Cricket Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibreil

Banned
moderator edit removal of attacking post

I don't know why do you use CAPS, it's more like your shouting out to prove your point.

Anyways, there are multiple testimonies supporting WI and Aus. Since you are that knowledgeable and sure you've knowledge about Horary, Moon being on 7h and it's Aspect being Virgo and Pluto being on MC. Then we have Lord 7 sitting inside the 10h but under Sunbeam - what analysis does this suggest to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

pandit

This is for those who wish to refer why west indies collasped today ..
star lord tells u who d day is going to fav
moon was placed 1st to aus that is lagna and is strongest their

from 11.20 to 13.17 it was mercury sub which was 5th to aus and 4th to wi .. which acc to novices will fav wi

from 11.47- 12.17 me-ra
from 12.17 - 12.44 me-ju
from 12.44 - 13.17 me-sa

now rahu and ju were placed 12th to wi and sa was placed 8th to wi
that was the reason they collapsed and i mentioned if they survive they will become stable after that
attacking comments removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

pandit

Dear svrn .. astrologers may have diff of opinion as they use their own intellect to analyse charts apart from the basic rules that have been laid ... also their experience counts very much as more no. of charts u analyse .. u also get to know where u went wrong and what impacts more in a chart .. same as doctors diagnosis may differ with one another while seeing a report ... but more serious thing what is killing ppl is peple who come as ur well wishers and give u NEWS about a tournaments result .. it they have something so sure .. why dont they bet and get millionaire .. why spreading news to everybody :happy:... we shud always part from these ppl ... also ppl who give sports prediction generally follow what popular writers have written in their books .. has anyone tried to find out what is the financial position of that writer .. why is he not the richest man on this earth when he can predict anything to perfection .... learned astrologers will be able to predict any event with upto 90% accuracy ... but till the time he reaches that stage , he doesnt want to waste his knowledge for gambling.... so better stay away .. :smile:

Jibreil

Banned
can anybody tell why khulna lost to barisal today y members u dont understand there r only two teams one has to win other has to loose can anybody saw the match have u any feel of khulna at any moment of match pls tell so today khulna lost 100%almost one side match .

Match wasn't and even if they are fixed. It's our fault for not reading the charts correctly. Moon was VOC which means the favorites usually wins. Guess I read it wrong.

Jibreil

Banned
VOC factor got nullified the moment it entered saggittarius at 21.45... game ended 45 min after that ... ie still half of the innings were to b played ... ye kitaabi baatein kab tak chalengi pata nahi ... at the end of the day wahi 50% wala tukka ... kal sikka ucchal lena aur result bata dena fir bhi 50% aa jayega ... astrologer :lol:

I know it did, that's why I said Khulna, but there were no other testimonies supporting Barisal. Even Jupiter was on MC under 5 degrees favoring Khulna.

Aquarius: My predictions aren't for gamblers - don't even see my posts, no one is forcing you. I have said this from day one, it's you people who blame me for loosing money, whereas I've clearly mentioned if you wanna bet with my predictions, do it at your risk. I will continue to share my predictions but don't expect you to bet with it - if you do and loose money or even get in a big debt, blame yourself for it. So next time be watchful of what you write.

Neptune Rising

All

It is after indepth deliberation that this thread has now been closed. After a number of complaints and the thread at times encouraging gambling, its been felt by the moderator team that this thread should be closed. The forum does not encourage gambling. If you wish to open a thread to discuss the astrological techniques of sports predictions, there is a relevant board within this forum, but please note, discussion of astrological technique has to be
apparent.

If posters continue to post without adding genuine astrological discussion, banning from the forum will be considered. Please note, this is an astrological learning forum primarily.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.