Is a love marriage at all possible for me?

Bloop

Hello,

Is a love marriage at all possible for me? If so, when might it happen?
Or is it going to be arranged by my parents?
(Or even no marriage at all?!)

My details are:

Dec 1, 1993
15:30
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA

creativei

Hello,

Is a love marriage at all possible for me? If so, when might it happen?
Or is it going to be arranged by my parents?
(Or even no marriage at all?!)

My details are:

Dec 1, 1993
15:30
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA

Indeed marriage happens but it has few drawbacks n conflicts. It wont be like how you imagined it has his sets of issues to amaze you since sat aspecting 4th n 2nd lord in 6th you lack happiness n domestic harmony. Dometic life filled with conflicts n illness even though you do everything to spouse n children they nevr praise or acknowledge it still fault finding n pickup fight. Due to this you mentally renounce family attachment
But profession wise good excellent speaker will vaniqush enemies go up in the ladder. Spouse is pretty intelligent pleasure loving fond of luxuries n wandering nature masculine adventorus athletic built yet she lack sweet manners n smiling face its because rahu mars im 7th aspected by saturn. Her edu n profession will be low comparing to you. Bit irreligious. Has danger in water related things. Love marriage is possible 7th lord in 5th lord star. Mostly you meet her professional side. One of your child has health issues or danger to life.but i say its health issues only.

To my knowledge it happens in 2026.. Because sat aspects 7th it delays..

🙏🙏

Bloop

Indeed marriage happens but it has few drawbacks n conflicts. It wont be like how you imagined it has his sets of issues to amaze you since sat aspecting 4th n 2nd lord in 6th you lack happiness n domestic harmony. Dometic life filled with conflicts n illness even though you do everything to spouse n children they nevr praise or acknowledge it still fault finding n pickup fight. Due to this you mentally renounce family attachment
But profession wise good excellent speaker will vaniqush enemies go up in the ladder. Spouse is pretty intelligent pleasure loving fond of luxuries n wandering nature masculine adventorus athletic built yet she lack sweet manners n smiling face its because rahu mars im 7th aspected by saturn. Her edu n profession will be low comparing to you. Bit irreligious. Has danger in water related things. Love marriage is possible 7th lord in 5th lord star. Mostly you meet her professional side. One of your child has health issues or danger to life.but i say its health issues only.

To my knowledge it happens in 2026.. Because sat aspects 7th it delays..

🙏🙏

Thank you this was very in depth! I’m actually wondering if things change with the gender? I happen to be female~ is it all the same if I were marrying a man?

creativei

Thank you this was very in depth! I’m actually wondering if things change with the gender? I happen to be female~ is it all the same if I were marrying a man?

Certainly its same it wont change, your birth chart is fully yours. I thought you r female since taurus rising. No problem no big issues it happens in many family nowadays where wife is influential n head of family, your hubby wont take it big😜 he too will be good n enjoy physical comfort since 7th lord own house 10th in own house venus in 7th all r good for physical cimforts but when its comes to influence n status he step down one stair. He may also hv jealousy towards your progress n it reflects in day to day domestic life.. Its upto u that how you handle it.. Combustion planets loses its power. It exists but no use from it..

Since venus aspected by sat it gives relationship late but it will be stable. Sun in 7th with rahu good for legal medical but gives disgrace from spouse. Both of them stubborn independent will be like my way or high way. Moral laxity is questionable for both. Asc n 7th together good for long lasting unseperable pair. No place for divorce. You work in another country.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

I will only address your question relating to love marriage. You are going through the major-period of Saturn and the sub-period of Venus is operating in it till April end/2025.
Saturn is in transit in Capricorn for the last 2.5 years. It will not help you in this respect so long as it is in this sign. It moves out of Capricorn on 29/April/2022. Marriage arising out of a love affair starts taking shaping but on 12/July/2022 Saturn returns to Capricorn and remains there till 18/January/2023. So in all likelihood marriage will take place in February-March/2023.

SMB

Saturn is in transit in Capricorn for the last 2.5 years. It moves out of Capricorn on 29/April/2022. but on 12/July/2022 Saturn returns to Capricorn and remains there till 18/January/2023.

I need to ask you about this transit.....

So many rashi people are having final phase of Saade Saati from past 2.5 years....So, on 29-4-2022, their Saade Sathi will end.....but since Saturn returns to Capricorn on 12-7-22...will Saade saathi again start for such rashi people? :crying: