Venus-Neptune-ascendant contacts question

What effect does it have when neptune is in more than one contact to the ascendant? Personality wise but also appearance wise? I have my aquarius neptune conjunct the ascendant (1° orb), but also neptune in the 1st house.

And what about venus conj. the ascendant but also venus in the 12th house? Again, for personality and physical appearance?

And for my capricorn venus conjunct aquarius neptune (orb 2°)?

Hope someone could explain how these aspects work together and how they all together affect my appearance and personality

or1000

From what I know of neptune here can make you a bit dreamy, you can have a lack of boundaries sometimes due to being an idealist? I think Neptune shows in your appearance (must take into account pure genetics here, but for the sake of your question I’ll give my astrological opinion) in that people may not know who are you or confused by you. You may be able to Morph into different looks or personas. Venus touching the ascendant means you might be considered quite conventionally beautiful. You like to be surrounded by aesthetically pleasing things? Venus in the 12th is subconscious so you might not be aware all the time of these Venus influences.

Last edited:
From what I know of neptune here can make you a bit dreamy, you can have a lack of boundaries sometimes due to being an idealist? I think Neptune shows in your appearance (must take into account pure genetics here, but for the sake of your question I’ll give my astrological opinion) in that people may not know who are you or confused by you. You may be able to Morph into different looks or personas. Venus touching the ascendant means you might be considered quite conventionally beautiful. You like to be surrounded by aesthetically pleasing things? Venus in the 12th is subconscious so you might not be aware all the time of these Venus influences.

Thank you for the response!
And what does it mean when venus in the 12th house conjuncts the ascendant? I know that planets touching the ascendant become part of your persona and planets falling in the 12th are neglected. So in my case, having venus conjunct the ascendant means I care for appearance, but venus in the 12th would mean I neglect it, or what?

Sorry if I sound confusing

or1000

Hi!

So, 12th house Venus conjunct ascendant might mean that you approach your outer environment in the style of warmth and compassion as Venus would, however not straightforwardly. Others may get an unexplainable inclination that you're friendly and affectionate on the inside, even though you may not present yourself in that way at all on an occasion... in a way the 12th house isn’t for you to use, it’s the collective and the 1st is your outward persona. so this placement can be considered not meant to be used as part of your ego if you know what I mean. More so to benefits others.

Last edited: