Relationships & Finance

Cetus

Banned
I hope that someone will be inclined to help me.

I have looked at my chart through the eyes of western astrology, and I have found that it does not seem to portray my life accurately. In western astrology, I should be married by now, but I am not. I have problems with women. I do not want to say too much because I do not want to bias the reading (if there is one), but I have not been happy lately.

I am having financial difficulty as well. I do not want to say exactly, but I am not happy in this area either.

Is there a reason why? Is this karma?

There is much about vedic astrology that I don't understand, but it looks fascinating. I wish I had more time to delve into it. Maybe one day. But I would be extremely thankful if anyone could explain my chart to me, at least just a little.

Thank you

Attachments

• Eastern Chart.jpg
    Eastern Chart.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 30
  • vedic-chart-pdf.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 27

Virinchi

i dont understand that western chart
from the pdf you attached i could get partial info but what i understood is, you'll continue to face tough situations till end of ketu dasa (ends sept 2017)
after that venus dasa will be better

saturn, rahu and ketu deliver karmic results more effectively than other planets

wintersprite1

Premium Member
OFF TOPIC
Virinchi,

Would you happen to know of a website in where the verdic charts can be made? If you can provide a link, I will gladly add it to a sticky in the forum or in the introduction of the Verdic forum, so people will know where to get them from.

Virinchi

in vedic, just looking at 1 or 2 charts will not help.
need to look at atleast 2-3 charts for marriage, 1 more chart for career, 1 extra chart for relations etc..

also people use different ayanamsas and methods here.
so its better if member inputs birth data so that astrologer can use it in his/her own method.
Also dasas, ashtakavargas etc are not shown in single charts.

anyway, you can create a chart with few settings here.

http://www.astrogle.com/download/jagannatha-hora-vedic-horoscope-software.html

or for an online details, http://www.mykundali.com/
just get charts, dasas from there and take screenshots to post as attachments here

Cetus

Banned
i dont understand that western chart
from the pdf you attached i could get partial info but what i understood is, you'll continue to face tough situations till end of ketu dasa (ends sept 2017)
after that venus dasa will be better

saturn, rahu and ketu deliver karmic results more effectively than other planets

Thank you Virinchi. That "western" format was suggested by another astrologer from the Vedic section. It does look strange. :lol:

So you say my tough situations will last until 2017? :whistling: That's a long time. Too long.

What information is missing? Would that be my birth time, location and more? I can PM you that, if it would help, if you have time and if you are interested. I just don't want to broadcast information like that because some commercial institutions rely on it for security purposes.

So I'm really going to have a rough sea to sail on for the next four years? That's crazy.

Anyway, thanks for having a look!

Cetus

Banned
Hello Mr,

Hello Rajarshi.

The two charts you have attached have given lot of information about your date of birth ( 1.6.76) time 6.04 pm and a place which is 7 hours west to London ( somewhere in USA?).

I don't know how you did that. :bandit: But pretty cool. :cool:

3 planets ( Sun, Mercury, Venus) are situated in 8th house ( House of Death/ Obstruction) though Mercury & Venus in 8th are increasing your longevity.

I will try to infer from this that because my Sun, which is the strongest planet conferring vitality, is located in the 8th house, I will have a short life. But it will not be as short as it could be due to Mercury and Venus. So I will have a life of moderate length. (I went about determining my strength of life another way, but it seems to equal the same.)

Planets in 8th house generally give obstruction/permanent detachment etc. Sun in 8th is bad for you as Sun is your lord for success. So, success will come after lot of struggle. Mercury in 8th is generally considered good and Mercury is planet for trade/business.

I can keep pulling oars on this boat I'm in. I'm no stranger to oceanic storms. It is not a surprise, Rajarshi. :wink:

Father( represented by Sun and 9th lord Mercury) is in 8th house implying you did not get much help from father. Please confirm.

This is easy to confirm. My father did not help much. Most of the help in my early life came from my mother and my grandmother. This lack of help from my father used to bother me when I was growing up.

Saturn is most beneficial for you but disturbed by debilitated Mars in 10th house ( enemy house for Saturn). Work/Professional field gets disturbed due to fight between Saturn & Mars, which should be remedied astrologically( Saturn needs strengthening).

OK. I'll look into this. I am unfamiliar with this approach.

Ketu in 7th in Bharani constellation is bad for your relationship, which has been aggravated by Jupiter in the same constellation. 7th lord ( relationship lord) Mars is debilitated and Venus ( life partner) is with Sun ( therefore disturbed) though in own house ( but 8th house).

"When Sam asked if the wound was bad, his friend said, 'No—it's worse." ~ A Story

That's what it seems like to me. Ketu is a degenerating influence, if I'm not mistaken, and it will disrupt the area of experience it is found in, which is the 7th. . . . . I wander alone.

Given below are your favourable time within Ketu dasa ( Vimsottari dasa) for your reference.

KET -7 Years
From 22/ 9/10
To 22/ 9/17

KET 19/ 2/11
VEN 19/ 4/12
SUN 25/ 8/12
MON 25/ 3/13
Average
MAR 22/ 8/13 from 25.3.13 to 22.8.13 Below average
RAH 10/ 9/14 From 22.8.13 to 10.9.14 Favourable
JUP 16/ 8/15 below average
SAT 25/ 9/16 From 16.08.15 to 25.09.16 Favourable
MER 22/ 9/17 Favourable

These should have been cross checked with transits to confirm, which I have not done. Therfore, above are indications only with good probability.

You should consult astrologer and get proper remedy to balance your life.

It looks like a year from now and into the summer months. My intuition told me that earlier this week. Sounds good. And I'll have it checked.

This is a case of bad luck, I think.

Best wishes

Rajarshi

Best wishes to you too, and thank you for taking the time to help me. :happy: