Arguing, what will he do now?

LovelyMissAries

The guy I'm seeing recently changed jobs and it created a domino affect among our circle of friends, and his professional circle (both are small, but effective nevertheless.) I haven't seen him in a week although he's made a point to talk to me everyday, and it's becoming a source of contention for various reasons. Yesterday I kind of lost my patience somewhat and I didn't speak to him the rest of the day.

Q: What will he do next?

L1 / L7

L7 ruler in my L3 - He'll try and talk and smooth things over, but he's in a mutable sign of Gemini.

L7 ruler Venus is void - nothing will really move forward.

MOON is opp. L3 ruler Mercury so perhaps I will reach out first (god I hope not.) Moon will finish it's aspect to Mercury before it finishes it's aspect to MARS.

MOON is in L7 house just barely out of via combust and in Scorpio. That fits. I am going into hiding mode, and I am kind of wanting to put a clear break on the relationship. Me, MARS in Aquarius L12 backs this up. All of my houses are FIXED. L3 ruler in Taurus. Mars in Aquarius. Moon in Scorpio. ****.

Also my L3 is trine his L3 ruler. I wonder if this symbolizes our conversations stress him out, OR if it just symbolizes our recent conversations being stressful in general.

L7 is ruled by Libra / Venus - he wants to get along and talk about it. Me Mars in Aquarius wants to break up! This is not known hence MARS in L12. Or maybe he does know it and want it because that's his turned L6.

Sun in Taurus in his turned L8 - Hmm. I feel this is speaking about his confidence. Sun in Taurus = Venus in Gemini = Mercury in Taurus = Venus in Gemini. I wonder if there is another woman, although he's pretty much a loner and doesn't really deal with people, doesn't have social media. If I'm being honest I recently downloaded some dating apps yesterday to prepare myself too. I haven't met anyone off of them at all or even flirted. Just swiping...

Attachments

• WhatWillheDo?.jpg
    WhatWillheDo?.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 47

Chrysalis

Your previous chart was showing you the same thing. This chart once again you've got Chiron prominent. After this Scorpio moon opposition to the sun (FM) is over with, the trine to Neptune could bring some relief by dissipating the conflict. But then with the square to Mars following, there will be more issues.

Chrysalis

I was literally just in the mirror putting a little makeup on and thinking about Neptune lol. And something just came to me about your chart that i'd like to add. When I said about Neptune trine/sextile dissipating the tension between you both. It would be more of a "let's just brush it under the carpet" kind of thing. So the problems are still there, but are just being avoided, so as to bring peace. That's why the square with Mars follows shortly after.

LovelyMissAries

I was literally just in the mirror putting a little makeup on and thinking about Neptune lol. And something just came to me about your chart that i'd like to add. When I said about Neptune trine/sextile dissipating the tension between you both. It would be more of a "let's just brush it under the carpet" kind of thing. So the problems are still there, but are just being avoided, so as to bring peace. That's why the square with Mars follows shortly after.

What if I don't use the outers? (Its true, he glosses over them and I'm like... STOP.)

Also what about Mars receiving his L5 ruler? Even though it's in a cadent house..

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Using the lot of enmity @ 29'53 Aries ruler mars. He/venus is not connecting to mars, but the 8th house moon is by square, moon ruling the 4th house (end of matters). The animosity s going to come again from your side not his.
He won't do anything but you will do.

ameliaastrology

Hi LovelyMissAries

Moon in the degree of the Via Combusta. Moon conjunct fixed star Zubenelgenubi. Sun/Moon opposition. Moon in Scorpio. It's all quite vividly: confrontation. Were you still a bit mad with him when the chart was cast?

Venus-Mars doesn't promise a lot here. But Venus is in House 3. North Node is also in House 3. It think he at least doesn't NOT want to talk. Also, though we call Gemini a mutable sign, it's actually quite communicative, isn't it? (I have Gemini Mercury ruling my Virgo Ascendant & Gemini MC. I love words. I was also a radio producer.) But your L3 Mercury is combust Sun. You seem quite determined to go hiding. You might feel a little overwhelmed. But the general feeling is that he does want to talk; he just isn't very good at it. He might even avoid it later. (Venus weak and stationary, about to turn retrograde. Sun, his masculine side, is combust Mercury.)

Sun/Moon applying opposition here suggests the same thing. Opposition, in love charts, seems to indicate an attraction-repulsion dynamic. There will still be contact. But I agree with Chrysalis that you're probably the more angry one.

He does value your opinion of and esteem for him (Sun in House 2; Sun is him as a man). But Sun/Mercury combust and conjunct House 2 doesn't make it very easy for you guys to appreciate / feel appreciated.

Amelia

LovelyMissAries

Alllllll true. Yes I've gone into hiding somewhat, like not making as much of an effort in calling him or asking what he's doing or letting him know how upset I am.

We are still talking everyday. He feels like it's fine and I shouldn't be worried. No, he is not good at expressing himself. I am resentful because of stuff that happened BEFORE this, and now this. I keep feeling conflicted, confused, and recently ran into an old flirt that's made me wonder if I really need to break up with this guy.

Yes there is all the things from my side. He doesn't seem like he wants to break up, but I don't think it's fair he can't spend time with me right now either. He says he is stressed out. I understand on some level, because he's invested half his life and tried really hard to stay at this job and hope it works out. It's like he feels about the job how I feel about our relationship, and he values our relationship but the job thing is taking precedence now because of how much work is involved transitioning. Thinking of actually breaking up makes me so sad though so I haven't yet.

