Leo boys & girls

kandy

I'm Leo, and I was always wondering why is it so hard to maintain a good relationship with Leo girls. There are many Leo girls around me, but I don't like any of them.

[poster didn't give an astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

neko senshi

I have no answer here. My therapist is a female Leo, and she is great. She is a nurturing, spirtual person. I also once had a good female Leo friend who was very charismatic in a good way. She was my drama teacher too. I tend to think Leo males are harder to get along with than Leo females, in my experience. A Leo boy broke my heart when I was 12.

Key

Banned
I'm Leo, and I was always wondering why is it so hard to maintain a good relationship with Leo girls. There are many Leo girls around me, but I don't like any of them.

I'd think it'd boil down more to your personal synastry with those particular girls than their sun sign in general.

Lin

Freedomlover, I LOVE this:
"History repeats itself because nobody was listening the first time."

This happens to be a favorite theme for me. And I have found that ever generation needs to find out for themselves the sad truths about, well, EVERYTHING.
And not only generations. Individuals too. No matter how many personal stories, for instance, of unhappy or tragic endings to relationships between one married and one single person are told, each single person involved in a relationship with a married person feels, really believes, that THIS time will be different. The man (or woman) will leave his spouse for them!! Multiply this to involve the really BIG issues of life and you see how true your statement is. OUR story will be different. MY situations is "special"...LOL

And Kandy:
You will like other Leos only if you truly like the Leonine qualities in YOURSELF. If you have squares to your Leo planets, those squares will probably also be in any synastry chart to other Leos.
If you are threatened by the joie de vivre (don't know if I spelled that right) from the other Leo, or if they outshine you and you can't be "proud" of their brilliance, but are threatened by it, then you need to find a friend/lover/mate who is represented by a planet in your chart that you can be proud of. Maybe your Moon is in Cancer, and it's well aspected....well, then maybe you need a Cancer mate.
Or maybe Venus in your chart is in Gemini or Virgo....perhaps that type would suit your better.
Or even, lets' say that your Sun in Leo trines something in Sagittarius..perhaps a Sagittarian mate would be better for you.
LIN

carrotcake

just guessing but it could be because you like to be the dominant chattier person in a friendship and have a friend who leaves the limelight to you and is more of a listener than a conversationalist? Leo men and women both tend to be really good chatters but want to lead the convo.

CapAquaPis

Leos: whether they are Leonine princes and Lionesses/princesses, they are a strong brand of people in the astrological zodiac. I'm aware they are my zodiac opposite, which stands for a difficulty to put up with their ideas of the world around them: not eccentrics, like many Aquarians, but some Leos' stance on experiencing reality is still undeveloped into the part of adulthood. The Sun and Uranus are rulers/deteriments of Leo & Aquarius: there is friction for us when we deal with Leo's strong youthful dramatics.