Heart Attack Indication?

LOL_LOL

My father had a heart attack in the beginning of this month out of blue which was very surprising for us considering that he had never encountered any issues with his heart, led a healthy lifestyle when it comes to his diet and everyday swimming. So far, he only had a diabetes problem (not the bad type) and he has been smoking all his life. We just relocated to a bigger and nicer house not too far away from my previous city, so we were all happy and excited until this heart attack on the 3rd day of relocation.

He is doing well now after spending 3 days at a hospital and he had a minor heart attack by getting 2 stands as a result. He did not even think he was having a heart attack when he started sweating, had shortness of breath, pain/spasm in his chest, and his arms muscles went numb, all because he knew he had a healthy heart, so he felt a shock at the hospital realizing that he wasn't as healthy as he though. This has me very worried because I constantly wonder if it might happen again although he was prescribed drugs and was told that the stands will last him for about 15 years and after that he will change them again assuming he's still alive. Plus, we know bunch of people who are doing well after the same thing happened to them...nonetheless, this situation freaked me out, especially now that I see that I will have Saturn squaring my Sun in a while as I already have a retrogate Neptune conjunct my Sun and I have a feeling that this was the transit that caused this minor heart attack to my father just because Sun represents authority/father in our life, so now Saturn freaks me out even more after I realized that my Sun represented my father in this case. I really would love to get some understanding of what other factors indicated this incident and I would appreciate if you could also look at my father's chart because I need to know if worse times are ahead of him or not?

In my transit chart, you will see that I moved to my new nice big home right when Jupiter touched my IC to an exact degree, so this transit was totally what was expected, while my father's Jupiter was conjunct his own MC....also, could it be that my Saturn also conjunct my DC (hence opposing my ASC) that resulted in this? I am not sure about this because I was expecting something to happen with me relationshipwise considering that it's my 7th house. I am uploading both transit and progressed chart for both of us because I am not sure which option is more valid in such situation. I appreciate responses because i am sooo worried and i have this uncomfy feeling with my own transits that is constantly worrying me.

mossadrai

Hello, Lol Lol!

Some considerations about your chart (I haven't read your father's).

Your father is represented by the fourth house, Cancer, hence, Moon. Your father's health is the sixth from the fourth, therefore the ninth, Capricornius, hence, Saturn.

So all transits involving Saturn in some way MAY BE (not a fact) connected to your father's health.

In this particular case, notice that Saturn is entering your seventh house (which can affect your relationships, indeed, as you say), but your seventh house is the fourth of your father (fourth of fourth). This may explain the heart stroke and the lessening of his vitality. Besides that, when entering the seventh, Saturn is squaring the Moon which is your Father.

Finally, notice that Progressed Moon has recently entered your sixth house, a house indicating health and concerns about health.

Best Regards

LOL_LOL

Thank you for that observation, but do you think that Neptune conjunct my Sun had also something to do with the health incident with my father because Sun represents authority/father figure, right? Am I incorrect in my assessment, since that's the general description of Sun while in my case, only the 4th house and the planet in it represents the father as you mentioned the 4th house, Cancer and the Moon? I'm a bti confused considering that Moon represents the mother in general. I'm not too knowledgeable about all this, hence my inquiry about whether the Neptune still could have played a role?

mossadrai

Thank you for that observation, but do you think that Neptune conjunct my Sun had also something to do with the health incident with my father because Sun represents authority/father figure, right? Am I incorrect in my assessment, since that's the general description of Sun while in my case, only the 4th house and the planet in it represents the father as you mentioned the 4th house, Cancer and the Moon? I'm a bti confused considering that Moon represents the mother in general. I'm not too knowledgeable about all this, hence my inquiry about whether the Neptune still could have played a role?

Hello, Lol Lol!

First of all, I don't use Neptune in my analysis. But even so, I don't consider Neptune conjunct to your Sun to be sign of a heart attack in your father... Neptune is connected to confusion, delirium etc. So if your father had had an stroke or had lost his consciousness, entering a coma, for example, lost his memory, then I would see a relation to that. Maybe a modern astrologer will be able to help you more in this regards.

Moon is indeed how you see your Mother in a chart, but, besides that, in YOUR chart, Moon, as ruling the fourth, represents your Father. By the way, in traditional astrology, the fourth house is always the father, and the tenth is the mother.

Best Regards!

Vista

You have both Mars and Uranus traveling through your 12th house of hospitals and institutions along with some other faster moving planets. In addition, the last two eclipses have been posited inside your 6th and 12 houses highlighting issues around both houses.

The Lunar Eclipse of April at 8 Taurus T Square your natal Saturn Moon Square setting this off. Also, the Solar Eclipse at 25 Libra conjunct your Pluto. Both Saturn and Pluto are inside your 6th house. With Eclipses, whatever house they fall in the opposite house is also affected according to Carol Rushman. All Lunar and Solar Eclipses are in effect up until the next Solar and Lunar Eclipse which happens in October.

If we look at your father’s chart, You have Solar Eclipse conjunct his natal ASC as well as square his natal Pluto/Saturn. With the conjunction to his ASC and Pluto the coruler of his intercepted 1st house, this Lunar and Solar Eclipse would affect him in a very personal way. Lunar Eclipse Taurus at 8 degrees(I have read it was at 10 degrees too) triggered his Saturn Pluto conjunct up in the angular 10th house. Given the personal nature of these Eclipses to your father, having it square two malefic natal planets makes this a bit ominous(you could also consider Mars as part of the stellium although the orb is too wide to hit the Eclipse), throw in Transiting Saturn in his 1st squaring his natal Pluto/Saturn and triggering the stellium as well as T Uranus moving through his 6th house of health, I am not surprised he had health issues in particular the heart as ALL these are placed in Leo which rules the heart. Uranus is the planet of the unexpected whether for good or bad.

I hope he recovers fully!

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Hi LoL,

I am glad your father is on his way to recovery.

The unique brand of charts I do did show a stressful time for your father on and around July 5th.

Short term your father does have some upcoming transits which may be connected to difficult times for him. They will be the station of Pluto and the transits of Saturn to some of his natal and progressed planets.

Attached are the charts I have for your father's birth and others specifically for July 5th. The progressed planet positions are the same but the progressed angles are not because I use a method of angle progression that is attuned to daily movement instead of the ponderously slow yearly progression.

Bob

Attachments

• Father's Natal.gif
    Father's Natal.gif
    68.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Progressed Natal.gif
    Progressed Natal.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Lol's Father PDAL N.jpg
    Lol's Father PDAL N.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Vista

Are the birth times guesstimates or rounded off? This can make all the difference in the world in terms of interpretation and very important to disclose.

LOL_LOL

You have both Mars and Uranus traveling through your 12th house of hospitals and institutions along with some other faster moving planets. In addition, the last two eclipses have been posited inside your 6th and 12 houses highlighting issues around both houses.

The Lunar Eclipse of April at 8 Taurus T Square your natal Saturn Moon Square setting this off. Also, the Solar Eclipse at 25 Libra conjunct your Pluto. Both Saturn and Pluto are inside your 6th house. With Eclipses, whatever house they fall in the opposite house is also affected according to Carol Rushman. All Lunar and Solar Eclipses are in effect up until the next Solar and Lunar Eclipse which happens in October.

If we look at your father’s chart, You have Solar Eclipse conjunct his natal ASC as well as square his natal Pluto/Saturn. With the conjunction to his ASC and Pluto the coruler of his intercepted 1st house, this Lunar and Solar Eclipse would affect him in a very personal way. Lunar Eclipse Taurus at 8 degrees(I have read it was at 10 degrees too) triggered his Saturn Pluto conjunct up in the angular 10th house. Given the personal nature of these Eclipses to your father, having it square two malefic natal planets makes this a bit ominous(you could also consider Mars as part of the stellium although the orb is too wide to hit the Eclipse), throw in Transiting Saturn in his 1st squaring his natal Pluto/Saturn and triggering the stellium as well as T Uranus moving through his 6th house of health, I am not surprised he had health issues in particular the heart as ALL these are placed in Leo which rules the heart. Uranus is the planet of the unexpected whether for good or bad.

I hope he recovers fully!

Thanks so much for this detailed analysis! It sounds interetsting, yet complicated at the same time, and I will have to reread it again and look at both of our charts now carefully to see all that myself in our charts. I did actually wonder what the lunar and solar eclipses were all about as one of them conjuncted my Pluto and felt that it wasn't going to good, since Pluto is a malefic planet. All the squares and Saturn, mars and pluto involvements sounded scary to me so I am so glad that my dad is doing good now! He's felling down about it, but that's ok, as long as he is recovered! Thanks again as I'm learning so much because my limited knowledge only makes me look at the chart 'as is' without having the ability to analyze the way you did. :))

LOL_LOL

Are the birth times guesstimates or rounded off? This can make all the difference in the world in terms of interpretation and very important to disclose.

Mine is correct while my dad's it COULD be an hour off the max. He was born in a different country and back then people didn't keep track, but I am sure that if I am off, then it's a max an hour. I thought that the transits could still be stationed on the natal planets even though a planetary position in the house could be different for one or two. I'm sorry as my dad only knows that he was born between 7-8pm so I chose 7:30pm to be closer to the actual time.

unique_astrology

The time and location determine the angles of a chart as well as the Moon's position (dd:mm:ss).

The chart I put up for Lol's father is the same as the chart she presented with the exception being just over 1/2 of 1 degree on the Asc. In order to get the planetary positions and angles I had to use a time exactly on the hour. That was the reason for noting it in the annotation on the chart I presented.

Compare the charts.

Attachments

• By Lol.gif
    By Lol.gif
    92.3 KB · Views: 17
  • By me.gif
    By me.gif
    68.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Position Pan.gif
    Position Pan.gif
    84.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

LOL_LOL

Hi LoL,

I am glad your father is on his way to recovery.

The unique brand of charts I do did show a stressful time for your father on and around July 5th.

Short term your father does have some upcoming transits which may be connected to difficult times for him. They will be the station of Pluto and the transits of Saturn to some of his natal and progressed planets.

Attached are the charts I have for your father's birth and others specifically for July 5th. The progressed planet positions are the same but the progressed angles are not because I use a method of angle progression that is attuned to daily movement instead of the ponderously slow yearly progression.

Bob

Thank you so much for taking time in erecting new charts for me. I hope it's not health related again. I hear of tons of people getting sick (serious health issues) around lately and it's getting depressing to hear of people I know ending up in hospitals and one (dear to us) passing away really fast out of the blue! My mom is also isn't well (muscle related), so it's like ughhh enough of this ill health all around. Is there a continuous indication of ill health from your perspective? Correct me if I am wrong, but the Pluto and Saturn transits won't be in an exact aspect to the natal planets for a while, right? The reason why I asked if it was going to be health related is to better prepare next time. He does go to a doctor, swims and eats better now although can't completely quit his smoking yet. He has diabetes, but it's the worst one, as he keeps his in check everyday, plus the doctor prescribed him pill for the heart, which keeps the arteries wider, so I don't know what else can happen to him health related. My father is also selling his other home, so I know that if the home doesn't get sold in 2 months the max, then he will start worrying, but not sure if these 'themes' are what would be involved with the Pluto and Saturn transits.

Vista

You are very welcome! With your father's time unknown it does make me wonder if the Eclipses were in his 6/12th houses but still, the stellium of malefics are being hit regardless. Retification would be necessary to determine his time of birth which is concluded through dates of important events in a person's life. Obviously it takes a lot of time to do. As UA pointed out, the time of birth determines the ASC, it's ruler, degrees and the degrees and rulers of all the houses. But for the Moon which moves about 12 degrees throughout the day, all the other planets remain the same degree however they will move into different houses which is determined by the exact time. All these factors play into the interpretation and when they are off, so is the interpretation.

Keep in mind a couple things, Eclipses and Progressed Moons can trigger natal aspects. They can also trigger aspects in the progressed chart. In order for and "Event"(like dads heart attack) to happen, you typically have to see at least 3 triggers, aspects, etc hitting/involving the same natal and progressed planets or angles. The "natal promise" is what determines the "beneficial" or "challenging" outcome results.

I highly recommend the book "The Art of Predictive Astrology" by Carol Rushman. You can find it used for very cheap. I have read probably a hundred books on astrology and what I love so much about this book is all the astrological tidbits she gave when doing interpretations that I didn't find anywhere else in my studies.

Thanks so much for this detailed analysis! It sounds interetsting, yet complicated at the same time, and I will have to reread it again and look at both of our charts now carefully to see all that myself in our charts. I did actually wonder what the lunar and solar eclipses were all about as one of them conjuncted my Pluto and felt that it wasn't going to good, since Pluto is a malefic planet. All the squares and Saturn, mars and pluto involvements sounded scary to me so I am so glad that my dad is doing good now! He's felling down about it, but that's ok, as long as he is recovered! Thanks again as I'm learning so much because my limited knowledge only makes me look at the chart 'as is' without having the ability to analyze the way you did. :))

unique_astrology

Thank you so much for taking time in erecting new charts for me.

You are welcome. I was jsust hoping to show some of the astrology related to your father's experience.

I hope it's not health related again.

There is no way astrology can tell exactly what aspects to charts will be associated with beyond likely positive or negative, difficult or easy times or emotions. Beyond that all is supposition or guess work - which may be channelled or aided by knowledge of recent events (ill health) or pre-made plans (a wedding date).

My mom is also isn't well (muscle related), so it's like ughhh enough of this ill health all around.

It does get weary.

Is there a continuous indication of ill health from your perspective?

Because of his recent health event it would be advisable to monitor your father's activities through the times of those transits. What will be, will be. The sale of his home is not more important than his health. I think he would choose to live over having the house sell.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Pluto and Saturn transits won't be in an exact aspect to the natal planets for a while, right?

The dates for aspect by longitude.

Lol's Father - Natal Chart
Plu Sqr Nep Sep 3 2014
Plu stations direct Sep 23 2014
Sat Sqr Mar Oct 6 2014
Plu Sqr Nep Oct 11 2014

Some will likely be different when measured in right ascension (true body positions in space).

Not related - just of interest to me - I went to an emergency room late on the night of July 3rd, (CDT) as a precaution brought on by similar symptoms (except for the chest pains). First time I had been seen by a doctor in about 14 or 15 years. Nothing but moderately high blood pressure which was normal by the next day when I was released. The only medication in my possession is an outdated bottle of aspirin (Oct of 2010, I discovered about 2 months ago when I took some.)

LOL_LOL

Not related - just of interest to me - I went to an emergency room late on the night of July 3rd, (CDT) as a precaution brought on by similar symptoms (except for the chest pains). First time I had been seen by a doctor in about 14 or 15 years. Nothing but moderately high blood pressure which was normal by the next day when I was released. The only medication in my possession is an outdated bottle of aspirin (Oct of 2010, I discovered about 2 months ago when I took some.)

Actually my friend messaged me 2 days ago on Facebook to say that her mother thought that she was having a heart attack. Not sure what her symptoms were that she assumed that it was a heart attack initially, but turned out to be high blood pressure (really high one), so seems like the same exact situation as yours. I wish you a great health! I did reply to your private message already, thanks.

Sweet Pea

Since Neptune rules hospitals, it's not surprising your Dad had to go to one while Neptune was transiting on your Sun. Neptune rules all kinds of uncertainties and unknowns too. Many people, it's said, are not aware they are even having a heart attack, some even happen with no pain at all.

Inconjunct aspects can often lead to physical results, and I see the following on the day -

Transiting Pluto inconjunct natal Pluto
Transiting Saturn inconjunct natal Venus
Transiting Chiron square natal Venus
Transiting Uranus sextile natal Venus
Transiting Venus sextile natal Pluto
Transiting Sun semi-sextile natal Pluto

Venus is the ruler of his 8th house (death or near-death or transformative experiences).

I wouldn't worry too much about the future, as the most dreadful of transits/progressions can sometimes be previewed, only to fizzle out with nothing at all happening. So some kind of cause, or fate, is also necessary. People are sometimes grateful, later on, that they had a heart attack, because it made them view life with an entirely different perspective.

I would get him off the smoking, if at all possible. With Pluto/Saturn conjunct in Leo, that blockage was 'waiting to happen'. I wonder how these 2 planets (and Venus) are looking in his progressed, or progressed-natal, or Solar Arc progressed charts.

Think positive, so you're wafting cheerfulness around him rather than a wave of anxiety and 'over'-concern.

Last edited:

LOL_LOL

Thanks so much! Yeah, that' why I still thought that the major transit of Neptune on my Sun must have something to do with that. :)) Most important thing is that he's alright now and will try to get him off smoking, but it will be tough!

sasa62

Why do not you set up a very simple question

What in his father's chart represents hart or representing cardio vascular system?

Are there natal predisposition, in the sense that signs have a weak spot in the cardio vascular system?

The answers will lead you to the right solution

unique_astrology

Using the place and time information you gave for your father and the date and approximate time of his marriage (I used 1 pm) to your mother yields an interesting transit chart to his natal.

Attachments

• Father for Marriage.gif
    Father for Marriage.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 26

LOL_LOL

Thanks so much! As I am used to the astro chart, can you tell me what the highlighted part is please? I will look at the rest in more depth now. I really appreciate the chart :))