Mars square pluto

Bumbubble

mars in 9th house & Pluto in 12th house plus Pluto conjunct ascendant '5.
Can anyone tell me the interpretations of these aspects. I haven't found anywhere regarding my house placements🥺

Zora

Account Closed
Can anyone tell me the interpretations of these aspects. I haven't found anywhere regarding my house placements🥺
Hi Bumbubble,

this is "Read my chart" section - pls post your chart enable astrologers her to see the whole picture working together. As in every chart it works individually.

RubyTuesday

lol I have the same configuration in opposite houses. A lot of people make Mars square Pluto out to be a monster or someone who has been abused either physically or sexually, but we're not all Harvey Weinstein. It's hard to say how it will manifest exactly when the 12th house is involved. For me, Mars is there and close to my ascendant. So, it tends to manifest as outbursts of anger that don't happen when they should. It's usually anger I'm trying to repress, but with that square, you can't. It will come out somewhere some way. The best thing to do is get a good physical exercise program going. There's a reason why so many athletes have Mars square Pluto. It's energy that has to be spent and it allows you to draw on a seemingly infinite amount of energy when you're in crisis mode. lol I've always been one to wait until the last minute to get things done. 😅 Since Pluto is on your ascendant I would think that you try to repress your desire to control things, people, yourself etc.. It would end up happening anyway. It's a subconscious thing in the 12th house. Pluto is your deepest desires as well as your trauma. The things you are perfectly aware of but would feel naked if everyone knew them.