HELP! Lost card :(

Prisma

Happening now: After going out to eat with the family, we realized we no longer had our **** card with us. :crying:

-Where is the card?

-Will we find it?

-Was it stolen?

-Was it stolen by one of the employees or other patrons?

-Or was it just missplaced along the dishes, etc?

-Will this even will bing us later more problems?

-Will it be resolved positive, with just minor inconveniance and the replacement of the card, etc?

Thanks in advance;

Prisma

Attachments

• lost card.jpg
    lost card.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 21

Prisma

That Moon conjuct algol... does not bode well, I think. But, also in this site it is explained that:

If in the chart of a question or an event the Moon in a nocturnal ...closely aspect their rulers the object will be returned to its owner...
http://www.horaryastrology.info/2011/01/lost-found.html
Moon is in sextile with venus. I made the chart, so maybe Venus is representing me? Maybe it will be returned to me?

Update: While checking out the chart, the manager called me, (I have left them my number in case it was found): another client (God BLESS HIM!!!) found the card in the parking lot. So maybe that was what meant the 4th house Capricorn?

My husband is not happy at all with the situation, even when it was found. I think he just blames himself and that's why the bad humor, maybe also he wanted me to be more calm and let things be, and I just could not. It was weird, like maybe I was stressed out, etc, but I was doing stuff, calling here and there, checking out the bank site for info about what to do, and he was just... like slow, apart, did not wanted to think to much about the problem, just to try to keep the bad vibe away.

Cancer: Cardinal: Doer, Sag: Mutable

Whaterver, thank God all ended well, I had the good sense of leaving my phone number, and above all, that in this time there is still honest people.

Last edited: