3 planets in 5th house

Nakshathra

Hi my daughter have too much of complications at 5th house. Whether it's TRUE. My daughter d.o.b is 11.06.2019 at 11.11pm at Chennai tamilnadu. Pls give me reply.

Tenofcups

Saturn, the serious taskmaster the unkind overseer, does play a vital role in the overall scheme of things but it really ***** to have him in the House of Pleasure, or in Cancer, or as a focalizing singleton handle of a bucket!

Saturn is not unkind. The energy does not enable untenable situations. It’s thorough and pays no dues to mindlessness.

johnstevens

I have four planets in the 5th house, Moon, Neptune, Saturn, and Uranus.

I have similar issues and concerns and am wondering if Saturn is the strongest and outweighs everything else.

I have read on Cafe Astrology that everything depends on Saturn in the birth chart, so I'm thinking this might be holding me back and dragging my life down.

waybread

I have 3 planets in Aquarius in the 5th house, in most house systems. (sun, Mercury, Venus.) I think it's a great placement.

The 5th house does rule one's children, but it also rules recreation and leisure activities of various kinds. Modern astrologers sometimes nickname the 5th "the party house."

What do you love to do? What energizes you? What brings a smile to your face? This is often related to your leisure time, not to what you do for a living.

Saturn may seem to dampen your spirits, but really what he asks for is self-discipline.

JUPITERASC

I use Astrotheme charts
and no one else seems to like them,
whenever I try to send a link with the other chart it always comes up with
the wrong information and I can not figure out why.
My information is March 3, 1992 Pompano Beach, Florida at 7:42pm
then upload the astrotheme chart :smile:

or
use these are instructions for a clear to view astroseek chart
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile: