Empty 4th House and South Node

three M symbols

Hi
Your link doesn't work

Even if your 4th house is empty, you can look in your chart where is Venus and which aspects it receive, because Venus rules Taurus. It is will give you more informations about your 4th house and NN

454VIP

Hi
Your link doesn't work

Even if your 4th house is empty, you can look in your chart where is Venus and which aspects it receive, because Venus rules Taurus. It is will give you more informations about your 4th house and NN

Can you check with this link please?
Thank you very much!
https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_vi.9096.118665.png&res=100

454VIP

This link doesn't work either.
try to post the chart directly, or to host it on an image hoster and give the link

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cc35fileUWsjKB-u1565687670/astro_2gw_vi.18876.24828.png?26184
astro_2gw_vi.18876.24828.png

ForestFairy

Maybe from another website here’s my link again, I hope this time work
Thank you very much!

https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth_chart/?name=Vicky&pk=&lat=-2.20584&lng=-79.90795&place=Guayaquil%2C+Guayas%2C+Ecuador&date=1994-7-27+18-10&timeRadio=pm
Yes your link does work :)

three M symbols

Hello!
Thanks in advanced!
I manage to get a new image
Can you check the link now

https://imageshack.com/i/pm2i0Qe1p

Yes, but I can make mistakes. So, I'd be glad to have your feedback on what's right or wrong.

Taurus is a good sign to have in 4th house.

But your placement is more difficult, because your 4th house ruler Venus is in 8th house & Virgo.. Did you had a controlling family? Detail orientated (with virgo traits)? Maybe betrayals/manipulative people or secrets (8th house) during childhood ?
Virgo in one house represent skilled people, that cares about doing things well. Maybe your family was emotionnaly anxious, perfectionnist, or used to criticize people and things.

4th house ruler (your family), can influence the way you deal with 8th house. (taboos, emotionnal wounds, inconscious patterns, or the way you engage with other people, your beliefs about sexuality, how you transform yourself throught life, some material things including other people possessions, and in a bad side : the way you can manipulate people
etc..).

Saturn opposing Venus creates issues with relationships, how to attract love or people. Self-worth problems. Affective lack.
Saturn in 2nd house can cause money issues sometimes, or lack of some possessions (represented by the sign and element it is in)

Your SN is in 4th, in karmic astrology it mean 4th house (family, home) was very important during your last life, you were focused about it. In a Taurus way : Attached, sharing love, maybe possessive, stubborn, or rejecting change (insecurity), conservative. Affraid to lack something or to be emotionnaly weak.. You were used to stay at home (4th house) or used to have a lot of private life

Your NN says you have to learn Scorpio traits and 10th house things in this life. 10th house includes status, social life, and what are the things you can bring to the world. How do people see you, what you're known for.. And you will develop some Scorpio traits or purposes (be more aware of inner feelings, spirituality, gift to see some hidden things, dealing with inconscious, protecting yourself from other people, ability to detach, etc..)

Mars, ruler of Scorpio is in Gemini, 5th house.
You have a creative air gift, in writing or communications, or creating concepts and stories.
Maybe you're not sure of what, because Gemini likes to discover a lot of different things and sometimes have issues to focus on just one.
If Mars doesn't plays out this way, it can also be using communication skills in research of partner(s), lovelife, etc..
Mars doesn't like to be in Gemini. It fights with words and want to win in a dominative way. You can be multitask, you have a lot of energy. You hate to be bored or doing nothing.

But Saturn square Mars. Don't surrender what you desire

Last edited:

454VIP

Yes, but I can make mistakes. So, I'd be glad to have your feedback on what's right or wrong.

Taurus is a good sign to have in 4th house.

But your placement is more difficult, because your 4th house ruler Venus is in 8th house & Virgo.. Did you had a controlling family? Detail orientated (with virgo traits)? Maybe betrayals/manipulative people or secrets (8th house) during childhood ?
Virgo in one house represent skilled people, that cares about doing things well. Maybe your family was emotionnaly anxious, perfectionnist, or used to criticize people and things.

4th house ruler (your family), can influence the way you deal with 8th house. (taboos, emotionnal wounds, inconscious patterns, or the way you engage with other people, your beliefs about sexuality, how you transform yourself throught life, some material things including other people possessions, and in a bad side : the way you can manipulate people
etc..).

Saturn opposing Venus creates issues with relationships, how to attract love or people. Self-worth problems. Affective lack.
Saturn in 2nd house can cause money issues sometimes, or lack of some possessions (represented by the sign and element it is in)

Your SN is in 4th, in karmic astrology it mean 4th house (family, home) was very important during your last life, you were focused about it. In a Taurus way : Attached, sharing love, maybe possessive, stubborn, or rejecting change (insecurity), conservative. Affraid to lack something or to be emotionnaly weak.. You were used to stay at home (4th house) or used to have a lot of private life

Your NN says you have to learn Scorpio traits and 10th house things in this life. 10th house includes status, social life, and what are the things you can bring to the world. How do people see you, what you're known for.. And you will develop some Scorpio traits or purposes (be more aware of inner feelings, spirituality, gift to see some hidden things, dealing with inconscious, protecting yourself from other people, ability to detach, etc..)

Mars, ruler of Scorpio is in Gemini, 5th house.
You have a creative air gift, in writing or communications, or creating concepts and stories.
Maybe you're not sure of what, because Gemini likes to discover a lot of different things and sometimes have issues to focus on just one.
If Mars doesn't plays out this way, it can also be using communication skills in research of partner(s), lovelife, etc..
Mars doesn't like to be in Gemini. It fights with words and want to win in a dominative way. You can be multitask, you have a lot of energy. You hate to be bored or doing nothing.

But Saturn square Mars. Don't surrender what you desire

Hey thank you very for the inside!
Yes I had a difficult time growing up mother was extremely overprotective and criticized me for everything
My family was all about the taboo life and I found out secrets in strange ways but yes I still struggle with my self worth (extreme depression) and even thought about suicide
but now I’m getting better and learning and what you said about mars is so true I love my hobbies but thinking about having a career of that to me is very unrealistic I feel like I can’t accomplish anything that I want and that specially my family will allowed it
But for some reason they are more gentle now and start to support me in every decision I want to make (even if it means living abroad and far away)

thank you again for your explanation!