Will our house sell? Part-exchange?

julia_Rodes

Would anyone be able to help me read this please? We accepted an offer on our house which had been on the market for some months, but unfortunately the buyer pulled out today. I’m sad as we have found a house we like but of course, without selling ours, we can’t really proceed. So I asked if our house would sell? The agent says there are a couple of other interested parties but they haven’t seen the house yet.
What is interesting is that the house we want to buy, that person is willing to consider a part exchange as he is looking to downsize and has been trying to sell for ages without success. We didn’t need to pursue this as we had another buyer, but as that as fallen through, and we are back to square one, I wondered if this chart shows a potential for us to sell by part exchanging?

My limited interpretation is that I’m mercury, in my own house in Gemini but weak in a cadent house and combust, about to conjunct Sun, ruler of H12(what does that mean in this context?). Our house, represented by Jupiter is retrograde and in H3, so also weak. I note that moon will next conjunct Saturn which rules H 5&6. But I’m not sure what this means?
My money is H2, Venus which is in cancer and the potential buyer’s money is H8, mars in Aquarius.

There’s no applying aspect between H1 and 7 rulers sadly, but there is are all applying trines between me and the buyer’s money, and the buyer and my money - is that any sign of anything? Or am I :pinched:clutching at straws?
Thank you for your help.

Julia

Attachments

• FC4E389C-2B1B-4605-97DB-164C58B2B82E.jpg
    FC4E389C-2B1B-4605-97DB-164C58B2B82E.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 39

Desertgirl

It doesn't look good. You are in a weak position. The Sun is overpowering Mercury and your Moon is in detriment applying to a malefic. Plus, as you already mentioned, there's no connection between the buyer and seller. I don't see it happening. :sad:

muchacho

The agent says there are a couple of other interested parties but they haven’t seen the house yet.
[...]
There’s no applying aspect between H1 and 7 rulers sadly, but there is are all applying trines between me and the buyer’s money, and the buyer and my money - is that any sign of anything? Or am I :pinched:clutching at straws?
Thank you for your help.

Julia
If you are doing this via an agent then you don't need an aspect between L1 and L7. Look for TOL instead.

Anyway, just based on accidental dignities - L4/L7 retrograde and L1 combust - this is not the right time to sell your house. Better wait until L4/L7 turns direct and L1 is free again. L4 having no essential dignity could indicate that this is only an average house, not really sought after. And L1 being in fall of L4 would mean you don't even like the house yourself. So you may be sending out mixed signals.

Sunrise

Would anyone be able to help me read this please?

My limited interpretation is that I’m mercury, in my own house in Gemini but weak in a cadent house and combust, about to conjunct Sun, ruler of H12(what does that mean in this context?). Our house, represented by Jupiter is retrograde and in H3, so also weak. I note that moon will next conjunct Saturn which rules H 5&6. But I’m not sure what this means?
My money is H2, Venus which is in cancer and the potential buyer’s money is H8, mars in Aquarius.

Thank you for your help.

Julia
Dear,
I will tell you only the positive I see on this chart and the new opportunities that will come.
First,
I’m mercury, in my own house in Gemini but weak in a cadent house and combust,
Yes you are Mercury but not weak. You are Strong with full of dignities. You are in you Sign :)gemini:). Mercury is powerful. Shows a positive result.

You are in a house called Fortune house. Cadent, yes, but a Fortune house.
about to conjunct Sun, ruler of H12(what does that mean in this context?)
So, about this context may mean: Just at this stage now what shows us is your own situation, not very good, that is, that you are really burning (burnig by the Sun) about your subject, filled with fear, anxiety, and phobias have overwhelmed you :)sun:/12th).

The other positive is Mars. Mars here is the Almuten of the 7th house (a daily chart and degree), so here we can also take Mars as a buyer, but Mars here is also the 2nd from the 7th house (the money you expect from the sale of this house - the money of others).
So I see that this Mercury (you) before :conjunct: :sun:will make a :trine: with Mars in the 5th radical house.
The 5th house shows the profits from this house. And his ruler = Saturn is on the exaltation of Mars and Mars under Saturn's rule. We have mixed reception. Another positive indication.

Then I see :jupiter:/:venus:. Venus (the money your pocket) will make a :trine: with Jupiter. :venus: in the 10th house (house price) and Jupiter in the 3rd house dealing with contracts, communication, documents, etc.
Another element that shows us that at some point this house will be sold. Tells us that the house (Jupiter), which is on the market for sale, will at some point communicate (3rd) and will make a deal :)trine:) where it will negotiate the money (Venus).

Further, The natural planet of the houses, the buildings is :saturn:. Saturn there is very very strong.
This Saturn has already done an aspect with that Venus (shows us your previous attempts to sell and the unsuccessful outcome of the issue), In the future this Moon will come and bring a new opportunity (Moon here is the ruler of the Lucky 11th house). . Because here :jupiter: collects the light of :venus: and Moon, the Moon will convey the light and will aspect with Jupiter in the future and with Venus.

Selling a home and buying it is not an easy thing. Have always difficulties. You have to be patient because the sale will happen at some point.
The retro way of planets and the difficult aspects shows delays.

Last edited: