Am I moving in the right direction?

jackierose

Hello all, have been taking physical steps to get closer to Leo, still somewhat in a relationship with Capricorn although not physical we do talk on a daily basis. Have talked about future life and marriage with Leo, he wants me to move to his home which is several hours away from mine...this relationship seems to me to answer my need for security and stability. My emotional needs are still not being met by either...bottom line is I don't think I love Leo so am I the deceptive one? I have been told I don't look for deception and in past relationships this I can clearly see and I guess it is just a part of my makeup. I don't feel I am untruthful and one of my abilities is to see issues from another view point but I can definitely talk myself into something! I think I am making a wiser decision to be with Leo (still wonder how he can be deceitful) as he seems so honest (again, am I not looking in right place?). Capricorn seems to satisfy me emotionally but I can see secretiveness in him although he is very blunt with me he is attached elsewhere and to me too.

My thoughts about these relationships are very troubled although this may seem easy looking from the outside in. Why am I so undecided? Know this can be characteristic but I need to do something...at the end of my life I want to be happy. Am I going to find this with financial security or do I keep looking? Am I looking for something that doesn't exist in these relationships? Are these relationships damaging to me as a person?

Attachments

• 2456284620386.gif
    2456284620386.gif
    18 KB · Views: 35

sasa62

Hello all, have been taking physical steps to get closer to Leo, still somewhat in a relationship with Capricorn although not physical we do talk on a daily basis. Have talked about future life and marriage with Leo, he wants me to move to his home which is several hours away from mine...this relationship seems to me to answer my need for security and stability. My emotional needs are still not being met by either...bottom line is I don't think I love Leo so am I the deceptive one? I have been told I don't look for deception and in past relationships this I can clearly see and I guess it is just a part of my makeup. I don't feel I am untruthful and one of my abilities is to see issues from another view point but I can definitely talk myself into something! I think I am making a wiser decision to be with Leo (still wonder how he can be deceitful) as he seems so honest (again, am I not looking in right place?). Capricorn seems to satisfy me emotionally but I can see secretiveness in him although he is very blunt with me he is attached elsewhere and to me too.

My thoughts about these relationships are very troubled although this may seem easy looking from the outside in. Why am I so undecided? Know this can be characteristic but I need to do something...at the end of my life I want to be happy. Am I going to find this with financial security or do I keep looking? Am I looking for something that doesn't exist in these relationships? Are these relationships damaging to me as a person?

When he started this relationship?

jackierose

Began talking to Leo in January 2014. Have known Capricorn for more than 40 years, began renewed relationship on a very different level approximately 2 to 3 years ago. Thank you

sasa62

Began talking to Leo in January 2014. Have known Capricorn for more than 40 years, began renewed relationship on a very different level approximately 2 to 3 years ago. Thank you

This seems very passionately ... probably this is the reason it does not feel at a deeper emotional level already more by a very strong exciting. this type of relationship may be called instinctive or adrenaline type of relationship, because it is a strong bodily attraction

This type of relationship varies, the total attraction of the person to a complete refusal, especially in the later stages of the relationship ...

The only problem of this relationship is that it rarely turns into a stable relationship. Therefore, it is better to enjoy such a strong relation as long as it suits you without too much expectations ...

jackierose

ok, guess this is ok category to post. I am looking for insight/input from all. Feel that I am floundering and getting worse. My job is extremely stressful and I just do it, at the end of my career so starting over would be hard. My 30 year old daughter moved back home recently due to problems with fiancee. My two relationships described earlier are moving a little deeper but not in the direction I would like. Capricorn seems very dependent on me and we still talk daily. His life is stressful in work and family areas as well. Leo relationship is just not progressing for me although he says he loves me. My elderly mother has become very manipulating and demanding of my time and we do not live close but she has become very needy and wants all of my free time. Is this a temporary period? Am I moving in the wrong direction? I have in the past 10 years become very strong and self sufficient after depending on ex husband for 25 years. I proved to myself that I could take care of myself but seem not to be progressing as I would like. Is this all there is for me or am I looking for relationships in wrong places? The capricorn that I have longest connection with is married, the leo who says he loves me I find very empty. Will this get better? To some extent I feel they both are not being totally honest with me. Anything? Anyone. Thank you. Forgot to add that I ended a 45 year relationship with a best friend a family member of the capricorn. It was mutual because of my friendship with capricorn and disapproval of her treatment of him. Still, it hurts. Deep down I have known that this conflict would come with her, she is Taurus, we are different even though we considered ourselves best friends.

Attachments

• 2456284620386.gif
    2456284620386.gif
    18 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Here are the progressed chart calc. should you not have them.

Prog.Sept. 1st 1953
Asheboro, North Carolina

Part of fortune @14Tau36
Moon19Gem30
Jupiter23Gem30
Uranus21Can40
Venus02Leo41
Moon's South Node 02Leo47D
Mars21Leo29
Pluto23Leo26
Mercury02Virgo43
Sun08Virgo35
Neptune22Libra03
Saturn24Lib13
Cheiron15Cap36R
Moon's North Node02Aquarius47D

Mid-Heaven 23Ari07
11th House 28Tau38
12th House 03Cancer11
Ascendant 03Leo41
2nd House 25Leo30
3rd House 21Virgo30
(opposite each of these houses are
(the signs opposing each sign i.e.;
(Libra is opposite Aries, Scorpio is
(opposite Taurus etc. around the
(wheel. )

The coordinates for Tuesday Sept 1st progressions for your coming year are: Asheboro, North Carolina Time Zone 05:00 EST Longitude 079w48'48"
Latitude 35n42'28"
Astro.com given the same coordinates will lend you a progressed chart to post so that you may receive a more defined insight into coming energies this year and next.
Progressing the chart takes you one year increased for one day within the same ephemeris that gives you the planets places for the day of your birth to present birthday. I think I see someone else in your future if not marriage to one of your present bo's. Hope this helps:sideways:

Last edited:

jackierose

The relationship was started with Leo in late December 2013, with Capricorn it was reignited in January 2010 although we have known each other for 45 years.

jackierose

Here are the progressed chart calc. should you not have them.

Prog.Sept. 1st 1953
Asheboro, North Carolina

Part of fortune @14Tau36
Moon19Gem30
Jupiter23Gem30
Uranus21Can40
Venus02Leo41
Moon's South Node 02Leo47D
Mars21Leo29
Pluto23Leo26
Mercury02Virgo43
Sun08Virgo35
Neptune22Libra03
Saturn24Lib13
Cheiron15Cap36R
Moon's North Node02Aquarius47D

Mid-Heaven 23Ari07
11th House 28Tau38
12th House 03Cancer11
Ascendant 03Leo41
2nd House 25Leo30
3rd House 21Virgo30
(opposite each of these houses are
(the signs opposing each sign i.e.;
(Libra is opposite Aries, Scorpio is
(opposite Taurus etc. around the
(wheel. )

The coordinates for Tuesday Sept 1st progressions for your coming year are: Asheboro, North Carolina Time Zone 05:00 EST Longitude 079w48'48"
Latitude 35n42'28"
Astro.com given the same coordinates will lend you a progressed chart to post so that you may receive a more defined insight into coming energies this year and next.
Progressing the chart takes you one year increased for one day within the same ephemeris that gives you the planets places for the day of your birth to present birthday. I think I see someone else in your future if not marriage to one of your present bo's. Hope this helps:sideways:
What does a progressed chart mean? Does that mean I need to put new dates in my natal chart and why? Thank you cause I am looking for insight

helgaleena

Jackierose,

I am looking at your natal chart. Without the charts of the two romantic interests you mention to do synastry, there is nothing much I can tell you about whether one or the other is compatible with you.

What I can tell you is that if you 'just want to be happy', you need to do that for yourself. Such a thing is not to be found in a relationship with others. Only you can make yourself happy in the long run.

Look to your north node in house 9, of scholarship, travel, philosophy and grow in that direction.

Since you have Jupiter on the ascendant, you have always been a sociable 'people' person. That is your default way of thinking. Nothing wrong with it, but simply do as the ancient Chinese say-- 'care of the cow brings fortune'. Don't drain yourself and expect others to top you up. You have to give yourself plenty of pasture and time to chew your cud.

sasa62

ok, guess this is ok category to post. I am looking for insight/input from all. Feel that I am floundering and getting worse. My job is extremely stressful and I just do it, at the end of my career so starting over would be hard. My 30 year old daughter moved back home recently due to problems with fiancee. My two relationships described earlier are moving a little deeper but not in the direction I would like. Capricorn seems very dependent on me and we still talk daily. His life is stressful in work and family areas as well. Leo relationship is just not progressing for me although he says he loves me. My elderly mother has become very manipulating and demanding of my time and we do not live close but she has become very needy and wants all of my free time. Is this a temporary period? Am I moving in the wrong direction? I have in the past 10 years become very strong and self sufficient after depending on ex husband for 25 years. I proved to myself that I could take care of myself but seem not to be progressing as I would like. Is this all there is for me or am I looking for relationships in wrong places? The capricorn that I have longest connection with is married, the leo who says he loves me I find very empty. Will this get better? To some extent I feel they both are not being totally honest with me. Anything? Anyone. Thank you. Forgot to add that I ended a 45 year relationship with a best friend a family member of the capricorn. It was mutual because of my friendship with capricorn and disapproval of her treatment of him. Still, it hurts. Deep down I have known that this conflict would come with her, she is Taurus, we are different even though we considered ourselves best friends.

Yes you go in the right direction, but the problem is you do not have a lot of options, as it unfolds in a way past you ... there is not much space for your own influence ...

In the past, you've already met with the similar period in 1975 - 1977. It is a similar mode of experiencing, not on the same events ...

This time it is a stronger impact compared to 1975/77 but this time slightly longer period - 2012 to the end of 2015

It is stressful and exhausting period for which the additional aggravating circumstances have arisen
Expect slight improvement from November 2015 and a decrease of pressure and cessation exhausting period

You did not say anything related to my first answer ... if someone make efforts to look at your horoscope and interpret it, it's polite to give a review ...

Sorry for my english

jackierose

This seems very passionately ... probably this is the reason it does not feel at a deeper emotional level already more by a very strong exciting. this type of relationship may be called instinctive or adrenaline type of relationship, because it is a strong bodily attraction

This type of relationship varies, the total attraction of the person to a complete refusal, especially in the later stages of the relationship ...

The only problem of this relationship is that it rarely turns into a stable relationship. Therefore, it is better to enjoy such a strong relation as long as it suits you without too much expectations ...
Sasa62, thank you so much for your reply and comments! You are exactly right, the capricorn has brought out a passionate side I never thought I had at all. Prior to our re-uniting I would never have considered an affair - ever and if we had not already had a past and then talked as friends for a year and a half before beginning the affair. It is just not like what I would have thought about myself but I feel so alive just talking to him. He is extremely charming in an unassuming way and hard to resist. Plus, I really like him and respect him as a person. I do feel bad, I think deceit is wrong. Will our relationship/friendship end? I would hate to think that once the passionate side of me has been awakened, it will end and especially would not want it to end badly because of the friendship. Again, thank you for taking the time to look at my chart and your interpretation is greatly appreciated.

jackierose

Yes you go in the right direction, but the problem is you do not have a lot of options, as it unfolds in a way past you ... there is not much space for your own influence ...

In the past, you've already met with the similar period in 1975 - 1977. It is a similar mode of experiencing, not on the same events ...

This time it is a stronger impact compared to 1975/77 but this time slightly longer period - 2012 to the end of 2015

It is stressful and exhausting period for which the additional aggravating circumstances have arisen
Expect slight improvement from November 2015 and a decrease of pressure and cessation exhausting period

You did not say anything related to my first answer ... if someone make efforts to look at your horoscope and interpret it, it's polite to give a review ...

Sorry for my english
Thank you again for looking at my chart Sasa62, I am fascinated about your comments. Do you mean that looking for a relationship is the right direction for my life but that it is moving too fast? I almost feel somedays that I am on the brink of something good and then it stops, not totally but like you said, aggravating. I want progress but feel somewhat powerless It is interesting what you said about the 75/77 period. It was a time of looking for relationships as well and direction in my life It was right after college and I moved out of my parent's house and started my adult life. I made wrong decision with my marriage a few years later but 30 years later I am floundering again. I am a patient person but am definitely feeling the effects of the stress and stagnation. Will this end in 2015? I am beginning to feel that I may need medication or something to help even out the ups and downs, all the starts and stops. I have always kept things to myself but maybe it is time to let go and lose a little control to regain some?
Thank you again for being so generous with your time.

helgaleena

It's always good to share with others . Getting counseling is probably better than taking a pill. But the main thing is to look after yourself foremost, and not expect your affairs or relationships to be a solution, only a diversion. Get what you can from them but don't think they will stay as they are.

sasa62

Sasa62, thank you so much for your reply and comments! You are exactly right, the capricorn has brought out a passionate side I never thought I had at all. Prior to our re-uniting I would never have considered an affair - ever and if we had not already had a past and then talked as friends for a year and a half before beginning the affair. It is just not like what I would have thought about myself but I feel so alive just talking to him. He is extremely charming in an unassuming way and hard to resist. Plus, I really like him and respect him as a person. I do feel bad, I think deceit is wrong. Will our relationship/friendship end? I would hate to think that once the passionate side of me has been awakened, it will end and especially would not want it to end badly because of the friendship. Again, thank you for taking the time to look at my chart and your interpretation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your feedback ...

I could explain it for hours, but this is a forum and try to be as brief and concise in my writings. for a little over used astrological consultation ...

So your review existing relationships, is basically changing your attitude towards men in general ... and that's the main purpose of this period ... with, of course, change their own personalities, and changes in the field of home ... similar changes as they are already occurred 1975/77

addition to the above this can be a depressing period, and in terms of health should keep an eye on the heart, and generally energy, power, and control the iron in the blood ...

existing relationship can sometimes take years, and sometimes last only as long as the aspect, about a year and a half to two years, and such relations are typical frequent interruptions ... it's okay as long it suits you ...

If this period and depressed, in this case, would be good to be more open emotionally ... maybe that nevertheless some you let to its closed emotional world :wink::cool:

Sory for my english

jackierose

add
Jackierose,

I am looking at your natal chart. Without the charts of the two romantic interests you mention to do synastry, there is nothing much I can tell you about whether one or the other is compatible with you.

What I can tell you is that if you 'just want to be happy', you need to do that for yourself. Such a thing is not to be found in a relationship with others. Only you can make yourself happy in the long run.

Look to your north node in house 9, of scholarship, travel, philosophy and grow in that direction.

Since you have Jupiter on the ascendant, you have always been a sociable 'people' person. That is your default way of thinking. Nothing wrong with it, but simply do as the ancient Chinese say-- 'care of the cow brings fortune'. Don't drain yourself and expect others to top you up. You have to give yourself plenty of pasture and time to chew your cud.
Thank you so much for looking at my chart and your response. I am going to attempt to attach a thumbnail for the capricorn and would be happy for any other comments you may have. I am happy as a person in that I can entertain myself but I do crave a relationship for support in many areas. I am beginning to feel unhappy in recent months and wonder if this is connected to my lack of what I feel should be progress with one of the relationships. I see the value of what you are saying about making myself happy. I can be but feel I would be more complete with a relationship. I have this past year had a feeling I was on the brink of something different, a breakthrough. If this a possibility? I am normally very intuitive but have suppressed a lot historically. Thank you again

Attachments

• jon.gif
    jon.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

jackierose

Thanks for your feedback ...

I could explain it for hours, but this is a forum and try to be as brief and concise in my writings. for a little over used astrological consultation ...

So your review existing relationships, is basically changing your attitude towards men in general ... and that's the main purpose of this period ... with, of course, change their own personalities, and changes in the field of home ... similar changes as they are already occurred 1975/77

addition to the above this can be a depressing period, and in terms of health should keep an eye on the heart, and generally energy, power, and control the iron in the blood ...

existing relationship can sometimes take years, and sometimes last only as long as the aspect, about a year and a half to two years, and such relations are typical frequent interruptions ... it's okay as long it suits you ...

If this period and depressed, in this case, would be good to be more open emotionally ... maybe that nevertheless some you let to its closed emotional world :wink::cool:

Sory for my english
Thank you again. Yes it is depressing at times, I am trying to hold it together. Mainly I want progress, always feel I can adjust to anything rather than waiting for something to happen. I have been exercising and trying to get more rest, take supplements and try not to worry! I think that if this period has a purpose in changing my attitude towards men that should be a positive thing!? I have in the past been more submissive in relationships and put myself last. I am guessing that you are saying that if the relationships aren't broken yet, let it go as long as it doesn't hurt? All change can't be bad? I am truly fascinated by your insight and appreciate the time you have taken. I wish I knew more about chart reading and that is on my "to do" list, I have a great interest in astrology and find it makes me content, for lack of a better word. I have great respect for professionals who take the time to answer on this forum. Thank you.

helgaleena

add
Thank you so much for looking at my chart and your response. I am going to attempt to attach a thumbnail for the capricorn and would be happy for any other comments you may have. I am happy as a person in that I can entertain myself but I do crave a relationship for support in many areas. I am beginning to feel unhappy in recent months and wonder if this is connected to my lack of what I feel should be progress with one of the relationships. I see the value of what you are saying about making myself happy. I can be but feel I would be more complete with a relationship. I have this past year had a feeling I was on the brink of something different, a breakthrough. If this a possibility? I am normally very intuitive but have suppressed a lot historically. Thank you again

Your moon is on this Capricorn guy's south node. Your emotions make him feel 'at home'. But he is going to be progressing away from you, into Virgo direction. His sun is very near your north node. He is helping you in your life by being primarily a friend. Even the sex is mostly a friendly gesture. He's not going to drop the rest of his life to make a new life with you. I would say, emulate his Capricorn sun way of dealing with life. But realize that your North node is Not Capricorn, but Aquarius. The breakthrough is possibly going to be adult education or travel, once you are done with your working life.

jackierose

Your moon is on this Capricorn guy's south node. Your emotions make him feel 'at home'. But he is going to be progressing away from you, into Virgo direction. His sun is very near your north node. He is helping you in your life by being primarily a friend. Even the sex is mostly a friendly gesture. He's not going to drop the rest of his life to make a new life with you. I would say, emulate his Capricorn sun way of dealing with life. But realize that your North node is Not Capricorn, but Aquarius. The breakthrough is possibly going to be adult education or travel, once you are done with your working life.

Thank you, I am trying to learn more about astrology and I appreciate your interpretations. I don't understand everything yet. He does call constantly and we talk about everything so I guess that is what the friend part is. I want more and I think you are right that he isn't willing to give it. He has told me that it is hard to get out financially but that the emotional door to his marriage is closed. I guess this is a classic response heard in many relationships many times each day. Why am I drawn to relationships that are deceptive? But I guess he isn't really deceptive just not what I want to hear. I have tried to just take the friendship, sex and emotion but it is not enough when I am alone on holidays or feel that I am being an option when convenient. I know that we all work with negative and positives with everyone but I do want more.

What is his Capricorn sun way of dealing with life? What does it mean that my North node is Aquarius? I don't know a lot about the north node and how it fits in to horoscopes.

Traveling is a goal of mine and there is more of a possibility with the Leo (don't have his chart yet but his birthday is 7/23/46, Banner Elk, NC) but this relationship has not been progressing either. I had his chart that was done for me on here last year and I am looking for where it was posted. Are neither one of these men for me? The Capricorn is more satisfying as a friendship as well as sexual and we used to talk a lot about traveling but he is caring for elderly parent and tied down.

Is there a possibility that either of these will work out? I have dated others in the past two years but have not made a connection that was right for me. At my age it is difficult. My job is not satisfying either so I guess this contributes to my desire to progress past all of this.

The other question I have is about the lost relationship of a 45 yr old friendship 4/27/53. In some ways this is something I felt I had to do but I don't want to be cruel. This is possibly tied into relationship with capricorn, they are sibilings and my renewal of a friendship with him was the start of the loss. Any insight into this or how it ties into capricorn relationship? Thank you so much