Can anyone confirm the "Planetary Conjunctions" in my life according to my Birthchart

Can anyone confirm the forecasted "Planetary Conjunctions"

Hello,

My birth details are as follows:

DOB: 25.02.1982
TOB: 17:50 (IST) (GMT +5:30)
POB: 72.50.E & 21.10.N

Now, can anyone confirm the forecasted "Planetary Conjunctions" according to my Birth-chart to what is mentioned in the attached photograph?

Planetary Conjunctions.JPGastro01.jpgastro02.JPG

So far its all true and my life had literally moved according to the first 4 "Planetary Conjunctions" and right now I am experiencing the "Sadhu Yog", does that mean that my future life would be according to the remaining "Planetary Conjunctions" mentioned in the attached photograph? If yes, than I would like to know the timings, when would the remaining "Planetary Conjunctions" will start & end in particular. I would also like to know what does "throughout life" actually means for "Paasa-Naabhasa Yoga"?

According to vedic astrology I am an 'Aquarius' with 'Leo' as my ascendant sign, and according to western astrology I am a 'Piscean' with 'Leo' as my ascendant sign, so I wanna make sure whether I am an 'Aquarius' or a 'Piscean' or the ascendant sign 'Leo' has more influence over me, my life and my behavior. I would also like to confirm if the 'Moon' was in 'Pisces' or 'Aries' at the time of my birth?

According to vedic astrology I have no planets in 2nd house (libra) and it shows mars, jupiter, saturn and pluto in 3rd house (scorpio) whereas the western astrology suggest that I have mars, saturn and pluto in 2nd house (libra) and jupiter in 3rd house (scorpio) OR mars and saturn in 2nd house (libra) and and pluto and jupiter in 3rd house (scorpio), so which one is correct?

Apart from that I would like to know about the health and financial aspects of my life. Will I be able to relocate myself to some other place, if yes than most probably when and will that be beneficial for me? How about the Lucky Gemstones, Lucky Numbers, Lucky Colors, Lucky Days, etc.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Marinka

Re: Can anyone confirm the "Planetary Conjunctions" in my life according to my Birthc

Suggest that you post in the Vedic section.

ukdesifem

Re: Can anyone confirm the "Planetary Conjunctions" in my life according to my Birthc

You'd have to post a chart from astro.com