Will he message me today? (You’ll find out soon if you’re right)

lux111

https://ibb.co/r2L5XXp

Short version:
I think not unless I message again first.. Moon (Me/action) in fall in Scorpio (not in my power) applies to trine Mercury in detriment (a message which says I’m out of harmony with the situation) in Pisces (confusion) at critical degree 28° tonight.. looks like me sending a text, maybe influenced by alcohol.

Mercury then changes sign into Aries, his (Mars’s) rulership, and trines Saturn, the blocker, at another critical degree (1°) ruler of his 3H of communication, also my 7H of relationship.

Last edited:

lux111

So I’ve been talking to this guy on and off for years and it just started up again a couple of weeks ago.. was getting intense with photos etc, him saying he was in love with me.. I sent him a short video (not the first) a couple of days ago with a song in the background from when we spent time together a few years ago and suddenly he has stopped texting. I don’t know what’s happened.

Mars is in my 7H, so I really like him but I would be Moon in his 12H, so either a secret or someone kind of telepathically connected with.

My secondary significator is Venus, I’m in his H7 and he applies to trine me so he does like me too.

His secondary sig. Sun conjunct Psyche suggests real feelings, but as Sun gets closer to the MC (awareness) it tightens a square to Jupiter in his 3rd.. something about the message wasn’t comfortable to him..?

Uranus on the MC square Mars is him disappearing but Mars separates from that square.

AC, Venus, Sun and Mars are all in Mercury’s terms

I would really love some feedback! Pls help

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Are you 100% this guy is single or not seeing someone at present?
Venus in his 5th who is separating from a trine with him Saturn.

I'm not seeing he will message you today.

lux111

Are you 100% this guy is single or not seeing someone at present?
Venus in his 5th who is separating from a trine with him Saturn.

I'm not seeing he will message you today.

I put him as Mars, 5H ruler, because it’s not an actual relationship and never has been. Would you say he’s def 7H ruler? In which case why would a gf for him be 5H but me 7H.. do you know what I mean? Anyway I don’t know..

I don’t know if he’s seeing someone or not but I doubt anything serious.. I know he broke up with his gf about 6 months ago and he would never text me inappropriately during the time they were together

Chrysalis

He's an actual person, so use 7th for him.

When you say you spent time together a few years ago, were you romantically involved with this guy then or were you just friends?

Also, have you been texting him and he's not been responding since you sent that video?

Chrysalis

"was getting intense with photos etc,"

I don't like that recent Scorpio moon trine Neptune in his 3rd, I'm getting a sense of him feeling horny and whispering you sweet nothings to get these pictures.

lux111

He's an actual person, so use 7th for him.

When you say you spent time together a few years ago, were you romantically involved with this guy then or were you just friends?

Also, have you been texting him and he's not been responding since you sent that video?
It was attraction at first sight, sex.. and we spent a weekend together in a cabin. Then he moved overseas and I saw him a couple more times over the years when he was in the area.

lux111

"was getting intense with photos etc,"

I don't like that recent Scorpio moon trine Neptune in his 3rd, I'm getting a sense of him feeling horny and whispering you sweet nothings to get these pictures.
Yeah I’ve got a sense of that too but I don’t understand why the need to just stop all communication and not even reply.

He didn’t reply the night I sent them so I sent a message 24 hrs later just saying ‘Hi’ ... no reply so I later recalled all the pics and texts I’d sent (can do that in the app we use) and haven’t texted again. That was last night

Chrysalis

Yeah I’ve got a sense of that too but I don’t understand why the need to just stop all communication and not even reply. He didn’t reply the night I sent them so I sent a message 24 hrs later just saying ‘Hi’ ... no reply so I later recalled all the pics and texts I’d sent (can do that in the app we use) and haven’t texted again. That was last night

Oh, so it wasn't just the video you sent of you both from in the past that he didn't respond to? Did he also not even respond when you sent the pics? So he wouldn't have even seen the pics you sent?

Sorry, im asking you all these questions, i just I want to be able to pinpoint exactly why he's suddenly stopped texting you.

lux111

Oh, so it wasn't just the video you sent of you both from in the past that he didn't respond to? Did he also not even respond when you sent the pics? So he wouldn't have even seen the pics you sent?

Sorry, im asking you all these questions, i just I want to be able to pinpoint exactly why he's suddenly stopped texting you.
He’s been sending me pics and videos for a couple of weeks, I’ve been doing the same, and we’ve been replying.. no problem. I sent a couple of short videos on Weds night and the only real difference was that there was a song playing in the background that he had made me listen to late one night like 5 years ago.

lux111

The song might be relevant or might not.. but he didn’t need to say he’s in love with me and is more attracted to me than any other woman in the world and blah blah blah just to fuel a sexy exchange like ... was I supposed to know that was just ********? Or was it true and something else is the reason I really can’t guess

Chrysalis

Is there a chance that this last video you sent him, could have been implying to him that you are seeing him as something more serious than just sex? And that's why he's now backed off?

I'm asking because Neptune by antiscia is conjunct Juno in your 3rd. Also saturns contrantiscia is conjunct Algol, which would give the sexual vibe.

Was it just sexual flirty banter you were having with him? Was there ever any serious or normal talk too?

Last edited:

lux111

Is there a chance that this last video you sent him, could have been implying to him that you are seeing him as something more serious than just sex? And that's why he's now backed off?

I'm asking because Neptune by antiscia is conjunct Juno in your 3rd.

Was it just sexual flirty banter you were having with him? Was there ever any serious or normal talk too?
The video couldn’t have implied that..

It was mostly flirty sexy banter but we talked about our days and what we were reading etc as well.. If anything I was trying to be wary of not hinting that I wanted more than it seemed like.. a fun exchange during lockdown and hopefully/maybe meet up sometime again in the future. He always made the comments that surprised me like talking about love, using superlatives and saying if we were in quarantine together “we’d probably make a baby :) “ etc etc.. (I ignored that.. didn’t know what to say). But I mean.. I guess it’s totally possible that he heard nothing serious in his words but mine didn’t have the same ring to his ears

lux111

So he texted this morning and was like why did you never reply
Apparently all my messages haven’t gone through
Don’t know if it’s a lie but hmm