LovelyMissAries

I cast another chart asking Will We Work Out In A Month?

I'm looking at it and I'd like to say yes.

Virgo ASC captures me PERFECT. Merc in Taurus in L9 with mutual reception to Venus in Gemini L10. Trying to envision our relationship in the future, talk about it, plan it.

Moon in Capricorn L4 - Also perfect. Doubtful even though I'm trying to think positive (hence Merc in L9).

Now, he is Jupiter in fall in Capricorn. I'm Moon in detriment in Capricorn. Both of us are pretty upset, but about different things. He is upset about his current situation, and I'm upset about the relationship (clearly.) No Moon / Jup.

BUT Mercury does trine L5 ruler Saturn, and both Jupiter / Saturn are trining me, the ASC. I'm also sep from a trine with Jupiter. We had an easy conversation earlier today.

I will post two charts - one with and without outers. I personally don't use them, but I'm curious to see aspects with them concerning this questions. (I just looked and I already see Moon / Uranus at 1 degree together! Explains why I'm both emotional and thisclose to calling him on the phone to ask for us to take a break.)

Attachments

• workoutinamonth.jpg
    workoutinamonth.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 19
  • month2.jpg
    month2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 19

aquarius7000

Hi

The weak Moon translates from Sun (his disappearance) to Mercury (your 3rd house of commun.) to Mars (you). You will communicate with him, confront him about his going into hiding (you haven't seen him...) and end it in a confrontational way. Moon is entering the 8th and Mars will change signs. You will start afresh/anew.

ameliaastrology

Hello LovelyMissAries

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. The follow-up question I'll judge by the first chart and say, yes, it's possible. Sun/Moon opposition is around 1 degree. Though both Sun and Moon are in fixed signs, which would indicate slowness, Sun is in a succedent house and Moon is a fast planet, so I'd say 1 month is a reasonable time frame. There is also some reception.

If it doesn't work out it would be because you find it too hard to get over your discomfort. I understand you're stressed and angry. This is indicated by Moon barely out of the "burning way" (Via Combusta) and some other things as mentioned.

Amelia

ameliaastrology

But let me add that it isn't going to be easy. Even with some reception, opposition takes strenuous efforts to work out. And here, the reception doesn't seem to be ideal.

Amelia

LovelyMissAries

Hi

The weak Moon translates from Sun (his disappearance) to Mercury (your 3rd house of commun.) to Mars (you). You will communicate with him, confront him about his going into hiding (you haven't seen him...) and end it in a confrontational way. Moon is entering the 8th and Mars will change signs. You will start afresh/anew.

I don't know. Maybe. If this was supposed to happen yesterday given these things are "snapshots", it didn't. I saw him and talked quite a bit with him yesterday until early this morning.

LovelyMissAries

But let me add that it isn't going to be easy. Even with some reception, opposition takes strenuous efforts to work out. And here, the reception doesn't seem to be ideal.

Amelia

Thank you for your input. Yes, I saw him yesterday. I don't feel he gets me. Yes I'm not sure he can get over my discomfort. It makes me sad though. Agreed it will not be easy.

LovelyMissAries

1 week or 1 month. Fixed signs of Tau and Sco involved.

I did just send him a very communicative text about the issues involved so hey, 1 day! I hope it will magically turn around but that's often not the case. Also weird a lot of charts I've cast on him always end up with the Taurus / Scorpio axis and thats his ASC.

katydid

I did just send him a very communicative text about the issues involved so hey, 1 day! I hope it will magically turn around but that's often not the case. Also weird a lot of charts I've cast on him always end up with the Taurus / Scorpio axis and thats his ASC.

That TA/SCO axis is also your Moon/Pluto opposition. And so your Taurus/Scorpio emotional tendencies are relevant here as well. :ninja:

You don't think he 'gets you.' And he might not. You can be hard to read at times, because Moon opposed Pluto can be very complex. :bandit:

I think he wants to understand. And with his Asc/Desc axis he is capable of doing so. But will that be enough to save this relationship? :pinched:

LovelyMissAries

That TA/SCO axis is also your Moon/Pluto opposition. And so your Taurus/Scorpio emotional tendencies are relevant here as well. :ninja:

You don't think he 'gets you.' And he might not. You can be hard to read at times, because Moon opposed Pluto can be very complex. :bandit:

I think he wants to understand. And with his Asc/Desc axis he is capable of doing so. But will that be enough to save this relationship? :pinched:

Ooooo good point about my Moon / Pluto katydid! Never put that together.

Here is one thing I really like about him is he's never been defensive with me when I address something. I always mentally prepare for some kind of pushback but he's seriously always been understanding of where I'm coming from. I basically just said it's his actions that need to start reflecting that.

Yes he has said once he quickly recognized if I don't want to talk about something that he can't get me to... what exactly he was referring to - idk, which I think speaks to the subtlety of his communication vs mine. Oy vei.

LovelyMissAries

So whats the development / update?

We're still dating. I think its developing positively. I'm not trying as hard to be Miss Cleaver and it relieves some of my stress slightly reacting rather than acting like I'm the Most Patient. He can handle it. And it's never without cause like I'm just taking out separate frustrations on him of something, and he's understanding.

I did feel upset eith him this week and I was almost going to break up with him yesterday, but once again... I got a little more insight into the ways he feels he's putting in effort. And I realized a relationship is not just about doing things how *I* want. So.. it seems to be growing positively, it's just a learning curve for both of us.