concerned about my chart : / its very lop sided

Hey everyone :)

I'm not very skilled with chart reading at all. Hopefully studying more and interacting with you all on the site will improve with time.

I have looked into several peoples' charts that I know of along with my own. Mine just seems to be very one sided compared to others I've seen.

I have had a lot of struggles in my life and I do base almost all of it on a mental health issue I have been diagnosed with.

Id just really appreciate any guidance analyzations or perspectives that could be given.
Thankyou so much

*Kathleen

Attachments

• Astrolabe Free Chart from http:alabe.com:freechart.pdf
    193.5 KB · Views: 59

unique_astrology

Hi Kathleen,

Welcome to this site.

While astrology can help in ball park timing (and sometimes nearly exact timing) of the likely nature of one's situation it cannot cause nor prevent those situations. How we deal with them depends on our abilities and choices depending on our circumstances at the time.

Remember that many others were born on the same day as you and perhaps at the equivalent time of day depending on their location but they do not lead the same life as you and the same aspects may work out differently in their lives. Unless born in or near the same location, at nearly the same time the MC and Asc's of their charts will be quite different than yours. Even multiple birth siblings (twins and so forth) do not marry, get jobs, have children, illness or accidents at the same time.

The condition you posted about may be a chemical imbalance denoted by the presence of Saturn on the midpoint (the point half way between two points) of the Sun and Saturn in your chart and accompanied by anger management needs noting the angular Mars in your chart.

From other charts that I do it looks like you are experiencing a ping pong whiplash period alternating between anger and depression. Try to find ways to focus on calming your mind.

Learning and practicing daily meditation or yoga may be helpful to you.

Welcome again and best wishes to you.

Attachments

• Kath27leen.jpg
    Kath27leen.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Thank you so much I really appreciate it! I plan on starting a yoga regime in the next few days each morning. I used to do it a long time ago and it definitely helps center myself

:happy:

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord sun with sat sag 5th, philosophy and justice,
public admin aptitude, autocratic approach;
sat lord 6th negating to the 5th,
negating employment prospects,
while good for fast recovery from health issues;
sun-sat 5th prone to heart-stomach issues,
past 2.5yrs sat transit sun-sat sag, wanting change but feel stuck;
need to take long-term life decisions;

sat sooner later moves to own cap 6th,
good for health and employment,
ambitious, hardworking, event management;

mer-mars own scorpio 4th,
research-occult-investigative-forensic aptitudes,
mining-metallurgy, research management,
toxic waste management, etc

jup now sooner mars-mer 4th scorpio trine moon
promoting research-occult, advisory roles, etc;

natal jup aries 9th, for advisory-teaching roles at university,
jup trine aspect leo asc protective of health,
trine sun-sat sag 5th, protective of luck-edu-position;

aries however inimical-malefic for leo asc,
stress-delay in luck-edu-travels;

jup lord 5th over inimical aries,
luck-edu-children-position under stress-delay;
liver under stress probably;

leo asc brilliant, high self-pride, individualistic;
rahu the node now transit leo asc,
enhancing self-pride, and tending to foreign travels;
ketu now transit acq prone to abdominal-sciatica pains;

moon pisces, sensitive, spiritual;

11th lord venus over cap 5th, reserved in expression;
artistic aptitudes - architecture etc;
gains from speculation probably, and from children;

sat sooner transit venus cap 5th,
sat lord 7th, may promote relationship;

hope information helps,
share feedbacks how true-insightful etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:
All you explained here very much resonates with me. I have been stuck in a limbo of life for quite sometime and only just began to pull myself out of it this past year. I've made a lot of strides in the right direction and your knowledge definitely reassures me to keep pushing through my set backs.

Also I just met an amazing guy who inspires me like I've never experienced before.:love: Anything in there that holds some kind of direction to my love forecast of some sort? haha

Thankyou so much for sharing this with me! You gave me a lots of peace of mind and motivation as well:biggrin:

Light and Love to you
:innocent:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the enthusiastic feedback.

Glad things are moving.

Any specific feedbacks-useful insights from the reading to share!

wishing well,

kshantaram

Lin

You have some major conflicts in your chart (like Sun square Moon for instance) and therefore when you find yourself interested in someone there will be conflicts in the way you feel about him. It will take a lucky break for his planets to satisfy both the Sun and Moon energy.

So ....with Saturn in your Sun sign in the house of romance the message is.....take it easy. Take it slow...make sure you and he are on the same "page" regarding one part of the relationship before going to the next stage....

Also of course you are experiencing your Saturn return so....you should automatically be more cautious than you have been in the past.

Also more about the Moon: it's pretty powerful. When the Moon sits on the 8th house cusp it represents some mandate from the past (programming) about how you should feel in a relationship or what you should value - even if intellectually it might make little sense. So this means that Moon can make you impulsive and react in a way (for better or worse) that you wouldn't if you "thought" about it first.
Does that make sense to you? Have you been impulsive in the past letting your impulses speak for you and maybe regretting it later?
LIN
PS: concerning your original thought about 'LOPSIDEDNESS' - this really isn't a consideration in astrology.
You have planets in 5 signs....so even tho there is no "air" sign with a planet in it you do have intuition and that can serve. And of course there are always planets transiting air signs so....don't worry about the positioning of the planets. There are plenty of people with nice looking, seemingly balanced charts who are NOT well balanced at all!

Last edited:

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hello, you have been diagnoses with mental illnesses because of Moon in 8th and Mercury in Scorpio. Moon aspect to Neptune and Pluto also did its work. )

Leo ascendant however is very strong. However also you have a good 12th house ruler: Moon in aspect to Pluto and Neptune. This means luck in life through higher realizations (Neptune) and force (Pluto). You are shown as a shy person in your chart. (Planets-in-signs.)
Jupiter in 9th house is very good for higher studies.