Why do people attempt to lie through astrology?

The astrologers have your entire life right in front of them, so why lie? People try to say they aren’t interested in someone when the astrologer clearly seeing the person is lying but still say they aren’t interested in a person they are asking about... it’s just mind blowing that is all..

JUPITERASC

The astrologers have your entire life right in front of them, so why lie?
People try to say they aren’t interested in someone when the astrologer clearly seeing the person is lying
but still say they aren’t interested in a person they are asking about...
it’s just mind blowing that is all..
on an amateur astrological learning forum such as ours
many are beginners, learning by practice
voicing opinions that are inexperienced
also
experienced Astrologers are not infallible often delineating a chart wrong :smile:

on an amateur astrological learning forum such as ours
many are beginners, learning by practice
voicing opinions that are inexperienced
also
experienced Astrologers are not infallible often delineating a chart wrong :smile:
Completely understandable it’s just funny in a sense, because you can see with the transits that the person in question is obsessed with whom they are asking about but get upset with you, when you are just pointing out something you see... each it’s own astrology is definitely an amazing world

JUPITERASC

Completely understandable
it’s just funny in a sense, because
you can see with the transits
that the person in question is obsessed with
whom they are asking about but get upset with you, when you are just pointing out something you see
... each it’s own astrology is definitely an amazing world
keep in mind that
astrologers tend to frequently differ
there are disagreements amongst astrologers regarding interpretation of transits :smile:
so good idea to get a few different opinions on the matter

waybread

Sorry to be facetious, Onthebeach, but if you know enough astrology to interpret for yourself what the chart shows, why ask anyone else for a reading?

Did you ask the astrologer for the basis of his/her analysis? Possibly s/he uses different methods or indicators than yours.

Also, were their any extenuating circumstances? This might be something like the supposedly interested person already being in a committed relationship to someone else; or some other barrier to pursuing any kind of compatibility with the second party.

Osamenor

Staff member
Completely understandable it’s just funny in a sense, because you can see with the transits that the person in question is obsessed with whom they are asking about but get upset with you, when you are just pointing out something you see... each it’s own astrology is definitely an amazing world

Are you a practicing astrologer? Is this how you handle your clients?

I find it odd that an astrology client would even ask about someone they claim not to be interested in. Maybe they would ask about someone they don't have romantic interest in, if they have some other kind of relationship with that person, and if there's something about that relationship they want advice on... but in my experience, if an astrology client does ask about another person, it's nearly always their significant other or their ex. Sometimes it's a family member. Either way, they will say what the nature of the relationship is, not leave you guessing.

If you're talking about people on astrology forums, well, people don't ask about people they're not interested in, and interest usually does mean romantic interest. That's just human nature.

And if you can tell from someone's natal chart how interested they are in another person, you must be psychic. Charts don't show that. The way they talk about the other person might, but not the chart.

Last edited:

multiple

Account Closed
The astrologers have your entire life right in front of them, so why lie? People try to say they aren’t interested in someone when the astrologer clearly seeing the person is lying but still say they aren’t interested in a person they are asking about... it’s just mind blowing that is all..

i've no idea if you are referencing a particular person or chart as I don't come on here very much. but playing devils advocate to the situation you are describing, a person could be pretty oblivious to parts of their own personality. that might sound far fetched or a cop out but you'd be surprised at the amount of people who are at the whim of their unconscious and simply acting or speaking without even knowing. its actually quite common and it can include things like attraction.

Lin

I have never had a client lie to me about whether or not he/she was interested in someone.
When someone pays for a reading the client doesn't lie...believe me....and the astrologer has no reason to.

Your question was odd. You seemed to be talking about some specific people instead of "people" in general. The best way not to have people lie to you is to NOT give advice unless the person is genuinely interested and willing to be totally honest.

If a person has Neptune conj the ASC they "may" not be totally aware of their own feelings. But that would take reading the whole chart.
LIN

Last edited: