North Node Asc

aspect1968

Hi all.
31/12/2019
Transiting North Node will be conj my Asc plus, transiting Jupiter opp my Asc. Any thoughts?

Im new and trying to find out what influence this may have

Thanks

rahu

Banned
Hi all.
31/12/2019
Transiting North Node will be conj my Asc plus, transiting Jupiter opp my Asc. Any thoughts?

Im new and trying to find out what influence this may have

Thanks

without looking at your entire chart,the transits you mention give a period of brilliant mental expression. This transit can give psychic insights and experiences. expect to be able to read other's minds and the thoughts. with transiting Jupiter ,your educational or professional endeavors will expand. this could be a promotional if that is applicable. it could shows traveling in the nature of Jupiter. but the most important thing it that your mind will be expansive and your intelligence will be amazing and presentiment. it is a good time for testing ,research or problem-solving.
every aspect to your ascendant is extremely important during this transit.

rahu

rahu

Banned
without looking at your entire chart,the transits you mention give a period of brilliant mental expression. This transit can give psychic insights and experiences. expect to be able to read other's minds and the thoughts. with transiting Jupiter ,your educational or professional endeavors will expand. this could be a promotional if that is applicable. it could shows traveling in the nature of Jupiter. but the most important thing it that your mind will be expansive and your intelligence will be amazing and presentiment. it is a good time for testing ,research or problem-solving.
every aspect to your ascendant is extremely important during this transit.

rahu

there is one other dynamitic that could come into play. jupiter and mercury are octaves so they usually harmonize. the square and opposition can lead to differences an occasional arguments
with the nodal energy added there can be higher enegizes affecting the opposition. As the nodes can manifest polar opposite tendencies and magic, then the transit period could correlate with severe arguments.so it is important to make sure that no differences escalate to serious opposition

rahu