Career path, success, and residence.

Tarooha

Hi everyone. I need some help on questions about my life. I’m currently lost on what to do as a career. My finance has been stagnant for a long time now. I want to gain a sense of independence from my family by being financially free. I have planned with my family to move to another country (my dad is a foreigner). However, I’m not closed to my dad at all and this pandemic has delayed all my moving plan now.

My questions are: 1. What does it say about my career in the chart?
2. How is the state of my finance? Will I ever be successful in this area?
3. Does the chart indicate anything about foreign settlement in my life?

Thank you so much for your help. My birthday is Jan/ 12/ 1998, Bangkok, Thailand 7:23am. (In case, you need this info.)

Attachments

• 38295268-BAFE-492D-8989-6F1D9D02D452.jpeg
    38295268-BAFE-492D-8989-6F1D9D02D452.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Saturn since January/2015 which will continue till January/2034.
Saturn owns the second house of wealth and projects aspect to the twelfth house of depletion. It is in Revati nakshatra (constellation) of Mercury which is in the twelfth house with the Sun. The net effect is that you have heavy expenses on females and illnesses and some other hidden items that are eating into your resources.
There will definitely be change in residence. You may settle at a new place. It can be a new country. It may happen in three to four years from now.

Tarooha

You are in the major-period of Saturn since January/2015 which will continue till January/2034.
Saturn owns the second house of wealth and projects aspect to the twelfth house of depletion. It is in Revati nakshatra (constellation) of Mercury which is in the twelfth house with the Sun. The net effect is that you have heavy expenses on females and illnesses and some other hidden items that are eating into your resources.
There will definitely be change in residence. You may settle at a new place. It can be a new country. It may happen in three to four years from now.

Hi. Thank you so much for your help. :happy: