Rekindled Romance & Relocation or Grief & Disappointment?

Hello all, firstly, I am fairly novice at astrology, so, any help is appreciated :biggrin:

I have uploaded my chart, and that of my first love (MJH) who I have very recently been back in touch with, via text only at this stage, as we live 350 miles apart and due to circumstances (his sister has very recently died, he has his children from his past lengthy relationship on alternating weekends, and I have rubbish finances and an elderly dog that is like a child to me) we have not managed to meet up face to face yet.

We were together around the time of 1989-1991.

My question/s:
1. Does my chart show signs of any possible, long lasting, decent relationship - ever?
2. Does my chart show signs of a possible, long lasting, decent relationship, with a possible marriage in 2020?
3. Does my chart show signs of me ever amounting to anything than a string of effort resulting in failures?
4. Are MJH and I compatible now?

From what I can see I have some challenges in ever being in a stable, happy relationship. But as my progressed AS/DC are changing signs from Pis/Vig to Ari/Lib around March 2020, I may be up for some luck, maybe even marriage. And a possible relocation of home, and a new job. Or am I fighting a losing battle, and does the change mean very little, and instead, I am likely to be stuck in the overwhelming grief of the death of my dog? It also looks like MJH and I are relatively compatible, or at least, were, based on our natal charts. But synastry is a whole pile of confusion to me!

THANK YOU, to anyone who can shed any light - and please don't be afraid to be brutally honest.

Attachments

• My Astro March 2018.jpg
    My Astro March 2018.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Matts Astro March 2018.jpg
    Matts Astro March 2018.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 19

Saturn90

My question/s:
1. Does my chart show signs of any possible, long lasting, decent relationship - ever?

Yes, from now on...

2. Does my chart show signs of a possible, long lasting, decent relationship, with a possible marriage in 2020?

even before 2020 it's possible and after 2020 probably best chances are from 2022.

3. Does my chart show signs of me ever amounting to anything than a string of effort resulting in failures?

yes, better time has already started.

4. Are MJH and I compatible now?
instead of compatibility love conquers all.

Saturn90 - Thank you :biggrin: Obviously I am VERY, VERY pleased with those answers - hallelujah! I want to ask you for all the details as to how you worked that all out, but if that's not possible, could you elaborate upon your replies for the following:

3. "Yes, better time has already started" - when did this start please?

4. "Instead of compatibility love conquers all" - so, looking at our charts, did it appear that we could love each other now, but we're not necessarily compatible.

Thank you again, whilst I was ready to hear doom and gloom, it's obviously rather nice to hear some astro proof that I don't need to and things are a changin'.

Saturn90

From my analysis your better time already started from the end of last year.
Well I said a long lasting relationship is possible but unfortunately I can't say if it will be with the same person you asked about...so keep your options open.

Saturn90 - Thank you again :happy:

Interesting that the better time has already started - hmmmm, do these better times take a while to rev-up?

Ah-hah, so, as I was beginning to suspect, I am maybe back in my first loves life to help him with a tough patch he is going through, and that is all. My options will likely open up in a couple of years I think - as it is, I am nearly 48 and living with my parents in a relatively remote part of Scotland which is populated mainly by retired and married people.... and I won't move until my elderly dog has passed away (as this is his home, and I want him to be happy). But after he is gone, when I (can afford to) move, I shall move to a more populated area, with more jobs, more single people.... and I'll keep my options open :wink: