Will i get back with him?

Chrysalis

he wants to be with me but its the manipulative baby mother threatening him... i spent over 100 $ trying to work with psychic forces (me being in the 12th)

theres a new age psychic lady that wants to help but i gotta pay 300$ but its my down payment to move to my new apartment, and says the baby mother has used witchcraft to break us up. It was the best relationship ever. i dont know what i did to deserve this

she also promised me a place to live in the rich areas of my city if i give up down payment for love

and also i am 2 weeks preg with my ex

So this "new age psychic lady" is asking for 300$ to help you, as she says his baby mum has used witchcraft to break you two up.

Oh and she's also promising you a place to live in the rich area of your city.....wow, BUT as long as you give her this 300$. :lol:

Okay tell her to go and whistle for her money and your also 2 weeks pregnant so need this money to move.....infact wtf, your 2 weeks pregnant with his baby but also been trying to kill yourself....really :unsure:

You need to just let things flow and focus on yourself for now, if he really wants you and you and him are supposed to be together than im sure he'll find a way to be with you regardless.

Stop trying to manipulate the situation as its only gonna backfire back on yourself.

This psychic is taking you for a fool, she can see how desperate you are and is using this to her own advantage.

He wants me but he cant do anything because baby mother is using his child as a weapon!!!!

Thats why im getting psychics involved... and yeah 300 is too much i need to find another psychic that is legit... thanks :)

Sunrise

Oh really ...infact I'm sure you've told me this before in one of my own charts.

In a recent previous chart though I had a conjunction between saturn rx and moon which brought me a missing parcel back.

Do Cojunctions not count ?
only to add:
Do Cojunctions not count ?
of course they are count!
In a recent previous chart though I had a conjunction between saturn rx and moon which brought me a missing parcel back.
exactly!!
The retro planets play an important role, always depending on the question. Most of the times they are positive and we want them in some cases such as: stolen objects, lost objects, communication, etc. ... In lost objects or missing people when a retro planet be there, always indicate their return or their finding.

(Right path or backward path): When a planet is in the right direction in a chart and one is backward and go to an aspect, then we have the mutually convergent aspect. This always has positive results, quickly and unexpectedly.

Example: if the Moon goes to encounter a planet retrograde (the main planet), then we have the quick completion of the hypothesis

only to add:

of course they are count!

exactly!!
The retro planets play an important role, always depending on the question. Most of the times they are positive and we want them in some cases such as: stolen objects, lost objects, communication, etc. ... In lost objects or missing people when a retro planet be there, always indicate their return or their finding.

(Right path or backward path): When a planet is in the right direction in a chart and one is backward and go to an aspect, then we have the mutually convergent aspect. This always has positive results, quickly and unexpectedly.

Example: if the Moon goes to encounter a planet retrograde (the main planet), then we have the quick completion of the hypothesis

So i will get my ex M back!!!! 😊😊

Sunrise

So i will get my ex M back!!!! 😊😊
Dear blackcdnbarbie Sorry but i dident see your chart. My answer is not about your question. Sorry for the confusion.
I said only my opinion about retro planets in general!! My opinion has nothing to do with you chart!!
sorry again and good luck

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Stick to astrology only. Horary astrology only in this forum. If you want to discuss love spells, take it to Chat. I have removed the off topic posts.

Since the OP in this thread has been banned for trolling and being an alias of a banned member, there may be no more to this thread. Let it die, unless there's something you can get out of discussing this horary.