Important News: Astro.com OFFERS SN OPTION

dr. farr

Astro.com free horoscopes now offers the option of printing the South Node on the horoscopic charts:biggrin: Great news (for those of us who consider the SN an often highly important horoscopic factor)

Faire

Astro.com free horoscopes now offers the option of printing the South Node on the horoscopic charts:biggrin: Great news (for those of us who consider the SN an often highly important horoscopic factor)

I'm so glad to hear of this... thanks for posting. It's about time they did this. I've got SN conjunct my Pluto/MC, so, yeah, it's been majorly important in my Chart.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Celeste Teal notes(The Lunar Nodes) that the Nodal Axis is a measure of Life Purpose. Other authors who have written on the nodes also have identified this.

Its a central part of my astrology, and I have always included it in my charts using my own software.

JUPITERASC

Great news - Chris Brennan got whole sign houses added to the houses options at astro.com and now we have the South Node in view on the horoscopic chart as well - thanks dr. farr :smile: