will there be any romance anytime soon?

car777

so I am crushing on this guy hard, I met him a couple of months back and we are just friends and we text everyday. But my main question is will I have any love in my life anytime soon? I ask also because I've never really felt like this about anyone before and never really been in a serious relationship so if someone could help me out please I would love that :):love:
https://imgur.com/YtvLbZ1

ardentika

With Rahu on your ascendant, I'm inclined to say no.
Wherever Rahu goes, Ketu follows on the opposite. And Ketu is the things we need to let go of, or the areas of our lives that get "locked" until we learn the lesson of Rahu.

In general it's odd you even think about relationships now, because Rahu on Ascendant is mainly all about the self. Giving attention to your needs, your prosperity and growth. I've seen often people with this, esp. in a Solar Return, that give up on romance to persue something else, may it be career or their own goals in general.

If you are failing to learn a certain lesson, and you are 'stuck' in the Ketu energy, that would fall exactly on your DC, Rahu has mean ways of gaining our attention and stripping us from the Ketu house, in your case the house of relationships.

Also there aren't much other transits that denote a committed relationship.
Uranus as the natural ruler of 7th, falling in 7th, might bring a lot of spontaneous crushes that come and go, but as you get older you will realize it is part of you and what you want. You are still very young, and to young people relationships look tempting. But as you grow older you realize they are a huge responsibility.
And you do have a chart of a freedom-lover. Asc Leo, Uranus in 7th opposing Asc.

You will probably have a lot of unconventional and exciting romances! As you get older you will have switch to Saturn rulling your Dc, and will take committments very seriously. You do now too, on a subocnscious level, which subconscious level tells you subtly that you aren't ready for this serious committment, so you might prefer to enjoy the light romance, rather than digging in too deep.

There is a high possibility a stable relationship will bore the hell out of you. Of course it;s normal you wouldn't know that given the fact you never had a serious relationship, but Rahu in your 1H is here to make you ask yourself "Who am I? And what do I want?" ^^

I'm sorry you didn't hear the answer you wanted, but hey, there is always positive aspects to everything! ^^
Plus I can be wrong always! Take everything you read with a pinch of salt. We can try to read destiny, but the truth is we can't.

EDIT: I just noticed mismatch in the title you put in and what you wrote in the post. Romance is possible, but chances for a stable, committed relationship aren't high. At least not until Rahu leaves your 1st H or you learn the lesson it is hear to present you with. And it *might* as well present its lesson through romance. But romance does not equal a relationship.

Last edited: