart. You are Venus, your husband is Mars.

Mars is in it's fall in Libra, in your 1st house, opposed to his own. And the Mars is part of a T-square, with the Moon/Saturn opposition.

Are things OK in your current marriage? Or is there a reason you are looking backwards and wanting to know about your ex husband now?

It makes me winder if your FB pictures are showing that things are great between you and your current husband, but in reality, things might be a bit distant and rocky?

Or am I reading too much into that Mars placement?:crying:

relationshipwise things are ok i would say with arguments once in a while...there's also an actual distance between us now so that adds up to the frustration. he could be a bit brisk sometimes and arguments start lol

Amit89

He is in your house however in his detriment and your dignity.

He is also square Saturn.

So it feels like he may not be in a good place.

However as someone already stated, you should never have the intent to hurt anyone. It hurts you further.

kai

He is in your house however in his detriment and your dignity.

He is also square Saturn.

So it feels like he may not be in a good place.

However as someone already stated, you should never have the intent to hurt anyone. It hurts you further.

His mom has been always blocking him so saturn could represent his mommy lol