Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-27-2016, 07:50 PM

Would love to look at peoples chart

I would just love to look at your chart and tell you anything I see that sticks out to me

thank you!

[Warning: OP has no obligation to return to this thread to read any chart you post. Often what has happened in the past is the OP reads a few charts, gets overwhelmed by the many chart requests and stops attending the thread. The chart requests keep piling up but neither the OP nor anyone else looks at them. If you want someone to take a look at your chart, in general it's best to start your own thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 06-30-2016 at 02:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemfem For This Useful Post:
Capricorn2616 (06-27-2016)
Unread 06-27-2016, 09:26 PM

Re: Would love to look at peoples chart

hello! see anything that draws your eye?
Attached Images
File Type: gif astrobunny.gif (51.5 KB, 20 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to astrobunny For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-27-2016, 10:55 PM

me me me, look at mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_cherry_belle_hp.52644.20110 (1).jpg (117.0 KB, 10 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to cherrybelle For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-27-2016, 10:57 PM

How nice of you! Let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: gif Astro 1 .gif (58.9 KB, 9 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Capricorn2616 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-27-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrobunny View Post
hello! see anything that draws your eye?
I see a large large emphasis on relationships, partnerships, one on one, best friends, marriage. Alot of your energy is spent connecting on a deeper level with these people as well. You have good luck doing so. You can nurture a deep connection between you and someone else. So marriage or partnerships on a deeper level. Once where you connect very deeply and intimately.
Doing whatever you do in your life will always work best with someone else. Its not a co dependency thing at all. Its a yin and yang, working with others, learning to work with someone as an adult doing adult activities. Adult meaning grown up activities not just adult rated activities... so anything from paying bills, to working, to talking, to thinking, to day to day tasks, to intimate connections, to . One other person with you. You have so much concentrated energy in this area of your life that its almost impossible to ignore. And if you do ignore or see it as a weakness to a point where you try to stop it you will find yourself always looking, wondering and thinking about being with some other person. Not necessarily a romantic partnership either however marriage is a partnership.

You do have an interest in unconventional or uncommon things such as the subject of astrology. If you ever find it difficult to join a group you may want to think about what you can work on to heal yourself daily in order to start giving to a group... incorporate this work in to your day to day tasks. Its important to release any excessive toxic energy to feel open and reflective to help other people such as in a group. A good method to do so would be to cry. With Pisces rising you may already feel emotional but crying is an amazing stress reliever and release so much you dont even realize you have picked up. You can go to the grocery store and pick up others energy without even realizing. If you feel like you dont have time or dont feel like crying then You can try to think about something inside you that has been bothering you or hurting you and then really feel it. Feel it until you cry. Shine some light on that stuff so its no longer a trapped emotion and you can then release it. It will effectively help you so you are more able to participate in a group to assist with healing or helping other. Energetically heal them...

not sure if you drink or do drugs but doing any sort or escapist activity is really avoiding anything or ignoring stuff instead of releasing it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemfem For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (06-27-2016), Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-27-2016, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemfem View Post
I see a large large emphasis on relationships, partnerships, one on one, best friends, marriage. Alot of your energy is spent connecting on a deeper level with these people as well. You have good luck doing so. You can nurture a deep connection between you and someone else. So marriage or partnerships on a deeper level. Once where you connect very deeply and intimately.
Doing whatever you do in your life will always work best with someone else. Its not a co dependency thing at all. Its a yin and yang, working with others, learning to work with someone as an adult doing adult activities. Adult meaning grown up activities not just adult rated activities... so anything from paying bills, to working, to talking, to thinking, to day to day tasks, to intimate connections, to . One other person with you. You have so much concentrated energy in this area of your life that its almost impossible to ignore. And if you do ignore or see it as a weakness to a point where you try to stop it you will find yourself always looking, wondering and thinking about being with some other person. Not necessarily a romantic partnership either however marriage is a partnership.
Thank you for looking at my chart! I have noticed that working with others motivates me so much! If I can find a way to relate a task to my relationship with another person, I have absolutely no problem getting the job done whereas if I just do it for myself, I have a bad habit of either not finishing what I start or failing to gather the motivation to do anything at all.

Quote:
You do have an interest in unconventional or uncommon things such as the subject of astrology. If you ever find it difficult to join a group you may want to think about what you can work on to heal yourself daily in order to start giving to a group... incorporate this work in to your day to day tasks. Its important to release any excessive toxic energy to feel open and reflective to help other people such as in a group. A good method to do so would be to cry. With Pisces rising you may already feel emotional but crying is an amazing stress reliever and release so much you dont even realize you have picked up. You can go to the grocery store and pick up others energy without even realizing. If you feel like you dont have time or dont feel like crying then You can try to think about something inside you that has been bothering you or hurting you and then really feel it. Feel it until you cry. Shine some light on that stuff so its no longer a trapped emotion and you can then release it. It will effectively help you so you are more able to participate in a group to assist with healing or helping other. Energetically heal them...
I have a strong interest in the occult and anything unconventionally spiritual for the most part! The releasing toxic energy is super interesting to me. I'm very much so a cry-er (even when I'm happy the tears will flow!). I really like your idea of my emotional energy being capable of healing others if I release those emotions. Super interesting

Quote:
not sure if you drink or do drugs but doing any sort or escapist activity is really avoiding anything or ignoring stuff instead of releasing it.
I have alcoholism & drug addiction in my family, so I avoid doing drugs for the most part and only drink socially when I'm out with friends. I try to be careful! Though I do think I manage to slip into escapism while diving into books & videogames.

Thank you so much for all the analysis!!
The Following User Says Thank You to astrobunny For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-27-2016, 11:42 PM

Well, my chart is challenging to say the least
Would love to know your input!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24at_06_isabella_schmidt_2016627.85144.8638.jpg (118.8 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Isa For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-28-2016, 01:29 AM

gemfem,

Can you look at mine?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2at_01_anonymous.57067.43378.jpg (90.6 KB, 7 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Patmp For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-28-2016, 08:56 PM

Hi! Would love to know if you see anything noteworthy in my chart
Attached Images
File Type: gif natalchart.gif (51.3 KB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to eustoma For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-29-2016, 01:30 AM

As if you don't have enough
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_me_hw.82694.30783.jpg (342.8 KB, 4 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to IfIKnewBetter For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-29-2016, 01:49 AM

If you have time, please check mine out too! Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: gif image.gif (47.0 KB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Keki For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-29-2016, 08:08 AM

Please, go ahed. Take a look 😊 http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...3&d=1459984925
The Following User Says Thank You to badonebadone For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-29-2016, 09:34 AM

I'm afraid OP has left the building.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jadi For This Useful Post:
Blaze (06-29-2016)
Unread 06-29-2016, 03:30 PM

Please have at it. Thank you!

Quote:
I would just love to look at your chart and tell you anything I see that sticks out to me

thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sarahchart.jpg (115.2 KB, 49 views)
Unread 06-29-2016, 11:17 PM

Hi gemfem! Would you care to look at mine? Many thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_me.83722.8874.jpg (117.6 KB, 0 views)
Unread 06-30-2016, 03:37 AM

Quote:

thank you!

hi hun! would love your feedback! heres mine!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bze...ew?usp=sharing
Unread 06-30-2016, 08:33 AM

Quote:

thank you!
Thank you for this so much! Any insight from you would be helpful
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_dana.28395.62545.gif (50.2 KB, 1 views)

Tags
chart, love, peoples