Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

The farting snarter is the FIRST and most IMPORTANT criteria and the ginger waiter stuff is secondary ONLY if the FIRST criteria is first fulfilled!

This first criteria is INCREDIBLE IMPORTANT and it needs to be ranked above all else in my opinion!

Y

I looked up the definition of snarter. Ew. Also, it’s a Canadian term, is sir ynnest a Canadian? Do you have moon in Gemini and/or Mercury Scorpio? Pluto dominant? The man I’m dating talks in riddles like you do.

U

ynnest

I looked up the definition of snarter. Ew. Also, it’s a Canadian term, is sir ynnest a Canadian? Do you have moon in Gemini and/or Mercury Scorpio? Pluto dominant? The man I’m dating talks in riddles like you do.

U

Glad to hear you found some fresh meat, hope it goes well for ya!

And just because you want me to be Canadian doesn't mean its true- Let the wolfs out!

Y

Ukpoohbear

Glad to hear you found some fresh meat, hope it goes well for ya!

And just because you want me to be Canadian doesn't mean its true- Let the wolfs out!

Y

Back in the day, ynnest was a fire starter!
Now he spends his days as a farting snarter,
People ask him if anything is the matter,
But ynnest is just ynnest - a mad hatter!

U

Gemini888

The building guy I am working with right now is so phenomenal I asked for his birthdate 🙄
Total mastery of his craft and no ego about it (well, I can see he appreciated his work being well-regarded enough to get more work, but that was it).
I’m assuming the interesting synastry explains why this particular mastery was so soothing at this time (besides a very interesting chart): Saturn conjunct my wild mercury, mars conjunct my moon, and his mercury-Venus conjunction in Capricorn falling in the correct house for me.
Does he happen to have any Pisces or Virgo placement too?

Gemini888

So I finally finished reading a prolonged series on conversation between the autistic guy and a troll posing to be his girlfriend. I'm moving onto another series of convo between the guy and a guy who wrote a comic mocking him. This convo revolves a lot around sh!t like Pokemon and Sonic, the things the autistic guy liked. And I'm amazed there are fewer weird speech patterns so far. If anything this may help me confirm my theory that the guy worked best when he talked about his interest.

conspiracy theorist

Things are good, Uranus.

David, when you have the time you find want to investigate the German based Saturn Brotherhood. Their cosmology is heavily astrological, hinging on the fact of the upcoming Age of Aquarius. Like you, they believe that the next age will be an Aquarian-Uranus age, one that will be ruled by high spirituality. But unlike you, they believe that it will be an elite group of initiates that will rule, while your philosophy is that the collective stock of humanity will evolve to a higher spiritual pedigree.

Further, Saturn to them is the harsh teacher that will transform the few individuals into spiritual diamond, through a hard, lonely and rigorous curriculum that separate them from mass humanity. He is still merciless, but he has a spiritual/transcendent component that you don't seem to give in your own 12/12 system.

I'd say that studying them or at least looking at them in your spare time would be enlightening, since they provide a systematic and elaborate counterpoint while sharing the vision that the next age will surely be an Aquarian one.

Stephen E. Flowers has a scholarly treatment of them in the English Language, since most of their stuff are in German.

david starling

Things are good, Uranus.

David, when you have the time you find want to investigate the German based Saturn Brotherhood. Their cosmology is heavily astrological, hinging on the fact of the upcoming Age of Aquarius. Like you, they believe that the next age will be an Aquarian-Uranus age, one that will be ruled by high spirituality. But unlike you, they believe that it will be an elite group of initiates that will rule, while your philosophy is that the collective stock of humanity will evolve to a higher spiritual pedigree.

Further, Saturn to them is the harsh teacher that will transform the few individuals into spiritual diamond, through a hard, lonely and rigorous curriculum that separate them from mass humanity. He is still merciless, but he has a spiritual/transcendent component that you don't seem to give in your own 12/12 system.

I'd say that studying them or at least looking at them in your spare time would be enlightening, since they provide a systematic and elaborate counterpoint while sharing the vision that the next age will surely be an Aquarian one.

Stephen E. Flowers has a scholarly treatment of them in the English Language, since most of their stuff are in German.

Actually, I'm already aware of them. And, hoping they take no interest in my work regarding the tropical Ages. I did get something useful from them, though--the term "diamond point", for a planet's Point of Perihelion. I'm using Earth's Point of Perihelion to determine the tropical Ages. "Diamond Point" is a cool name for it. :biggrin:

conspiracy theorist

Actually, I'm already aware of them. And, hoping they take no interest in my work regarding the tropical Ages. I did get something useful from them, though--the term "diamond point", for a planet's Point of Perihelion. I'm using Earth's Point of Perihelion to determine the tropical Ages. "Diamond Point" is a cool name for it. :biggrin:

Why wouldn't you want them to be aware of it? You think they'd target you with polemics?

david starling

C. t., did you happen to notice whether they believe the sidereal Age of Aquarius is already in effect? According to nearly all true sidereal astrologers, it won't begin for about 3 more centuries.
Saw a great explanation for the effect I refer to as "Sign-blending". The idea is that the Signs are walled off, but that the allowable Orb for an indicator crosses over at the cusps, activating 2 Signs at once and evoking the qualities of both.

conspiracy theorist

passiflora, there's a book that I want to delve into that approaches sacred geometry from the perspective of LHP. Maybe I might find more linkages between Saturn and patterns in these not so astrologically focused material. I have encountered occultists who say that the true forms of angels are geometric in nature.

David, I get it. From what I could garner they also don't see the Age of Aquarius as starting yet. Another "spiritual timeline" that has modern day proponents is the one originally put forth by the LeVayan Satanists, with tie-ins from Michael Aquino's Temple of Set. They posited that the start of the "Satanic Age" began in 1966. The astrologically interesting thing about that year was the Uranus/Pluto conjunction in Virgo. Seeing as how LeVayan Satanism is materialistic in its tenets, I doubt he took the meeting of Uranus and Pluto into account.

With the sign-blending, interesting theory. I'm agnostic toward it though.

david starling

passiflora, there's a book that I want to delve into that approaches sacred geometry from the perspective of LHP. Maybe I might find more linkages between Saturn and patterns in these not so astrologically focused material. I have encountered occultists who say that the true forms of angels are geometric in nature.

David, I get it. From what I could garner they also don't see the Age of Aquarius as starting yet. Another "spiritual timeline" that has modern day proponents is the one originally put forth by the LeVayan Satanists, with tie-ins from Michael Aquino's Temple of Set. They posited that the start of the "Satanic Age" began in 1966. The astrologically interesting thing about that year was the Uranus/Pluto conjunction in Virgo. Seeing as how LeVayan Satanism is materialistic in its tenets, I doubt he took the meeting of Uranus and Pluto into account.

With the sign-blending, interesting theory. I'm agnostic toward it though.

Thanks. As to Sign-blending, this is a different approach: The "needle-point" of an indicator's position is where its influence is most intense, but its influence extends both ways, including the allowable Orb area. So, instead of the Signs blending at the cusps, the orb-area extends past the walls and includes 2 Signs, although (as I contend), the ruler in question is that of the needle-point. No rulership blending in either case.

conspiracy theorist

My problem isn't the plausibility or elegance of a theory/explanation. But what works in chart reading. So I'd want to see it demonstrated sufficiently before I become warmer to it.

I have a couple of placements at the end of signs and some at the beginning. It's difficult to parse if the blended influence comes from their positions at the cusps, or other placements in the chart augmenting them along similar lines.