Pluto Transits

hypatia

Hi Justine

thank you for sharing your experiences and for offering your thoughts on my son's transits.
It is so sad that your grand-daughter's have moved out of your life and you out of their lives, I can imagine though (given the experiences of many children who end up in the care of someone else temporarily) that they will come back to you of their own accord at some point.

Yes my son is only very little, and one issue about this Pluto transit might be that he does not have sufficient language to share how he is feeling properly - but I am sure there are plenty of age appropriate ways that he and I can communicate about what ends up happening this year.
thank you for the suggestion of talking to him about it - I will keep this in mind and make every effort to do that.

a 'secret' - yes I definitely get the feeling that there are secrets happening - I believe there are multiple birth family members who aren't even aware yet that he exists. And I definitely believe that some of those people who don't know he exists are grandparents - but I'm in the dark a bit as well about lots of things - so I could be totally wrong.

thanks for being interested - I will try to update - it shouldn't be multiple years, this transit happens 3 times and is finished by the end of this year (thankfully it doesn't go on for more years - I've my own multiple-year Pluto transit happening regarding work and it's enough stress for the moment ;) )

Lucius22

Hello,

Currently Pluto is transiting my 6th house. It is conjunct my moon at 10 degrees Cap, and Squaring my Stellium in the 9th house containing Sun, Saturn and Venus. All at 10 degrees Aries. Not to mention Uranus transiting on top of that D:

hypatia

hi Lucius22... how long has your transit been in effect? (days, weeks, months?)
what other houses are drawn into this transit?

did you want to post your chart?

hypatia

Hi just checking - if you are 17, have you just left home, or have recently left school? or are looking at doing both later this year??

hypatia

oh ok - I should have explained better why I asked those particular questions - I mean has there been a huge change to your routine and daily life in the last couple of months, or do you anticipate one later this year?
(I am not saying there will be - just interested in what is currently happening, as a base point)

Lucius22

oh ok - I should have explained better why I asked those particular questions - I mean has there been a huge change to your routine and daily life in the last couple of months, or do you anticipate one later this year?
(I am not saying there will be - just interested in what is currently happening, as a base point)

Well nothing that stands out. My family has always been lower middle-class. So we always have money problems. The most recent development is my sister leaving the house to live with her Boyfriend. Haha I kinda feel as though I'm stagnating (If that helps).

Flapjacks

Pluto Transiting 8th house.

1. Two people have died and left me their possessions. One was an old neighbor who gave me his tarot deck. The other my great aunt who gave me family heirlooms and personal belongings.

2. When my aunt died, Pluto had just come within 3 degree orb of my Mars. It was very sudden... she was diagnosed with cancer and a year later she was gone. I drove 300 miles to go see her two weeks before she passed. I was told to take her belongings out of her house that I wanted or they'd be sent to Goodwill. It was very awkward and uncomfortable, I felt like a burglar, but I wanted to "save" her things. I've been having nightmares and fears about death ever since. Her possessions, which I've got in a dark, windowless room of the house in piles... feels like a ghost I can't shake, weighing on me like Jacob Marley's shackles. It's a spiritual and physical mess Pluto probably wants me to clean up but I can't bring myself to do it. :crying:

3. My energy is GONE. I don't care what they say about Pluto on Mars... I don't have "tons of drive." I'm struggling to stay optimistic, stay afloat, just get dinner on the table. I feel trapped in my life... but really trapped in my own inability to move myself. Uranus is also square my Mars, and Jupiter opposed. It's getting attacked from all sides.

I can't say "I can't wait for this transit to end" because that makes it sound like I think I can passively watch it go by. That's not how Pluto works (or Saturn, for that matter, going through my 6th house right now), and what I really want is to get sh!t together before the transit ends. I've read that you can still be "stuck" in the aftermath of a transit after it passes if you don't use the energy... and I think that couldn't be more true than with Pluto.

star7

I experienced Transit Pluto conjunct Venus in my mid 40,s just in time for my mid life crisis.It was a roller coaster of intense emotions resulting in a new perspective and appreciation of love and beauty. Ultimately it was a lesson in learning how to love myself. Now at 51, Transit Pluto surfaces again opposing my MC. My research indicates this could mean job/home loss at a time when my age and the economy are not in my favor. I am feeling Pluto's pull at work, my job is not safe. My children ages 16 and 20 are experiencing perilous life experiences I have no power to change or control. This reminds me of my second pregnancy approaching childbirth. The first time was scary not knowing ,the second time scarier because you remember the pain from the first time. Any experience or suggestions regarding Transit Pluto oppose M C ?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_02_skye_2014614.13686.5217.jpg
    astro_24gw_02_skye_2014614.13686.5217.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 33

hypatia

I haven't had Plu cnj Ven or Plu cnj IC yet - although I do have both coming up in the next 15 to 25 years.
My son was born with Plu cnj IC - and he had multiple traumatic incidences regarding homes before he was even a year old - before he came to us... I think it'll part of his life's learning to come to terms with those incidences and about how that led to his being adopted.

I know some books/references can be quite negative about transiting Plu cnj IC - but I don't think it would 'have' to mean a loss of your job or house etc.
I would be thinking it was more about you coming to terms with your family moving into the next stage of life - your children are getting older and possibly looking to move out of home, you will then (possibly) have issues to work through about your own foundations, who you are and what you will come home to once your children do move on to this next stage in their lives. (or if they don't move out - that they are more independent etc, and there's a change in how life is like at home).
If I was coming up to this - I think I would be looking at how I could wok positively with a Pluto energy that's in Capricorn, and that is approaching my IC - so what could you do about your foundations of your life in a very practical, striving ahead / Capricorn type of way?
Could you do some renovations to the foundations (even the cellar if you have one? to build in those Pluto energies?)? Could you investigate your family history in a very indepth, delving sort of way?
I would be trying to think positively, and think of what you can do with this energy, rather than thinking of what could be done to you, or thinking that you're at the mercy of fate and are likely to face a loss of job etc.

star7

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words hypatia.Currently I am heartbroken for my children. Thier recent choices have resulted in severe consequences that will alter thier lives forever. As a mother, I am dealing with feelings of failure, but realistically know they have thier own journey to experience. I am practicing"tough love". It is true family life will never be the same. Many thanks again for your positive energy.

Rosie7

Transit Pluto surfaces again opposing my MC... I am feeling Pluto's pull at work, my job is not safe.

Hello Star7, are you comfortable elaborating on this a bit? Are the job security issues related to structural change within your organization or changes in workplace dynamics, or both?

Rosie7

star7

Hi Rosie 7
Thank you for asking. I would say both. 3 medical offices merging into one building is a challenge and like all jobs in today's society everyones workload increases. However, this is dangerous in the medical community for both the patients and anyone with a medical license. I call management maniplation psychological warfare. Favoritism exists and I am not one of them.

Rosie7

Hi Star7,

Keep hanging in there. Hopefully Pluto will transform your work conditions, possibly herald in a new CEO or departmental head, to make some positive and long lasting structural changes.

cindah

I kind of got into this thread somehow, I guess because I posted something about my Pluto transit.

Actually in my case Pluto is in the 10th getting getting ready to oppose my 4th house moon and well I’m scared. When Pluto crossed my MC, I lost my mom. And just last year this time, lost my dad. I’m involved in renovating my home to sell as well as my dad’s home to maybe move into. As far as my career/job…I’m so ready to exit, stage left even though it’s a great job with no problems.

So what's wrong with me??

Attachments

• Cindah-2.jpg
    Cindah-2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 36

Arena

I kind of got into this thread somehow, I guess because I posted something about my Pluto transit.

Actually in my case Pluto is in the 10th getting getting ready to oppose my 4th house moon and well I’m scared. When Pluto crossed my MC, I lost my mom. And just last year this time, lost my dad. I’m involved in renovating my home to sell as well as my dad’s home to maybe move into. As far as my career/job…I’m so ready to exit, stage left even though it’s a great job with no problems.

So what's wrong with me??

I'm sorry to but in on you like this and I am sorry for the loss of your parents. I am myself very interested in knowing a bit more about death of parents and have been looking into my own mother's death.

Did you see any other planets than pluto aspecting your axis or to your nodes or personal planets when your parents died? How were the malefics doing at the time - and where was Neptune and the transiting nodes if I may ask you kindly to share for learning purposes?

cindah

Hi Arena

Thank you for your post. No you're not intruding and I'm glad to help with your research. Actually, you gave me a good lesson here and I discovered some things on my own about the death of my parents. Sorry it took a while but it took me awhile to get this. Here are some stats I came up with:

My Mom

Pluto had just crossed over my 10th house cusp, just 1 degree when it happened.
Saturn was in Leo, approaching my natal Jup/Pluto conj. (11 degrees from it)
Saturn at 8 degrees Leo was exactly trine my natal NN (8 Sagg)
Neptune was in my 12th about two degrees approaching my natal Mars.
The nodal axis was at Aries/Libra the time, an exact trine to my NN at 8 Sagg

My Dad:

Saturn just crossed over my natal Neptune, into my natal 8th.
Jupiter was directly opposite the natal MC, to the exact degree.
Pluto in my 10th was 11 degrees from an opposition to my natal moon but it’s interesting that Pluto happened to be square Uranus at this time (not related to my chart, just happening at the time).
Neptune was in the 12th approaching an opposition to my Jup/Pluto conj. in the 6th
The nodal axis at this time was at 15 scorp. in my 8th and has been dancing around my natal NN for a while, which is 8 sagg. and in the early 9th