Why do I regularly attract crazy stalkers and obsessive people?

nick233

Is there anything in my birth chart that makes me a target for crazy stalkers and obsessive people? I am a guy and even other men can get obsessive with me even though we only met 5 minutes ago. They also tend to get sexual with me even though I am straight.

astro_w2gw_jason_lor.62193.27925.png

EsmerSilver

Is there anything in my birth chart that makes me a target for crazy stalkers and obsessive people? I am a guy and even other men can get obsessive with me even though we only met 5 minutes ago. They also tend to get sexual with me even though I am straight.

View attachment 75068
You see, your Pluto squares almost every planet in your first house stellium and you have a pluto Sq Ascendant 10° which although wide is effective unfortunately in attracting dangerous scorpionic (wo)men towards you. Since Pluto squares your planets and Asc, this attention and advances make you extremely uncomfortable. Obviously. Just keep in mind that you are not at fault in any manner. It just makes you more vulnerable to such people. Don't let them have power over you. Avoidance is advised. Don't give them any heed at all. Take self-defense classes if you need be. Or move houses. Tell some friend to come over to your place or accompany you. Have someone trusted always on speedial. While riding in cabs, pretend you are talking to your friends or acquaintences on the phone. You are in danger of hidden manipulation and attacks from people you'd never expect to attack you. Be carefull. Don't trust anybody too easily. Just be safe. Call help or the cops if need be. Not that I am telling you to be paranoid but yes always be aware of your surroundings.

nick233

You see, your Pluto squares almost every planet in your first house stellium and you have a pluto Sq Ascendant 10° which although wide is effective unfortunately in attracting dangerous scorpionic (wo)men towards you. Since Pluto squares your planets and Asc, this attention and advances make you extremely uncomfortable. Obviously. Just keep in mind that you are not at fault in any manner. It just makes you more vulnerable to such people. Don't let them have power over you. Avoidance is advised. Don't give them any heed at all. Take self-defense classes if you need be. Or move houses. Tell some friend to come over to your place or accompany you. Have someone trusted always on speedial. While riding in cabs, pretend you are talking to your friends or acquaintences on the phone. You are in danger of hidden manipulation and attacks from people you'd never expect to attack you. Be carefull. Don't trust anybody too easily. Just be safe. Call help or the cops if need be. Not that I am telling you to be paranoid but yes always be aware of your surroundings.

Thanks for the reply. Don't I have a 12th house stellium instead of 1st in my birth chart?

PatAstro

No, she didn't say planets in the 1st house. She said, Ascendant. Ascendant
is a big deal to Astrologers. Ascendant represents your appearance
It is like a front door... How people approach you.

So you have Leo Asc. You drew attention to yourself. Maybe you
did something to get people to come after you.

Leo represents Romance. Maybe you were too romantic. So charming.

Leo likes attention... They would seek attention. Just like Obama for example. He's a Leo. That is why people like him.

If you want to be a politician... then this Leo Asc will help you get many many people to be on your side to vote for you.

Those planets in the 12th house... 12th house represents hidden, illusional,
religion, hospital, foreigner, mental institute, ENEMIES, even la la land, Hollywood.

You can become a movie star. Or have fans that will love you.

That is my opinion.:smile:

Last edited:

nick233

No, she didn't say planets in the 1st house. She said, Ascendant. Ascendant
is a big deal to Astrologers. Ascendant represents your appearance
It is like a front door... How people approach you.

So you have Leo Asc. You drew attention to yourself. Maybe you
did something to get people to come after you.

Leo represents Romance. Maybe you were too romantic. So charming.

Leo likes attention... They would seek attention. Just like Obama for example. He's a Leo. That is why people like him.

If you want to be a politician... then this Leo Asc will help you get many many people to be on your side to vote for you.

Those planets in the 12th house... 12th house represents hidden, illusional,
religion, hospital, foreigner, mental institute, ENEMIES, even la la land, Hollywood.

You can become a movie star. Or have fans that will love you.

That is my opinion.:smile:

Thanks for clearing up the confusion!

AsianSapphire

do you live in the same city/country there you was born?
your all natal chart suggests to you to move to another place, it should be very different from your own, different language, different culture...
in your past life you were probably famous..and live by the rules of society this time you need to do that you love to do and have children.

rahu

Banned
hi nick
you charisma is coming from the sun/mars and mercury/mars midpoints conjunct your node,with eris square the node ad Neptune conjunct the south node.
the eris /node square shows you emanate a raw sexual energy spontaneously as you sun/mars and mercury/mars are conjunct the node, your desires, even unconsciously and your thoughts radiate from your personality .
so couple with the sexual energy or eris, people pick up on your energies both physical/sexual and mental. mental as mercury with the node gives a degree of psychic abilities. so you thoughts are picked up by others or you might say other feel a openness in your mind and so subconsciously start of conversations.
Neptune is conjunct the south node. Neptune can be associated with gay energy, so again you, unconsciously are radiating a psychic/mental energy that these guys pick upon.

with eris square the node ,you are a very sexual man. and with venus conjunct to Jupiter am sure you have no problem relating to women.in fact ,woman generally seem ready to advance relationships with you quicker than you might want, as you have Venus opposed to Saturn which shows you,though you have many chances, don't just like to hop right into bed but have a sense of propriety and an emotional desire for substance in relationships .

actually with the moon/chiron midpoint is conjunct to Venus and Jupiter , you are rather picky about relationships. you have specific likes and dislikes in other people's character makeup.as such you are rather discriminating about who you approach emotionally.

actually, it seems that you are currently in the middle of such measured emotional approach to someone. that is likely have a woman that interests you and might have started dating or getting together recently

rahu

Whoam1

I see a Gemini Sun and Mercury, which is going to make you appear bisexual, not only are air signs open about most things, Gemini is bipersonal and the sign of curiosity. You are a Gemini both tropical and sidereal so there is an undeniable open nature to you. Your moon is also radiant (I like to think Leo moons are rather spiritual too), you could come across as flamboyant or showy. Also take in account that most people are not strictly hetero or homo sexual, rather
It depends more on the chemical attraction between two people (yes you can be straight and be attracted to a specific dude because it's biology, sexual orientation is made to be a social structure when it really isnt).

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_pURP6cA93mPDbt3J_UYVci_-ptWfQVzhMui1eYyYSM2hb5uW

Most of society lies between 2-5 [ambisexual]

Last edited:

nick233

hi nick
you charisma is coming from the sun/mars and mercury/mars midpoints conjunct your node,with eris square the node ad Neptune conjunct the south node.
the eris /node square shows you emanate a raw sexual energy spontaneously as you sun/mars and mercury/mars are conjunct the node, your desires, even unconsciously and your thoughts radiate from your personality .
so couple with the sexual energy or eris, people pick up on your energies both physical/sexual and mental. mental as mercury with the node gives a degree of psychic abilities. so you thoughts are picked up by others or you might say other feel a openness in your mind and so subconsciously start of conversations.
Neptune is conjunct the south node. Neptune can be associated with gay energy, so again you, unconsciously are radiating a psychic/mental energy that these guys pick upon.

with eris square the node ,you are a very sexual man. and with venus conjunct to Jupiter am sure you have no problem relating to women.in fact ,woman generally seem ready to advance relationships with you quicker than you might want, as you have Venus opposed to Saturn which shows you,though you have many chances, don't just like to hop right into bed but have a sense of propriety and an emotional desire for substance in relationships .

actually with the moon/chiron midpoint is conjunct to Venus and Jupiter , you are rather picky about relationships. you have specific likes and dislikes in other people's character makeup.as such you are rather discriminating about who you approach emotionally.

actually, it seems that you are currently in the middle of such measured emotional approach to someone. that is likely have a woman that interests you and might have started dating or getting together recently

rahu

Thanks for the reading!

nick233

I see a Gemini Sun and Mercury, which is going to make you appear bisexual, not only are air signs open about most things, Gemini is bipersonal and the sign of curiosity. You are a Gemini both tropical and sidereal so there is an undeniable open nature to you. Your moon is also radiant (I like to think Leo moons are rather spiritual too), you could come across as flamboyant or showy. Also take in account that most people are not strictly hetero or homo sexual, rather
It depends more on the chemical attraction between two people (yes you can be straight and be attracted to a specific dude because it's biology, sexual orientation is made to be a social structure when it really isnt).

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_pURP6cA93mPDbt3J_UYVci_-ptWfQVzhMui1eYyYSM2hb5uW

Most of society lies between 2-5 [ambisexual]

Thanks for the comment!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Nick, you and I have some commonalities (besides being stalked). Both you and I have Leo Asc.'s, as well as Moon-Mars conj. and Pluto squaring both those planets. The latter - the square causes obsessive tendencies. If it is not someone else getting obsessed with you, then you could get obsessed with someone else, too.

Last edited:

nick233

Hi,

Nick, you and I some commonalities (besides being stalked). Both you and I have Leo Asc.'s, as well as Moon-Mars conj. and Pluto squaring both those planets. The latter - the square causes obsessive tendencies. If it is not someone else getting obsessed with you, then you could get obsessed with someone else, too.

You are right

PlutoLibScoAsc

View attachment 75068

I think is due to your strong 1st house with Leo there. You look like a shinning star. In Vedic chart, your stellium is in 1st house.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Neptune Neptune Neptune

Your 5th house has Neptune which attracts junkies etc well they get attracted to you!!

Victimisation in love which explains the question why do you attract crazy etc

You may in fact have rose coloured glasses on when it comes to these types of ppl.

Uranus in 5th house brings chaos to sex life/love life

Have you got women pregnant and found out a lot later on or they had abortions?